• Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Recent Profile Visitors

14628 profile views
  1. I use the M1 with Armbian Buster and the Default (Legacy) kernel, and it works mostly fine except for Bluetooth. I know that some people find it more exciting to use the Mainline kernel, but for me Default/Legacy works better
  2. Not AFAIK, and also ISP camera support was planned but I am not sure of the current status. I think those are the two main points why someone would like to stay using legacy. I wanted to do some standard packages for all distros in mainline, but I have been overloaded since some time ago, and I am not sure when will I be able to have a look at it. I will announce if it becomes ready.
  3. First if all, if you want help you need to provide some basic information, like "armbianmonitor -u". Please read forum rules. Second, are you sure you are using a buster legacy image, not "current"?
  4. Moved to P2P help, since it is not a RK3399-specific issue, nor a bug. How are you connecting from your Windows machine? If you are using putty, it will work without setting this env variable, since putty will make its own proxy (in fact, this variable will break it). If you are using Window's built-in ssh client, then you need to do the config on the Windows side.
  5. Is there any available log from the meeting? Sorry for not attending, Saturday afternoons are busy for me sometimes.
  6. "I can't make it work" does not give any information. If you want somebody to help you, then you need to take the work to describe in detail your problem, what you have tried already, etc. And also, provide the basic information as specified in forum rules.
  7. I reverted the change, since you were using a different distro and that was causing the problem. You can revert my last commit and try. Anyway, I don't quite understand why you want to re-compile the packages that are already available on the Armbian repos.
  8. Please read the instructions. You need Armbian Buster with default kernel for this solution to work
  9. Please try again now, I think I fixed it.
  10. You need to provide more context, exactly all the steps you are following. I remember that the default cmake files for creating the deb packages needed some tweaks to avoid some errors, probably the error you are mentioning. But in my github fork of Kodi, they are already patched. You must be doing something different than my instructions.
  11. Did you try with the mpv I built? IIRC it is enabled there, though I may be wrong, it's been some time since last time I used it.
  12. I know nothing about Balena OS. But if you want to make Chromium acceleration work, the way we do it is contained in this package. Pay special attention to this config file.
  13. A little reading at reveals that
  14. Hello. You are using a "current" image, for the camera to work you need a "legacy" image. There you have overlays to enable the rpi cameras, version 1 and 2, but I am not sure if the NoIR will work. You need to use the RK Gstreamer plugin from the RK Multimedia Framework, instructions on this post. Please share your results here, I am very interested to know if it works or not.