Orange PI PC Armbian

itechankit

Hello,

I bought Orange PI PC and tried ubuntu mate but ended up deleting it because wifi was not working.After search i found this Armbian OS and its always updated.I have downloaded armbian for my orange pi pc.

Extracted the file and I then used win32 disk image for write image on sd card.After succesfull write what i find is that the memory card becomes inaccesible from my windows 10 pc.Do i have to copy any additonal file like kernel script bin or uImage?because in ubuntu mate from orangepi forum i used to copy to ubuntu mate.

When i plug that writed sd card to orangepi and connected to hdmi screen it gets started and booting.AFter it reaches to login something happens and red light starts blink in orangepi pc and error starts coming something with code lines like ""mmcblk error.......

What am i missing?

Please help me.I am not used to linux.

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

@Igor

Thanks for reply.I already read that...The way i have burned onto sd card using win32 disk imager and using Image from

http://www.armbian.com/donate/?f=Armbian_5.20_Orangepipc_Debian_jessie_3.4.112_desktop.7z

Desktop version is this correct??But why does sd card becomes inaccessible after writing?because of windows not supporting linux file system?

and what about the ""

AFter it reaches to login something happens and red light starts blink in orangepi pc and error starts coming something with code lines like ""mmcblk error.......""

Desktop version is this correct??But why does sd card becomes inaccessible after writing?because of windows not supporting linux file system?

Yes, that's perfectly normal. Windows can't read Linux's file system.

mmcblk error......

This indicates some troubles with SD media. Use some other / new / good SD card and use different tool for writing. That's all written in the documentation because it's at most important and a cause of many troubles on those systems. Bad SD card = no fun.

What kind of SD card do you use? Which brand, was it new? Did you check it?