[OrangePiPlus2] Image of Debian Jessie build but erros messages

paul75

Hello,

I do images of Debian Jessie with Desktop anf in the end it do image but I have :

[ o.k. ] Installing desktop-extras for sunxi [ sunxi ]
E: Impossible de trouver le paquet libdri2-1
dpkg: des problèmes de dépendances empêchent la configuration de mpv :
 mpv dépend de libbs2b0 ; cependant :
  Le paquet libbs2b0 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libcdio-cdda1 (>= 0.83) ; cependant :
  Le paquet libcdio-cdda1 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libcdio-paranoia1 (>= 0.83) ; cependant :
  Le paquet libcdio-paranoia1 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libfdk-aac0 (>= 0.1.1) ; cependant :
  Le paquet libfdk-aac0 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libguess1 ; cependant :
  Le paquet libguess1 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de liblua5.2-0 ; cependant :
  Le paquet liblua5.2-0 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libopenjpeg5 (>= 1.3+dfsg) ; cependant :
  Le paquet libopenjpeg5 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libpulse0 (>= 0.99.4) ; cependant :
  Le paquet libpulse0 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de librubberband2 ; cependant :
  Le paquet librubberband2 n'est pas installé.
 mpv dépend de libsmbclient (>= 2:4.0.3+dfsg1) ; cependant :
  Le paquet libsmbclie
dpkg: erreur de traitement du paquet mpv (--install) :
 problèmes de dépendances - laissé non configuré
Des erreurs ont été rencontrées pendant l'exécution :
 mpv
[ o.k. ] Installing extra applications and drivers 

Why ?
All of package is installed....

It pose a problem ?
I use to compile in Xubuntu 16.04.

Thanks
Edited by paul75

Desired behaviour should be that the green led immediately lights up after connecting power. But currently it's different and it takes several seconds  until the green led starts to light (that is due to activating the led after USB peripherals detection and stuff like that happened -- jernej already tried to explain to me how we could fix that by doing this already in 'board initialisation' state or something like that but I forgot in the meantime and have currently no H3 devices to test with).

When the board is ready for login the green led will show 'heartbeat' blinking for 10 seconds (120 on first boot). And the red led should only blink at first boot when things like FS resizing or swap creation happen. In fact I haven't booted any H3 device so far with 5.10 so I really don't know what happens in reality compared to what we were starting with back in March when we added H3 support.

There's also another flaw in this led behaviour preventing some A20 boards from finishing 'firstrun' successfully (see post #13 here). IMO this stuff needs a major rework (being part of reverting back from auto detection to 'one image per board')

Hello,

Thanks,

But that means you not use the same system that the officiels image find into orangepi.org ? In there when I start powrr red led start immediatly ..

Not green.

Also have a another question. I configure to use fr_FR in compile.sh but it in french but the keayboard stay in english .... When I can do that when I compile it into french ?

Thanks

Edited by paul75

But that means you not use the same system that the officiels image find into orangepi.org ? In there when I start powrr red led start immediatly ..

True, the 'official' images rely on Allwinner's H3 BSP (board support package) which consists of u-boot 2011.09 which does things differently. We use mainline u-boot and exchanged the role of red and green led based on Jernej's suggestion (he is the H3 OpenELEC maintainer and chose to define green as 'power on' and red as 'standby' -- we implement suspend to RAM but to not take care about leds in this scenario).

Regarding localisation please have a look in the user documentation. There the steps are outlined how to change language and keyboard settings permanently in the running image later (differs between Debian and Ubuntu so you have to take care to choose the right variant)

Regarding localisation please have a look in the user documentation. There the steps are outlined how to change language and keyboard settings permanently in the running image later (differs between Debian and Ubuntu so you have to take care to choose the right variant)

Hello,

Yes with recongigure manually with dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration.

In the doc it tell than do when I compile the images ?

Thanks

In the doc it tell than do when I compile the images ?

If you set a localization in compile.sh this affects the build process. Localized messages in french like

dpkg: des problèmes de dépendances empêchent la configuration de mpv :

mpv dépend de libbs2b0 ; cependant

might ease understanding but will prevent you from entering the terms into a search engine. So I would recommend staying with english/defaults here.

But I ask because I want to do a specific installation and not always when i install in card reinstall the kayborad, language ......

Now I got your point. But unfortunately no idea. Only that this might be stuff for our customize-image.sh step that will be called in the last step before the image will be closed. It's chroot so you might be able to make the adjustments there (never tried -- please report back so we can improvde documentation!)

Hello,

That normal that when I want to compile this night I have :

[ warn ] ... u-boot-01-add-h3-gpio-support.patch [ failed ]
[ o.k. ] ... u-boot-02-support-cheap-mmc.patch [ succeeded ]
[ warn ] ... u-boot-03-add-R_PIO-support.patch [ failed ]

and after :

DTC     arch/arm/dts/sun8i-h3-orangepi-2.dtb                                                                                                          ERROR (duplicate_node_names): Duplicate node name /clocks/apb0_clk─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘  
      HOSTCC  tools/common/image.o                          ERROR (duplicate_node_names): Duplicate node name /clocks/clk@01f01428
  │ dts/Makefile:36 : la recette pour la cible « arch-dtbs » a échouée                                                                                       │  
  │ Makefile:821 : la recette pour la cible « dts/dt.dtb » a échouée                                                                                         │  
]: *** [arch/arm/dts/sun8i-h3-orangepi-2.dtb] Erreur 2
                                     ERROR (duplicate_make[1]: *** [arch-dtbs] Erreur 2/soc/pinctrl@01f02c00
                                                                                       make: *** [dts/dt.dtb] Erreur 2ut tree has errors, aborting (use -f to force output)
[ error ] ERROR in function compile_uboot [ common.sh:89 ]
[ error ] U-boot file not found [ u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin ]
[ o.k. ] Process terminated 

Thanks for help

But I ask because I want to do a specific installation and not always when i install in card reinstall the kayborad, language ......

I have added the following line into customize-image.sh:

# set German keyboard layout
sed -i 's/XKBLAYOUT=".*"/XKBLAYOUT="de"/' /etc/default/keyboard

...may be you want to do it alike? Just check the value to be inserted instead of "de"...