MPV and KODI display error on OPI+2e

icehot

Hi!.

I'm trying to run mpv on an orange pi plus 2e but it is giving me the following error:

Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_sunxi.so: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory
[Vo / vdpau] Error when calling vdp_device_create_x11: 1
Error opening / initializing the selected video_out (-vo) device.

I have also tried running KODI and it does not run.

I am using version 5.25.

I'm newbie

Thank you very much!

Can you provide build date of your image. We forgot to include video acceleration packages in first build batch, so you could install broken image.

If:

cat /etc/armbian.txt  | grep Build

doesn't show 5.2.2017, you need to download image once again, otherwise ... we have a problem.

Kodi will not just run. Use Openelec.

Can you provide build date of your image. We forgot to include video acceleration packages in first build batch, so you could install broken image.

If:

cat /etc/armbian.txt  | grep Build

doesn't show 5.2.2017, you need to download image once again, otherwise ... we have a problem.

Kodi will not just run. Use Openelec.

Thanks!. Now it work!. I had 2.2.2017 version. 

19 hours ago, bozden said:

Same thing happened for me with OPİ One.  My old download (Legacy Debian server) is 2.2.2017 but so is the current one on the web.

Yes, all 2.2. builds have this issue.

Thanks for answering Igor,

The problem is: I downloaded the image again. The .img file date is 5.2.2017 but the above command continues to give 2.2.2017...

From that I understand the OPi One image is not re-compiled and/or uploaded to the website... Am I correct? Any way to update from my end?

Edited by bozden
typo