All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Providing logs is essential for any support request since people sometimes using wrong images, inofficial or unsupported images. Feel free to use the build system for this purpose. You can add userpatches as well as adjusting the config. The script will output debs with the source, the image, matching headers as well as an u-boot package which all can simply be installed by using dpkg -i. https://github.com/armbian/build
  3. You were using an outdated image. This issue has been fixed a while ago.
  4. Here's armbianmonitor on the newer image: https://skyportal.xyz/PAIYupEpawsR1kUgHgeQ6QGswOf8e7f__xx9QUxPN_Y9-Q It sounds like you are not aware of a downloadable image using a kernel that's not presently available on the servers? It's the latest Focal 20 image. I'd like to be able to build a new kernel from source with changes, notably at the moment. I was also having bugs in my old install that weren't getting the kernel upgrade since it isn't on the servers. Do you support users verifying package integrity of an installed system? armbianmonitor-2020-07-14T12_09 00_00.log
  5. While trying to get @PittPC access to my Rock Pi 4B, but not having a domaine-name (WWW) and because of my provider using DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) on IPv4 I am not able to open a tunnel . While I have an IPv6 but PittPC does not %) So, I asked him: Can I install something that opens a connection to you? So I learned about this: MeshCentral This is a full computer management web site. With MeshCentral, you can run your own web server to remotely manage and control computers on a local network or anywhere on the internet. Once you get the server started, create device group and download and install an agent on each computer you want to manage. A minute later, the new computer will show up on the web site and you can take control of it. MeshCentral includes full web-based remote desktop, terminal and file management capability. https://github.com/Ylianst/MeshCentral
  6. Today
  7. I a month ago I only compiled the kernel for my roc-rk3399-pc, using the current branch, while the most recent image I built was 6/6/2020 I currently have this kernel with ubuntu 20.04 LTS: root@roc-rk3399-pc:~ # uname -a Linux roc-rk3399-pc 5.4.44-rockchip64 #trunk SMP PREEMPT Thu Jun 4 17:03:20 UTC 2020 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux I have been using my rk as a server for a few months and I have not had any problems, I am using it with an NVME and it works well, I power it with USB C with power delivery. The problem is to build the kernel every month to keep it updated and understand the first time how to configure/compile everything Today I tried to update the kernel by compiling the latest version from the current branch and unfortunately I noticed that docker no longer works with the latest kernel and I had to roll back, from the errors it seems that the support for "cgroup blkio weight" and "cgroup blkio weight_device" has been removed. Anyone know if changes have been made in the default options to build the kernel? I took a look at the commits but saw nothing about this type of change
  8. Its the rk3328 because it used to work in the kernel 4 days
  9. If it is Phantio MX10 it is most likely Allwinner H6 and not rk3328. You may first want to verify this.
  10. Dusted my MX10 and tried to boot focal desktop from https://yadi.sk/d/DSO6euzB3ahemo/ARMBIAN/20.07/20200714-933, unfortunately doesn't boot.
  11. Definitely will be keeping an eye on it. For now I am looking at the NanoPI 2RS as a Router. Especially since there is OpenWRT build for it. I am happy with the wifi performance I am just not to happy with how long it takes netgear to patch problems... if ever. https://github.com/jayanta525/openwrt-nanopi-r2s/releases
  12. having similar issues to OP and i did tried this method. nothing worked. can update?
  13. I guess they rebranded an armbian image which includes alternative drivers for xradio and added the temperature fix....
  14. Hard to tell without further information. What image are you using? armbianmonitor -u
  15. I was reading about hecking the filesystem / Seems the way is: touch /forcefsck But this action does not fix, so we need 'somewhere': fsck.repair=yes How do i have to do it? Thanks. รวยเร็ว
  16. Hi all. I have a board nanopi neo air with armbian linux on it. We with my colleague try to setting up ffmpeg with cedrus264 for hardware accelerated capturing video from ov5640-like camera device. There is my armbianmonitor. There are my v4l2-ctl -d /dev/videox -D out: After some reconfiguration of dts, we can successfully capture video in low fps with ffmpeg -f v4l2 -framerate 25 -video_size 960x720 -i /dev/video1 output.mkv but with ffmpeg -f v4l2 -channel 0 -video_size 960x720 -i /dev/video1 -pix_fmt nv12 -r 30 -b:v 64k -c:v cedrus264 test.mp4 ffmpeg failed: Ffmpeg was buided from FFmpeg-Cedrus, also we try follow this and use this binaries - result haven't changed. After some inspecting sources of ffmpeg-cedrus we found that ffmpeg try to open /dev/cedar_dev device, which don't exists in our system. Ffmpeg fails on opening device. If we replace /dev/cedar_dev by /dev/video0, where is our cedrus driver, ffmpeg fails on ioctl IOCTL_GET_ENV_INFO. In source, it is 99 or 101 line. We check kernel config for configuration, provided by Sunxi-Cedrus and determine that cedrus was configured right. Also we have tried all described actions on official armbian buster image for nanopi neo air and we have got the same result. What we does wrong?
  17. I installed Orange Pi's version of Ubuntu Bionic server with kernel 5.34.27 mentioned in the tweet refered to by @gounthar above on a Orange Pi Zero LTS V1.5 board, and it has indeed fixed the temperature reporting problem. The onboard wifi is working flawlessly, too.
  18. I would like to confirm that the issue for me is solved by the switch to the last kernel build. 35 days without any issues: ~ $ uptime 13:50:11 up 35 days, 19:27, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.18, 0.20 Thanks again to @Igor!
  19. Hello guys, I have a NOVAsom M7+ board with a RTL8723bs module with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth integrated. The Wi-Fi works normally and without problems, however the Bluetooth isn't detected at all. When I try to open the Bluetooth Manager app gives me this error: "Connection to BlueZ failed. BlueZ daemon is not running. blueman-manager cannot continue. This probably means that there were no Bluetooth adapters detected or Bluetooth daemon was not started". I already searched the internet and found some people with problems related to this module and Bluetooth, does anyone know how to solve this? Best regards
  20. How about s905x, can you make it too? Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk
  21. Glad to hear that I tried running Quake2 on stock frequencies with Mali libraries, it worked but after I while I had issues from Mali kernel driver. It was long ago and also installation was not yet in a stable status. BTW, I'm interested in your clock latency adjustment, can you describe what you did and what problem it addressed? It is my feeling that there is still something not properly right that causes some boxes to be a bit unstable, so I'm looking for any experience that could increase general stability. Thank you!
  22. @balbes150 - are you aware of this one? (but maybe this is what you added): https://github.com/hexdump0815/linux-mainline-and-mali-rockchip-rk33xx-kernel/blob/master/misc.rkc/rk3328-add-dmc-driver.patch
  23. X3 mini (4gb, 32gb ram, S905x3) only see 2gb of ram... maybe it is fake...
  24. Finally good news! Today (2020-07-14) for ubuntu bionic becomes available mesa update, following packages: libegl-mesa0 libegl1-mesa libgbm1 libgl1-mesa-dri libgl1-mesa-glx libglapi-mesa libglx-mesa0 mesa-va-drivers mesa-vdpau-drivers After that, xfce desktop on orangepi2e starts to work flawlessly with kernel 5.4.xx (in my case 5.4.51) again. Exact versions of packages: igor@orangepiplus2e:~/trash/mesa$ dpkg -l | grep 'mesa\|libgbm1' ii libegl-mesa0:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf free implementation of the EGL API -- Mesa vendor library ii libegl1-mesa:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf transitional dummy package ii libgbm1:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf generic buffer management API -- runtime ii libgl1-mesa-dri:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf free implementation of the OpenGL API -- DRI modules ii libgl1-mesa-glx:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf transitional dummy package ii libglapi-mesa:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf free implementation of the GL API -- shared library ii libglx-mesa0:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX vendor library ii mesa-utils 8.4.0-1 armhf Miscellaneous Mesa GL utilities ii mesa-va-drivers:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf Mesa VA-API video acceleration drivers ii mesa-vdpau-drivers:armhf 20.0.8-0ubuntu1~18.04.1 armhf Mesa VDPAU video acceleration drivers
  1. Load more activity