Armbian Private Subscriber Forum

TheLinuxBug

Armbian Private Subscriber Forum

It is a good way for our subscribers and partners to convey bugs, issues and concerns to the community. If you are someone who has an issue and you need information about how solveable the issue is in a reasonable amount of time, this forum would be for you. The forum does not promise or guarantee solutions, however, it does promise you will get a reply from one of our members or staff generally within 48 hours of your request letting you know the viability of your issue. If the community is able to help, they will be able to reply to the thread with suggested solutions, if not, Armbian staff will do its best to address it for you or let you know if further paid development work, requiring a consultation might be available for your issue.

To be able to participate in the Armbian Private Subscriber Forum, you will need to be a Partner or must subscribe to at least the 'Community Supporter' tier to gain access to the Private Subscriber Forum.

image.png

F.A.Q.

Q: If I have an issue which may require development work, is this the correct place to post it?

A: If you are a Armbian Partner and you are investigating an issue which may require development work, this would be the right place to post it. This will allow you to have the community review your issue before having to schedule a consultation for paid work

A: If you are a 'Community Supporter' or 'Community Hero', this section is best used to report a bug or issue you want Armbian and our Partners to know about. While it is certainly possible to inquire about development work while not being an Armbian Partner, take note that services are limited to who are not in the Partner Program. If the issue is something of great importance to you and the community is unable to solve it, you can schedule a paid consultation if you are interested in an estimate for development work and we are happy to discuss your options with you.

Q: If I pay to ask a question and I do not like the answer, can I get a refund?

A: No. You should consider any payment made as a donation to Armbian and you should understand that while Armbian and it's community of developers will do their best to answer your question, a solution cannot be guaranteed.

Q: How many questions can I ask in a single post? How many posts can I make?

A: No Subscriber or Partner should ask about more than one (1) issue in a single post and should not make more than two (2) posts in a week. If you have multiple issues, you should space them out over time in separate posts. This is done to prevent a heavy workload on our limited staff and community members who handle replies in this forum.

Q: Can I help with answer questions in this forum?

A: Of course! Any Subscriber or Partner who has access to this forum is not only allowed but encouraged to reply to any open question if they think they know the answer or can help get to one. Replies are free and do not cost anything to make.

If you have any questions about the Armbian Private Subscribers forum not answered above, please feel free to post them below and we will do our best to answer them!

For all new subscribers, if you want to help improving the Armbian Configurator go to the project announcement and leave a comment to give 10$ of your subscription to the cause.

Hey All!

I wanted to make a quick update here as there was something brought to our attention!

Any  Armbian Maintainer / Contributor who has access to the Contributor / Maintainer forum and have been a Armbian member for at least 1 year who would like to have access to the Private Subscriber forum to help answer and participate in the topics, please contact me directly and for your time donation we will move you into the Community Supporter Status and you will be provided access to the Private Forum without having to pay for a subscription.

Please note, that you will still be required to pay-per-post to post a new topic, this will only grant you free access to the forum and the ability to participate.

Cheers!