Can not boot Armbian from SD Card of X96 Air

Ngo Thang

I have an X96 Air (version with chip wifi RTL8822CS). I installed Amrbian (via flash to SD Card) and run some months, next I install Armbian from SD Card to eMMC and run next some months.
But in a day, it bricked, nothing in screen. And I have to flash stock rom (X96AIR_Q100_20210126-1140.img) via USB Burning Tool. Then my X96 is survive again, I can use it as a TVBox.
But I try to plug SD Card with many images/versions of Armbian and with/without press reset, it can not boot from SD Card, it still boots to Android TVBox GUI. I try to flash Amrbian to USB stick, try each of three usb ports, it's still impossible boot to Armbian.

So how I have to do now ?

You say you have tried many versions, can you be more specific?  There are only the versions linked in the FAQ post instructions: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/17106-installation-instructions-for-tv-boxes-with-amlogic-cpus

If you are trying other builds then you may need to reinstall the original android firmware before trying the armbian community builds as mentioned in the instructions.