GPIO Interrupt

Go to solution Solved by prozac,

Hello!

I am looking to set up edge monitoring for both rising and falling edges. I can monitor either individually but I cannot activate both edges. I receive:

genirq: setting trigger mode 3 for irq 36 failed (meson_gpio_irq_set_type+0x0/0x60)

I have attempted to use mraa-gpio, gpiod, and sysfs all with the same result.

I'm on a Radxa Zero running Armbian 23.5 Jammy (Kernel 6.1.y). Interestingly if I attempt to run Manjaro on this board I can interface with the pins to get the values and set direction but I have no edge detection. Is the GPIO driver in Armbian patched for Amlogic Meson G12A?

Hoping I'm posting in the right place! I may cross-post to be sure.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, prozac said:

Is the GPIO driver in Armbian patched for Amlogic Meson G12A?

Sources are here https://github.com/armbian/build Take a look.

1 hour ago, prozac said:

I may cross-post to be sure.

To be sure to be ignored? Your second identical post was deleted as its obviously against the rules. This is community forum, not a satisfaction machinery or customer support mixed with forums (Radxa, Odroid, ...). You are not our customer, Armbian community or maintainers owes you nothing. Here we help each other. How you can help? Be different. Look around if you can help someone ... or act shocked on my patronising. Welcome! 🙃 

Edit: Yes I completely understand and that was not my intent! First post and was unsure about where best to post. Thanks!

I was looking and couldn't quickly discern the differences in the meson, pnctrl, and gpio changes. I'll keep at it

Edited by prozac

8 часов назад, prozac сказал:

I was looking and couldn't quickly discern the differences in the meson, pnctrl, and gpio changes. I'll keep at it

Maybe you can keep your blog here and interested people will join. I'm one of them.