when linux 4.19 is released LTS, which ARM-related features are you most excited about?

Hello,

I know that when a new LTS kernel gets released, that has very considerable impact and importance here at Armbian.  Are you stoked about the upcoming 4.19 release?  I know I am.  No doubt many forum members have their favorite "pet" boards, and will be eager to see some currently-"experimental" features become "stable".  Which of these features matter the most to you?  Can you give examples of which use cases you'll be most eager to get a 4.19 kernel into?

Myself, I'll be excited to see which already-Supported boards get a new Armbian Stretch or Bionic released with 4.19.  This will help me get a sense which boards (and SBC makers) have the best reputation in the Armbian community as worthy of being supported longer-term with Armbian new releases (which speaks for the reputation of the SBC maker as being worthy of being patronized, longer term, by someone like me).

Armbian is mostly ahead of the upstream kernel releases in board specific functions. Up to about one year. Regarding the biggest group (Allwinner), the only change will be that we will remove a few patches :) and when 4.19.y is sorted out it will become our NEXT for A10/A20/H3/H5/H6/A64 and Armada 3700, Rockchip, Meson, ... almost all supported board as a first or second kernel.

Thanks for the explanation.  It helps me understand how the new kernel features get into Armbian, which is to say, quite fast.  It also assures me that I'll be usually getting most of the newest kernel features possible in new versions of the kernel, even though my download from Armbian might have, say, an older-sounding 4.14.y kernel.