My OrangePi3 does not answer on network

SchmuseTigger

Hello,

I had a telecommunication technician logged onto my router + later that night a power outage. Now my pi (not sure before or after or related to anything), now the lights go on the pi (both + the one on the network), I can see it on the router with an IP but that is it.

I can't logon to it on that IP with Putty nor can I ping it from the console on the PC. 

I tried now 3-4 of the builds (older ones, one official one and so on) with the flash card, but always the same. I don't have an USB to TTL converter to try that route. Is there anything else I can do? There is no way to do a hard reset, right?

Allright, now only one of the 2 LED is on, the one closer to the Power. And on the LAN cable LED only the yellow one blinks. (Got the thing with the LED, the one close to the SD Card slot goes on when the card is in. I removed it to see if it would change anything. Right now on the SD is a version from mid Mai that worked for sure

I rebooted the router and flashed it to be sure to the latest firmware (was already on it just to be sure). 

I have 4 network slots, 2x gbit (1-2) and 2x 100 mbit, now it only shows it under lan 3, even if I switch it to 2 (1 is PC) or 4, it only shows up as lan 3 or nothing at all. And still does not react to anything. 

I also changed the LAN cable just to be sure. 

Edit: Shows up in the router again (deleted all connections, plugged it back in): 

PC-02-07-80-8B-8E-DE with 100 mbits LAN3, then I recognized it as orangepi3, gave it an IP and moved it to "unused connections" and it again does not react. I mean I can ping it, it says target host is not reachable, but send 4 packages, received 4 packages, loss 0, 0% loss. I have 0 clue why it does not want to communicate. 

Well, I'll get one of those TTL to USB cable thing and try it again I guess. 

how about putting a fresh armbian to another sd-card to test if the OPi has survived the power-outtage.

When this is successful try to fsck the other card on another linux system. maybe the filesystem is corrupt.

10 hours ago, guidol said:

how about putting a fresh armbian to another sd-card to test if the OPi has survived the power-outtage.

When this is successful try to fsck the other card on another linux system. maybe the filesystem is corrupt.

Did that with a fresh download and a fresh sd-card. Same basically. I do see now green and yellow lights on the lan cable port, but it does not show in router, ping or putty. 

similar behaviour has been reported yesterday already here after updating from 5.87 to 5.88

but " good " to see I am not the only one (opioneplus/ thus H6)- hope fix will be coming soon so board can be accessed again

7 minutes ago, dolphs said:

similar behaviour has been reported yesterday already here after updating from 5.87 to 5.88

but " good " to see I am not the only one (opioneplus/ thus H6)- hope fix will be coming soon so board can be accessed again

I tried again today (without changing anything) and it worked, I access it now with putty, overwrote the eMMC with the latest version and start again installing everything