9 9
Jack953

Orange pi 4

may be it will help i havent asound.conf in /etc/ , i have several sound card installed or detected ( correct me if necessary ) 0 : dummy   1: loopback  2: realtek 5651co with armbian 20.02.06 , if i stay on sound , default sink, a file appears and i can see that the 3 built- in are " state : suspended"

i v got some news !!! i ve succed having sound thru a bluetooth speakers .... nothing to do, just detect it and select your speaker in your settings and it s done ...  jack and hdmi are still down ..

1 hour ago, epik said:

i ve succed having sound thru a bluetooth speakers .... 

Do it and show it

uname -a

?

My Bluetooth only works on kernel 4.4, but not on 5.4.

10 minutes ago, VyacheslavS said:

Do it and show it

uname -a

?

My Bluetooth only works on kernel 4.4, but not on 5.4.

actually the official ( on armbian.com ) armbian buster image 20.02.6 use kernel 4.4.213 and so is my uname -a .. it should be fine for your speaker ;)

51 minutes ago, epik said:

actually the official ( on armbian.com ) armbian buster image 20.02.6 use kernel 4.4.213 and so is my uname -a .. it should be fine for your speaker ;)

Look there:

https://dl.armbian.com/orangepi4/archive/

Armbian_20.02.6_Orangepi4_buster_current_5.4.27_desktop.7z

Works faster than on armbian buster image 20.02.6 use kernel 4.4.213,   but there are problems with wi-fi, bluetooth.

13 minutes ago, VyacheslavS said:

Here I agree.

But with the kernel 5.4  Panfrost is already working, and I was very interested to feel how it works.

i ve tried 5.4 thru the nicoD tutorial "build armbian with panfrost"  but the opi4 setup is way far to be stable ... so i went back on k4.4 wich is , to me , the one that gives me best results on HD graphics ..  dont know why since mali t862 is build on panfrost but .. 4.4 is what works better at this moment .. if you have succeed on k5.4 with HD on VLC for example, please tell me how , im very insterested in that ;)