Nanopi neo, internal USB seems disabled

Nano Pi Neo, Armbian (Armbian_5.27.170422_Nanopineo_Ubuntu_xenial_dev_4.10.11)

External USB device works fine when connected via USB-A jack, but doesn't work when connected to 2.54 pin header (2,3).

Is there some additional steps to activate internal (usb1, usb2) ports, or it's hardware problem?

27 minutes ago, Vladimir Gamalian said:

it is armbian related problem

Have you check our stable build? Missing features in WIP images is normal situation.

Edit: disabled USB on header can be considered normal. It's up to you to reconfigure board upon your needs.

7 minutes ago, Vladimir Gamalian said:

lsusb did't show any devices but two hubs.

Well, as I said. You have to reconfigure header functions to your need. It'a not a job of Armbian to do so. Somebody else might have other needs and they will say "why I2C is not working out of the box?" or similar ...  If you are using modern kernel, we use overlays ... check docs.armbian.com for manipulation those features.

4 hours ago, Igor said:

If you are using modern kernel, we use overlays

Thank You!

The line in /boot/armbianEnv.txt:

overlays=usbhost0 usbhost2 usbhost3

enables other usb hubs, but not all (old kernel lsusb shows 8 hubs, but new one only 6), with/without usbhost3 param. 

Still looking how to switch on the port I need.

Finally all the hubs work fine. The solution is:

• copy /boot/dtb-4.10.11-sun8i/overlay/sun8i-h3-usbhost0.dtbo to /boot/dtb-4.10.11-sun8i/overlay/sun8i-h3-usbhost1.dtbo
  • change ehci0 to ehci1 and ohci0 to ohci1 in /boot/dtb-4.10.11-sun8i/overlay/sun8i-h3-usbhost1.dtbo
  • insert to /boot/armbianEnv.txt line: overlays=usbhost0 usbhost1 usbhost2 usbhost3
  • reboot