• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About mrjpaxton

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Sure thing. Luckily, it didn't take much time to figure it out. Thanks to the person who answered here: I was able to use something POSIX standard like the "res()" shell function he described to get it working. I just put it in as a bash function in my .bashrc file and had it only call when "TERM=linux" which seems reasonable to me for now, since picocom (and the regular Linux pTTY) always seems to set the TERM variable to that. resize-term() { OLDSTTY=$(stty
  2. Hi, I have an issue that is irritating me, and I'm not sure what to do about it. So on the Helios64 page (I am also using it with the Kobol enclosure), they give you a simple command like this to use: picocom -b 1500000 /dev/ttyUSB0 This is so you can access a serial TTY without an Internet connection. My problem is that the "window size" is set back to 80x24 characters. I'm not sure why this happens. I've also noticed that it somehow sets "TERM=linux" instead of what I have in my host PC's "$TERM" which is "xterm-256color" I