Which Orange Pi has 1GB network speed?

JohnQPublic

I hear that Orange Pi 2E has 1GB network speed and an USB3 port. In my project I paln to use an SBC as a network bridge and sniff traffic for problems. A simple network tap would otherwise be ok but they come only with 10/100Mbd speed limit.

What I'd do have two ethernet ports on the Orange Pi, one regular and one via USB3.

No to my question: are Orange Pi capable for this or is the advertised network/USB3 speed buggy/lacking?

I have  one Orange Pi PC for a file server and it has been running for weeks just fine. Raspberry Pi's are fine to (albeit still no 1GB ethernet). Raspberry Zero's have issues (mine seem to lock up after a couple of days).

10 hours ago, JohnQPublic said:

What I'd do have two ethernet ports on the Orange Pi, one regular and one via USB3.

There's no USB3 as @Igor mentioned. For a tested working solution with a USB3-LAN-dongle on USB2-port plus on-board GLAN see https://forum.armbian.com/index.php?/topic/3576-nanopi-neo-2/&page=2#comment-30231

LAN-speed will be limited by USB2 ( 480mbps ) to about 330mbps

10 hours ago, JohnQPublic said:

In my project I paln to use an SBC as a network bridge and sniff traffic for problems

Forget about OPi Plus 2E for this for various reasons. Maybe you suceed with ODROID-XU4 adding a second RTL8153 (but you must love USB connectivity problems to deal with this board) or Marvell EspressoBin (though still no one confirmed whether the SoC and Topaz switch are interconnected at 2.5 GbE or not) or you combine a Clearfog Base with a mPCIe Intel I210 (or use the rather large Clearfog Pro for this).