All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Igor

armbianmonitor error

Hmm, from some strange reason, your temperature is not read ... I can't reproduce this error on none of my A20 boards, which are on my desk. None of them is M1, but they are very similar. All work fine. Thanks and welcome to join.
  3. vivekpk

Couldn't start AP(host) mode in Banana Pi M2+

ok, i will check with this image
  4. Tested right now and it works as expected. Logs: http://ix.io/1Hc0 1. Debian Stretch CLI image https://dl.armbian.com/bananapim2plus/Debian_stretch_next.7z 2. Creating user, running update (apt update and apt upgrade) 3. armbian-config -> network -> Hotspot 4. Connect with a mobile, no problem, running speedtest, speed as expected 5. Reboot 5. Connect with a mobile, no problem, running speedtest, speed as expected
  5. I give up. I thank everyone for help.I have too little knowledge to solve this.
  6. lzb

armbianmonitor error

Sorry for grave digging, but I have the same error messages in BananaPi M1: root@bananapi:~# armbianmonitor -m >> armmon.log /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 385: read: read error: 0: Connection timed out /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 386: [: 43.5: integer expression expected /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 385: read: read error: 0: Connection timed out /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 386: [: 43.3: integer expression expected /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 385: read: read error: 0: Connection timed out /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 386: [: 43.2: integer expression expected /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 385: read: read error: 0: Connection timed out /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 386: [: 43.2: integer expression expected /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 385: read: read error: 0: Connection timed out /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 386: [: 43.4: integer expression expected /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 385: read: read error: 0: Connection timed out /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 386: [: 43.4: integer expression expected *snip* root@bananapi:~# dmesg | tail [74843.472544] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [74961.592838] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [80058.430841] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [81036.963935] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [83488.688937] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [84273.576483] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [85252.109538] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [85553.122760] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [85660.618355] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) [86133.835726] thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110) root@bananapi:~# armbianmonitor -u System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to http://ix.io/1HbP Please post the URL in the forum where you've been asked for. Not that I care about those errors, but maybe it can be pushed to fix some bug. I'm running armbianmonitor >> file because my BananaPi setup has small uptime (like, it freezes and I need to restart it - that's another story). PS Keep up the good work on Armbian!
  7. vivekpk

Couldn't start AP(host) mode in Banana Pi M2+

no its not working from armbian-config
  8. langerma

Ethernet not working on SOPINE module

okay...as i wanted to reinstall the boards i am going to test it this weekend
  9. Haha - SE's worries. I get paid if she waists my time or not.
  10. I followed all the help I could find in the forum as well as on the net. None however was specific to the Nanopi Neo Plus 2, so I thought I'd ask.
  11. Is it working when you use armbian-config way? network -> armbian-config?
  12. Igor

Ethernet not working on SOPINE module

When someone will confirm that its working, I will push update to the repository. Then, apt upgrade will make a difference. And manual u-boot update (from nand-sata-install menu) when important change is there.
  13. Because its a mess with those wireless chips. There are different versions of them and each needs different firmware settings ... Which one you have in mind?
  14. Today
  15. ilchenko Evgeny

Orangepi 3 h6 allwiner chip

Hi, friends. I noticed such an interesting feature. I have a 100 megabit Internet connection and on windows PC with uTorrent have a rate of about 10mb/sec download but if run download on Transmittion-deamon i have a maximum of 5mb/sec i.e. only half speed. Why?
  16. Hi i am trying to create a hotspot using Network Manager in my banana pi nmcli con add type wifi ifname wlan0 con-name Hostspot autoconnect yes ssid pducontroller nmcli con modify Hostspot 802-11-wireless.mode ap 802-11-wireless.band bg ipv4.method shared nmcli con modify Hostspot wifi-sec.key-mgmt wpa-psk nmcli con modify Hostspot wifi-sec.psk "verylongpassword" nmcli con up Hostspot But when I type nmcli con up Hostspot gives me an output Error: Connection activation failed. here is my system diagnosis information link
  17. just use the searchbox, right hand, top corner and look for: AP6212
  18. Petee

Armbian for Amlogic S9xxx kernel 4.1x (>= ver 5.55)

Did a nightly build update to the second TV Box here (TX9 Pro - Octocore, 3Gb, 1Gb NIC) and it is working well. Only thing though when logging in to the computer see the following stuff relating to RockPro64 changing from S912 when logging in. ____ _ ____ __ _ _ | _ \ ___ ___| | _| _ \ _ __ ___ / /_ | || | | |_) / _ \ / __| |/ / |_) | '__/ _ \ | '_ \| || |_ | _ < (_) | (__| <| __/| | | (_) | | (_) |__ _| |_| \_\___/ \___|_|\_\_| |_| \___/ \___/ |_| Welcome to ARMBIAN 5.82.190423 nightly Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS 5.1.0-rc1-aml-s912 System load: 0.00 0.00 0.00 Up time: 8:33 hours Memory usage: 10 % of 2840MB Zram usage: 1 % of 1023Mb IP: 192.168.244.150 CPU temp: 44°C Usage of /: 14% of 29G Last login: Thu Apr 25 00:25:58 2019 from 192.168.244.232 Running a couple of automation pieces of software, docker and mono (CPU sucker)..it is hardly working...headless
  19. mrsufgi

RockPi 4b 'board bring up'

Don't, it doesn't work (tried it myself). I also tried all available images (5.79 with 5.0.0 kernel), non of them works.
  20. I've escalated my problem - I guess the SE will select another board. For curiosity sake, does anybody have any idea(s) about why the WIFI firmware is not working in linux kernel 4.19.36 (but in 4.19.20)?
  21. Igor

NanoPC T4

One is certain. You don't need any partitions since all boot stages are happening outside - at fixed positions. You only need a partition if you plan to boot Linux (from it). I am not sure if the type matters (depending from u-boot configuration I would say) ... you will need to dig deep into docs, if and where available.
  22. martinayotte

They are there : https://dl.armbian.com/orangepi3/
  23. thexman

SSH doesn't work on Orange Pi Zero

@Mabrafs Fixed with latest kernel please read posts in this thread for more information
  24. https://github.com/friendlyarm/linux/blob/sunxi-4.14.y/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-h3-nanopi.dtsi#L518-L523 It's also software problem.
  25. The USB OTG is not working - the microUSB connector data lines are not connected to the SoC (based on schematic rev1704) so Ethernet-over-USB will never work !!!
  26. The client require TCP access to this board via USB - I think they want to get debug info and remote syslog via this port. Sorry I am not the SE on this system so that is beyond my scope of worries.
  27. maddinthebrain

Hi all, as the image for the Orange Pi 3 seems to be developing, when will be there a beta to try? Or a image that works redumantary? thx Martin
  1. Load more activity