Stretch minimal image for Bananapi M2U / Berry

Hello,

I want to test Armbian Buster with OMV on my Bananapi M2U / Berry but it´s not stable and I can´t install OMV.

So I want to install Stretch minimal again but I can´t find the image.

Can someone tell me please, where I can download the Armbian Stretch minimal Image for Bananapi M2U / Berry?

Thank You!

2 hours ago, err0r said:

where I can download

You don't need Stretch for OMV. Buster should be just fine ... in case you don't find image you need you have to build one. Support for M2U is not matured nor stable, we don't work on it. Images are provided as is, they boots but expect hw issues here and there ... 

@err0r with the armbian-build-system https://docs.armbian.com/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/

I did compile for my M2Berry

____  ____  _   __  __ ____  ____
| __ )|  _ \(_) |  \/  |___ \| __ )
|  _ \| |_) | | | |\/| | __) |  _ \
| |_) |  __/| | | |  | |/ __/| |_) |
|____/|_|   |_| |_|  |_|_____|____/

Welcome to Armbian Buster with Linux 5.3.9-sunxi

package bsp-kernel[19.11.3] u-boot[19.11.3] dtb[19.11.3] firmware[19.11.3] config[19.11.3]
branch[dev]

I copied /build/config/boards/bananapim2ultra.csc and edited it to /build/config/boards/bananapim2berry.csc:

# V40 quad core 1Gb SoC Wifi
BOARD_NAME="Banana Pi M2B"
BOARDFAMILY="sun8i"
BOOTCONFIG="bananapi_m2_berry_defconfig"
OVERLAY_PREFIX=""
KERNEL_TARGET="current,dev"

USB, Ethernet, SDcard does work - analog-Audio doesnt and htop/armbian-config doenst show

CPU-Temperature or Mhz.

But it seems to be stable (over night and today) ;)

Red and Green LED is controlable (Berry hasnt the blue like the Ultra)

But you could also compile as Ultra - the image also runs on the Berry and showing the correct 1GB of Ram 
(2GB on the Ultra)

I did set up manually a small SAMBA-server, because I didnt like the Web-Interface of OMV.

Samba is serving some files from a USB-Stick to my other SBCs at 11.8MB/sec

(connected via 100MBit Ethernet) :) 

7 hours ago, Igor said:

You don't need Stretch for OMV. Buster should be just fine ... in case you don't find image you need you have to build one. Support for M2U is not matured nor stable, we don't work on it. Images are provided as is, they boots but expect hw issues here and there ... 

But the last Image from Stretch works really good for me. Yes, i can build one, but why? There was allready a good Image on the Armbian Download Page.

I can install Buster but the OMV Installation ended up with nothing and I waited for a really long time.

Is there really no possibillity to get this old image?