problem for backup armbian-jessie for orange pi one!

reza

hi guys

i have an orange pi one and download "Armbian_5.20_Orangepione_Debian_jessie_3.4.112" and "Armbian_5.20_Orangepione_Debian_jessie_3.4.112_desktop" for this , after write image with "Win32DiskImager" or "Etcher" , use this for orangepi and this is good. but after i want connect this to computer and get a backup , windows dont detect this drive and come error "you need to format the disk in drive. . . " i test this with all of usb port in computer and use some sd ram for this but dont work...

Windows can't deal with the filesystem and structure of the SD card. This has been asked and answered many times before, just look through all the available information: https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=000982265871574218226:y6ys5k7kgoe and search there for 'backup sd card' or something like that.

hi thank you for answer. i am beginner in armbian and i am weak in english , sorry . 

can you help me for get a backup ? i use just windows OS.

can you help me for get a backup ? i use just windows OS.

No, I stopped using Windows over 20 years ago. But I heard you can use Win32 Diskimager (or something like that) to create full backup copies of SD cards. And in ODROID forum there should be a version available that does also verify writes/backups (unfortunately our preferred tool Etcher will support this in a distant future only)

No, I stopped using Windows over 20 years ago. But I heard you can use Win32 Diskimager (or something like that) to create full backup copies of SD cards. And in ODROID forum there should be a version available that does also verify writes/backups (unfortunately our preferred tool Etcher will support this in a distant future only)

this is my problem exactly "But I heard you can use Win32 Diskimager (or something like that) to create full backup copies of SD cards. "

i use "Win32 Diskimager"  for write and backup image , but this is work for other OS for example rasbian.but for armbian i can not. every time my sd card is connect to computer i have error"you need to format the disk in drive. . . " 

No, this is no problem. The only reason you don't see this with Raspbian is that they use a small FAT32 partition on the SD card (all the important stuff you need to backup with Raspbian is also on an inaccessible ext4 partition). Simply ignore the silly message Windows is throwing at you and do the backup of the card. In case further problems arise I hope someone else who is using Windows can jump in.