Odroid C2 - hdmi problem with nightly image

tom_go

Hello,

i've experienced eMMC Problems with the latest stable Jessie Armbian-Image for Odroid C2. Thats why i installed Debian_jessie_next_desktop_nightly.7z from the nightly builds.

After my first experiences it seems that image is working good since i did all of my configurations over serial console and ssh. Now when connecting my display it's not working. Which is 1440x900p60hz and connected over a hdmi<->dvi Adapter to the board.

The device is starting with a black screen and not not detecting any display when i try to start the X-Server manually and

there are also no /dev/fbdev* devices.

Since the boot files between stable and nightly images differ, there might be something that needs to be configured in order to get the framebuffer device alive ???

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Thomas

Ok, it seems that i should not use any nightly distribution for the moment if i need working hdmi.

Instead i fixed my original problem with the stable distribution, so no need to try something else anymore.

*Request obsolete*

Best regards,

Thomas

eMMC issues should be fixed in nightly images but such screen sizes might not be supported ... you have to dig into the code and try to add since I don't believe they will come very soon, while the rest of the support is getting ready.