Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'development'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Armbian
    • Armbian project administration
  • Community
    • Announcements
    • SBC News
    • Framework and userspace feature requests
    • Off-topic
  • Using Armbian
    • Beginners
    • Software, Applications, Userspace
    • Advanced users - Development
  • Standard support
    • Amlogic meson
    • Allwinner sunxi
    • Rockchip
    • Other families
  • Community maintained / Staging
    • TV boxes
    • Amlogic meson
    • Allwinner sunxi
    • Marvell mvebu
    • Rockchip
    • Other families
  • Support

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Matrix


Mastodon


IRC


Website URL


XMPP/Jabber


Skype


Github


Discord


Location


Interests

  1. https://docs.armbian.com/Process_Release-Model/#agenda Is this list still valid? Supported: WIP Community supported where we could also look for re-enabling supported status. Criteria for Supported must be beneficial to the Armbian project Armbian team must confirm and agree upon all supported boards statuses a named individual as “maintainer” with GitHub ID must be preset in the BOARD_MAINTAINER within Board Configuration File a named individual must commit to providing “best effort” support for their SBC on the Armbian forums maintainer must participate in the Release Process maintainer must sign-off that device has been tested, is stable, and ready for release during release process maintainer must have physical access to the SBC they are supporting maintainer can operate under pseudonym but must reveal his identity to Armbian management maintainer should attend developers meetings held every Wednesday 7:00 PM CET when whole support burden is carried by maintainer and Armbian team, it will be labelled as “Pro bono” More here: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Board-Support-Rules/#criteria-for-supported Example of maintainer proposal: - add or remove board X from supported. Reason: its broken and I don't have time / I confirm it works, will monitor and collaborate ... - upgrade board X from WIP to supported. It works decently / well, I steal dealing with it, there is upstream support ... or remove as there is no progress, too many issues - board X from community section should become supported because ...
  2. This week's meeting topics: - Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ - Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues - Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers. @Contributor/Maintainer
  3. Hi, I have been recently working on a couple of extensions: lvm and cloud-init I forked off "v23.11.2" tag when creating my branches, since they are extensions, and wont alter the framework much. Today I noticed that OdroidUX4 is not building, but it was building last week. A patch seems to be failing. I guess it is a kernel/driver patch. Then my question is: is it possible that, on the same tag (v23.11.2), builds break? I am starting to think that the tag is only for the build process/patch set, but excludes, for example a reference to kernel code. I suppose then the situation is that a kernel update has "broken" a patch, would that be the case? If so, is it possible to also checkout a particular working kernel for the sake of a stable dev environment? How do you normally do? R.
  4. Hi there, I am trying to build the image using docker, but I get several "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" error messages and as result the build gets interrupted. Would like to stick to docker build (I am running of fedora 39, and it automatically selects docker), as it looks to be far more efficient rather than running it into a VM. Any idea on how could I get rid of this issue? Thanks is advance! Andrea
  5. Hi all, I need to customize the /etc/fstab during the build to mount a mtd partition and also to override some mountpoints with tmpfs in order to reduce wearing on mmc. So, have added the following lines to customize-image.sh: cat <<EOT >> /etc/fstab # Reduce SD wearing by storing log files into ram (no need as overlayroot is used to freeze all the rootfs) tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev 0 0 tmpfs /run tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev 0 0 tmpfs /var/tmp tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev 0 0 tmpfs /var/log tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec 0 0 tmpfs /var/lib/logrotate tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec,size=1m,mode=0755 0 0 tmpfs /var/lib/sudo tmpfs defaults,noatime,nosuid,nodev,noexec,size=1m,mode=0700 0 0 # MTD EEPROM memory dev/mtdblock0 /mnt/mtd jffs2 ro,relatime 0 0 EOT However changes in /etc/fstab are overridden somewhere over the build process, and this is the resulting /etc/fstab: UUID=c8167755-b557-4288-9109-9108bc48dd94 / btrfs defaults,noatime,commit=600 0 1 UUID=27ac6cc6-eff3-4736-a7bd-5517e3b150c0 /boot ext4 defaults,commit=600,errors=remount-ro 0 2 tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults,nosuid 0 0 Is there a way to safely patch the /etc/fstab file? Thanks very much! Andrea
  6. Greetings! I have acquired for cheap this old board. It runs an old Android (4.x) and I'd like to run Armbian on it, but lack the knowledge to do that by myself. The idea would be to start with booting a Linux a SD image, then attempt to install it on the onboard flash in place of Android. The board is not for sale anymore and the manufacturer removed any mention of it from their site, however Archive.org has a copy along with related files, manuals, firmware etc: https://web.archive.org/web/20140701064007/http://www.giadatech.com/index.php?act=pShow&id=36 The board presents itself when not in USB host mode as "SoftwinerEvb" which appears to be a tablet of some sort. When in FEL mode it returns USB device 001:003 Allwinner A20 1651660f:80515778:52564848:0401b1b0 I also was able to retrieve some data using adb shell: root@android:/ # lsmod sunxi_emac 12965 0 - Live 0x00000000 gps_power 2023 0 - Live 0x00000000 pcf8563 7808 0 - Live 0x00000000 vga_resolution 3916 1 - Live 0x00000000 rtl8150 8115 0 - Live 0x00000000 uvcvideo 54664 0 - Live 0x00000000 videobuf_dma_contig 3817 0 - Live 0x00000000 videobuf_core 15292 1 videobuf_dma_contig, Live 0x00000000 mali 115734 13 - Live 0x00000000 (O) ump 30154 7 mali, Live 0x00000000 (O) gpio_sunxi 6918 0 - Live 0x00000000 sun7i_ir 6559 0 - Live 0x00000000 nand 221273 12 - Live 0x00000000 (O) ----- dmesg output is attached. I never tried to build a new one or adapt an existing image to a new or non supported board and I hope to find some directions to do that without bricking this device. I tried to read the documentation at linux-sunxi.org, but it's huge and I found hard to even understand where to start. Thanks for any help. Giada-NI-A20_dmesgout
  7. Hello, with the last kernel update I have untimely reboot of my nas. some info : hardware : helios64 os : armbian bullseye based with openmediavault 6 on top kernel : armbian-bsp-cli-helios64-current:arm64 23.8.1 before the update to armbian-bsp-cli 23.8.1 the system have some unexpected restarts, but less than 1 by day. With last version, the system restarts itself sometime only few minutes after the start. With a debug console, I got the following kernel panic : [ 510.791607] Internal error: Oops: 0000000096000044 [#1] PREEMPT SMP [ 510.792174] Modules linked in: xt_nat xt_tcpudp veth xt_conntrack nft_chain_nat xt_MASQUERADE nf_nat nf_conntrack_netlink nf_conntrack nf_defrag_ipv6 nf_defrag_ipv4 xfrm_user xfrm_algo xt_addrtype nft_compat nf_tables nfnetlink br_netfilter bridge rfkill quota_v2 quota_tree snd_soc_hdmi_codec snd_soc_rockchip_i2s snd_soc_core hantro_vpu rockchip_vdec(C) snd_compress v4l2_vp9 leds_pwm videobuf2_dma_contig rockchip_rga v4l2_h264 videobuf2_dma_sg v4l2_mem2mem videobuf2_memops snd_pcm_dmaengine pwm_fan snd_pcm videobuf2_v4l2 gpio_charger videobuf2_common snd_timer videodev panfrost gpu_sched snd mc drm_shmem_helper rockchip_rng rng_core soundcore fusb302 sg tcpm typec lz4hc lz4 gpio_beeper cpufreq_dt zram softdog ledtrig_netdev lm75 nfsd auth_rpcgss nfs_acl lockd grace sunrpc ip_tables x_tables autofs4 raid10 raid0 multipath linear raid1 dm_raid raid456 async_raid6_recov async_memcpy async_pq async_xor async_tx md_mod dm_mod realtek dwmac_rk stmmac_platform stmmac pcs_xpcs adc_keys [ 510.800061] CPU: 4 PID: 0 Comm: swapper/4 Tainted: G C 6.1.50-current-rockchip64 #3 [ 510.800866] Hardware name: Helios64 (DT) [ 510.801219] pstate: 600000c5 (nZCv daIF -PAN -UAO -TCO -DIT -SSBS BTYPE=--) [ 510.801840] pc : ct_kernel_enter.constprop.0+0xb8/0x180 [ 510.802323] lr : ct_kernel_enter.constprop.0+0xa8/0x180 [ 510.802794] sp : ffff800009eebd80 [ 510.803094] x29: ffff800009eebd80 x28: 0000000000000000 x27: 0000000000000000 [ 510.803739] x26: ffff000000761e00 x25: ffff800009474298 x24: ffff800009a3dc70 [ 510.804382] x23: fffe800100ee71e0 x22: ffff8000097668f0 x21: ffff8000094ea818 [ 510.805023] x20: 0000000000000000 x19: ffff8000097668f0 x18: 0000000000000000 [ 510.805664] x17: 0000000000000000 x16: ffff0000f7765f00 x15: 0000000000000000 [ 510.806306] x14: 0000000000000001 x13: 00000000000001ef x12: 0000000000000001 [ 510.806946] x11: 0000000000000000 x10: 0000000000000a90 x9 : ffff800009eebd50 [ 510.807587] x8 : ffff0000007628f0 x7 : 0000000000000000 x6 : 00000002f5f32d3a [ 510.808228] x5 : 00ffffffffffffff x4 : 0000000000152374 x3 : ffff800009757008 [ 510.808870] x2 : ffff000000761e00 x1 : ffff8000094868b0 x0 : 0000000000000001 [ 510.809510] Call trace: [ 510.809733] ct_kernel_enter.constprop.0+0xb8/0x180 [ 510.810177] ct_idle_exit+0x1c/0x30 [ 510.810498] default_idle_call+0x48/0x17c [ 510.810864] do_idle+0x23c/0x2b0 [ 510.811164] cpu_startup_entry+0x28/0x30 [ 510.811521] secondary_start_kernel+0x124/0x150 [ 510.811934] __secondary_switched+0xb0/0xb4 [ 510.812322] Code: f8605b00 b8606ac4 d503201f d2800020 (f90006e0) [ 510.812868] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]--- [ 510.813283] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill the idle task! [ 510.813877] SMP: stopping secondary CPUs [ 510.814234] Kernel Offset: disabled [ 510.814548] CPU features: 0x40000,20834084,0000421b [ 510.814987] Memory Limit: none [ 510.815273] Rebooting in 90 seconds.. Someone have ideas to have this fixed ? Where to report this problem ? Where to have help to get more informations ? Thank you Note : I have some programming skilled (and debugging), but no kernel development experience.
  8. Hi Folks, this is just out of the blue but Armbian based on Devuan would be very cool. I find more manageable and predictable Devuan than Debian, I am slowing ditching Debian for Devuan, I recently tested both on some very little Linux compatible laptops and Devuan resulted in better compatibility and lesser weird issue with ACPI and LID operations. I use Runit as default init system and for desktop use I found it very stable: for instance when connected to the wifi printer if the printer goes in standby systemd is unable to reconnect to the scanner (you to restart sane) while runit is always on; there are plenty on these little cases where Devuan is out of my way, while I have to constantly checking my son's laptop for what is not working and unavoidable it is always some systemd units failing for unknown reasons. That's my experience, thanks! F.
  9. Hello. I decided to build an original image for my Fly Pi board. HDMI output not working. The image is shown only when loading Uboot, and then turns off and a black screen appears. Here are the logs: https://ix.io/4EWM DISPLAY=:0 xrandr output: can't open display :0 X org log: https://paste.debian.net/1290516 I'm confused and don't know what to do...
  10. I'm using the latest WIP config for the NanoPC-T6 build. I've discovered a problem that I don't have using an official FriendlyARM Debian image on the device. I have one HDMI output connected to a dual input screen in desktop mode. It works fine if I select the NanoPC-T6 screen input from the start, but if at a later stage I swap the screen input to a different source and back again, the NanoPC-T6 does not output video. I can ssh to the box but there is nothing obvious in either dmesg or syslog. summary-build-476d3c90-225f-4793-8dbb-01abf490e940.md
  11. This week's meeting topics: 1. Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers.
  12. This week's meeting topics: 1. Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers.
  13. This week's meeting topics: 1. Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers.
  14. This week's meeting topics: 1. Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers. @Contributor/Maintainer
  15. I made a first round of testing, some manually: khadas edge 2, installed to eMMC, logs: https://paste.armbian.com/iviwutanag bananapi m2+, installed to eMMC, logs: orangepi lite2, logs: https://paste.armbian.com/awicabotod khadas vim1, installed to eMMC, logs: https://paste.armbian.com/ulopiziseb , maintainer needed khadas vim2, installed to eMMC, logs: https://paste.armbian.com/editiyaziv orangepi2e, installed to eMMC, logs: https://paste.armbian.com/ekuyaporil and some via auto-testing machinery. Most of images works: We need to fix Rpi4, Jetson nano, perhaps other media?
  16. Video 1. Checking Jira and GitHub tickets 2. Warming up for Khadas support 3. Changes on Allwinner group management
  17. This week's meeting topics: 1. Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers.
  18. This week's meeting topics: 1. Check remaining Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls The general goal of weekly meetings: - To discuss the three (3) issues of the week - Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked - Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting A weekly developers' meeting aims to coordinate the development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features, and low-level support. Meetings are hosted on Jitsi (Video), IRC, and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Jitsi when possible, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Jitsi. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused on developers' top-level topics, and it's expected that they understand embedded software development, software testing, or operating system management. Knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected in terms of programming languages. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate-level issue and tell us something about yourself. This is needed to communicate efficiently and to give you access to our organization infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab, and servers. @Contributor/Maintainer
  19. Video Subtitles What we did? This: 1. Check remaining from Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls
  20. This week meeting topics: 1. Check remaining from Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls General goal of weekly meetings: To discuss the three (3) issues of the week Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting The purpose of a weekly developers meeting is to coordinate development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features and low level support. Meetings are hosted located on Zoom (Video) and IRC and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Zoom when possibly, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Zoom. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused in developers top level topics and its expected that understand embedded software development, software testings or operating system management. In term of programming languages, knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate level issue and tell us something about you. This is needed to efficiently communicate and to give you access to our organisation infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab and servers. @Contributor/Maintainer
  21. Video What we did? This: 1. Check remaining from Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls
  22. This week meeting topics: 1. Check remaining from Jira tickets https://www.armbian.com/participate/ 2. Review issues https://github.com/armbian/build/issues 3. Review pull requests https://github.com/armbian/build/pulls General goal of weekly meetings: To discuss the three (3) issues of the week Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting The purpose of a weekly developers meeting is to coordinate development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features and low level support. Meetings are hosted located on Zoom (Video) and IRC and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Zoom when possibly, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Zoom. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused in developers top level topics and its expected that understand embedded software development, software testings or operating system management. In term of programming languages, knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate level issue and tell us something about you. This is needed to efficiently communicate and to give you access to our organisation infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab and servers. @Contributor/Maintainer
  23. Video Summary: Just overview on the status of CI and discussion on known problems regarding upcoming release. We are pretty confident new build framework will be up to the job. On the board support level, still we need to do testing, try to bump boot loader on Allwinner devices, bump rockchip64 current to 6.1.y.
  24. Video 1. Reviewing where we are with CI support 2. Challenges of upcoming release
  25. This week meeting topics: 1. Pre-release CI status check General goal of weekly meetings: To discuss the three (3) issues of the week Discussions will be documented to respective Jira tickets so they can be tracked Three (3) new issues will be selected from Jira for the next meeting The purpose of a weekly developers meeting is to coordinate development of the build engine, continuous integration, operating system features and low level support. Meetings are hosted located on Zoom (Video) and IRC and Discord (Text). While we would prefer you attend on Zoom when possibly, we will also monitor text chat during the call for those unable to join Zoom. Please RSVP either way. Do you want to participate or help in some way? Meetings are focused in developers top level topics and its expected that understand embedded software development, software testings or operating system management. In term of programming languages, knowledge of at least BASH & Python is expected. Since meetings are held in public, any registered community member can join and listen. If you want to suggest issues for the next week, you have to be recognized Armbian contributor. If you want to become one, resolve at least one intermediate level issue and tell us something about you. This is needed to efficiently communicate and to give you access to our organisation infrastructure Jira, Github, hardware lab and servers. @Contributor/Maintainer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines