Armbian Image for Beelink X2 Download Unavailable

feliscatus12

I've been planning to try out Armbian on my MXQ Pro 4K 5G (2/16GB) which has Allwinner H3 and originally runs a rooted version of Android 7.1.2. My TV box had an issue recently and I had to flash the firmware for Sunvell R69 to it (no original firmware files found just yet), everything works except Wi-Fi and improper RAM and ROM readings (1/8GB). I've read that there was an official support for Beelink X2 before. Since I do have an Allwinner H3, I decided to give Armbian a try. I've searched for the firmware online, but all my youtube/google searches results leads to https://www.armbian.com/beelinkx2/ which appears to not host the file anymore. Clicking either Armbian Bionic or Stretch from leads to an 404 error.  Can anyone send me a link for download? Only if I knew MXQ Pro 4K TV Boxes are somewhat terrible, I should have opted for something else at the first place. I should have done my research.

I'm fairly new to the world of TV Boxes, so please bear with me. I am not new to tinkering devices though as I've rooted and reinstalled firmware on some of my devices before. So feel free to be technical if necessary.

• Werner locked this topic