Olinuxino A64 ethernet not working

xandy

Hello,

I have fresh new board from olimex - olinuxino a64, and tried to install both debian and ubuntu images, but non of them has ethernet working.

I already tried to edit dtb file and incread tx-delay-ps, but with no success. Has somebody a functional dtb file for this board?

Thank you for any answer!

5 hours ago, xandy said:

and tried to install both debian and ubuntu images

Armbian kernel on both is identical.

5 hours ago, xandy said:

I already tried to edit dtb file and incread tx-delay-ps, but with no success. Has somebody a functional dtb file for this board?

My Olinuxino A64 ethernet works without issues.

To provide you any hint you need to tell us everything. Logs with armbianmonitor -u and picture of the board (hw revision?) and did you made this board working with some old stock builds, based on Allwinner 3.10.y kernel.

I have A64-OlinuXino rev.D 2017

Problem I think is already with the DTB file, because u-boot complains about ethernet.

I am attaching pictures from console.

I did not try older kernel, but I will.

Thank you for any hint.

IMG_20190627_095137.jpg

IMG_20190627_095158.jpg

10 hours ago, xandy said:

already u-boot complains about: no ethernet found

AFAIK there is no Ethernet driver in U-boot. Not existing or just not enabled. Normal.

Download image from here:

https://www.armbian.com/olimex-lime-2-emmc/
and report (with armbianmonitor -u)

Already that is extremely hard and very expensive to support. Anything out of this you are seeking for support at the wrong place. User-made/vendor images are users/vendors problem.

Thank you for your time, but the problem was not with images, but with the board. I had PHYRST1 jumper closed and it shouldnt be. After opening it, everything works fine.