1 1
Tido

when did you last donate to the armbian project ?

Hi,

You know the servers running not for free, the Terabytes of traffic cost as well and all the time spent by the armbian team is a great help to you too, right?

So, please login to your PayPal account and throw a couple bucks to the project  https://www.armbian.com/donate/   another way to say: Thank You - just better!

Thank you in advance

PS: I say this as a user, not Moderator - I have private live too :-)

Well I sent a euro the dec/20/2018 from crystalskate@gmail.com for the orange pi zero h2 armbian images

but now I subscribed as 1 euro a month automatically, so keep all armbians flashplayer ready if you like that subscription :P

I like flash player in my browser, I like flash player in my standalones specially, heck if I could Id like flash player in my boot screen or even before I start the pi, Id like to see my flashplayer through the microscope sleeping cuddly in the sd card.

You've authorized a €1.00 EUR monthly donation to
igor.pecovnik.armbian@gmail.com

Just now, NicoD said:

I don't have a smart phone, don't want one. If I need a computer with me I take an SBC with a small display with Armbian running on it. It does more for me than a smart phone can do.
I like the liberty of doing what I want with a device...
But don't use flash. Thats so 2000 :)

All donate. Armbian is the saviour of SBC's.

On 1/2/2019 at 3:41 PM, lanefu said:

Quick suggestion --- also add donate link  in plain site at top of forum....    

I was further along in the thread, and I impulsively decided to donate, and so I scrolled to top of forum and no link so i had to work for it ;P

Well, great to know you finally found it  :thumbup:

On 12/28/2018 at 2:57 PM, Tido said:

Hi,

You know the servers running not for free, the Terabytes of traffic cost as well and all the time spent by the armbian team is a great help to you too, right?

So, please login to your PayPal account and throw a couple bucks to the project  https://www.armbian.com/donate/   another way to say: Thank You - just better!

Thank you in advance

PS: I say this as a user, not Moderator - I have private live too :-)

Just did right now, thanks for the reminder