Selling Helios64

sdelhaye

Hello everyone,

If anyone would like to have a helios64 without having to wait for the next batch, mine is for sale.

This is the complete bundle, it's in very good condition. I will post pictures very soon. 

I live in France, it would be better if you are in Europe so that the shipping costs remain reasonable...

I'm from Belgium and my mom her name is S. Delhaye(Sonja). So bit weird to see this.
I know she knows nothing of these things. So it for sure ain't you.
I've got a few RK3399 devices and love them all. Helios64 looks great. But I just bought the Odroid HC4 for NAS. So no use for this.
You could share this in the Marketplace. https://forum.armbian.com/forum/55-market-place/ 
Or I can move it for you.

Good luck.

Bonjour @sdelhaye ! J'habite aussi en France et je serais intéressé par ton helios64. J'ai créé un compte juste pour te répondre donc je suis encore en période de "validation" sur le forum et par conséquent je ne peux envoyer qu'un seul message par jour. Peux tu m'envoyer ton adresse mail en MP pour qu'on puisse discuter plus simplement ?

Orfeas

Bonjour Orfeas2,

Tu peux me contacter à l'adresse sdelhaye[at]pm.me. 

A très vite ! 

Hello @NicoD

Oh yes! Funny coincidence indeed ^^. Yes you can move my subject in the right category, sorry for the inconvenience.

I wonder if I have descendants in Belgium 😅, we can discuss it in private message if you wish so.

@NicoD