[Invalid] - Problem with overlays on Orange Pi 4

reverse28

Hi. I am faced with the problem of installing overlays on Orange Pi 4. I need to use SPI and I use the following settings:

verbosity=1

bootlogo=false

overlay_prefix=rockchip

rootdev=UUID=946e374a-7ca8-488d-ad86-ab38ccfc7cc1

rootfstype=ext4

overlays=spi-spidev

param_spidev_spi_bus=0

usbstoragequirks=0x2537:0x1066:u,0x2537:0x1068:u

As far as I know, after connecting the overlays, the devices should appear in the list / div, but this does not happen. New devices will not appear also when installing overlays w1-gpio or uart1

I also have problems with Ethernet connection if I use param_spidev_spi_bus=0, but if i use param_spidev_spi_bus=1, the board does not start at all.

I tried Armbian 21.02.1 buster linux 4.4.213 and Armbian 21.02.1 Bionic with Linux 5.10.12 but the result is the same. 

I think it has something to do with rockchip 3399, but I'm not good at linux. Could you help me find a solution?

Your issue report is invalid for one or multiple reasons (non-exhaustive enumeration):

• it has been stated at the wrong place
  • it lacks fundamental requested data
  • it could have been easily solved by a quick search and/or reading documentation

Since you refused to use the bug reporting form carefully and follow the information there as you have been asked for we have no intention to further investigate.

https://www.armbian.com/bugs