VisionFive-2 (jh7110)

balbes150

Images for Visionfive-2.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/YDBZD53WnCk1Ig

Important. For the system to work correctly, you need to update the bootloader in SPI\flash once (the switch for selecting the device to run should be set to “qspi” 0,0 , this is the default state when delivered from the factory). To do this, download the image from the link

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/zsqznfa1ySI2gw

burn it to the SD card, connect it to VF2 and turn on the power, wait 2 minutes and turn off the power.

After that, you can write an ArmbianTV image to the SD card, connect it to VF2 and the system will start automatically. The next steps are usually the initial setup of Armbian. In versions with DE (IceWM XFCE). even video playback in the window works (fullscreen mode does not work) through the Parole player. Analog audio output is enabled by default, to switch to HDMI audio, use the settings via Volume Control as usual.

Ver 20230815-edge kernel 6.5-rc2

work SD\eMMC and LAN (USB HDMI etc - not work)

user@192.168.1.13's password: 
__     ___     _             _____ _           ____  
\ \   / (_)___(_) ___  _ __ |  ___(_)_   _____|___ \ 
 \ \ / /| / __| |/ _ \| '_ \| |_  | \ \ / / _ \ __) |
  \ V / | \__ \ | (_) | | | |  _| | |\ V /  __// __/ 
   \_/  |_|___/_|\___/|_| |_|_|   |_| \_/ \___|_____|

Welcome to Armbian 23.06 Lunar with bleeding edge Linux 6.5.0-rc2-next-20230721-star64

No end-user support: built from trunk

System load:   8%           	Up time:       2 min	
Memory usage:  1% of 7.76G  	IP:	       192.168.1.13
CPU temp:      40°C           	Usage of /:    10% of 15G    	
RX today:      10.9 KiB  	

[ 25 security updates available, 31 updates total: apt upgrade ]
Last check: 2023-08-15 11:42

To run a command as administrator (user "root"), use "sudo <command>".
See "man sudo_root" for details.

user@starfive2:~$ su -
Password: 
root@starfive2:~# neofetch 
                                 root@starfive2 
                                 -------------- 
      █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █      OS: Armbian (23.06) riscv64 
     ███████████████████████     Host: StarFive VisionFive 2 v1.3B 
   ▄▄██                   ██▄▄   Kernel: 6.5.0-rc2-next-20230721-star64 
   ▄▄██    ███████████    ██▄▄   Uptime: 3 mins 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Packages: 535 (dpkg) 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Shell: bash 5.2.15 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   CPU: (4) 
   ▄▄██   █████████████   ██▄▄   Memory: 136MiB / 7947MiB 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄
   ▄▄██                   ██▄▄
     ███████████████████████
      █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

root@starfive2:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo 
processor	: 0
hart		: 1
isa		: rv64imafdc_zicntr_zicsr_zifencei_zihpm_zba_zbb
mmu		: sv39
uarch		: sifive,u74-mc
mvendorid	: 0x489
marchid		: 0x8000000000000007
mimpid		: 0x4210427

processor	: 1
hart		: 2

processor	: 2
hart		: 3

processor	: 3
hart		: 4

root@starfive2:~# 

Ver 20230817-current (kernel 6.5). Early HDMI support has been added, not everything works correctly, but it allows you to perform at least minimal system configuration through a regular monitor and keyboard. To fix the color in the console, after writing the image to the Sd card, remove the last two parameters from the /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf file from the append line (splash plymut....).

Installed from 'Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_lunar_legacy_5.15.115_xfce_desktop.img.xz'. Didn't have a lot of time but desktop came up fine, video on desktop played back fine. Audio was pretty noisy with some other videos I tried.

I'm new to this - should I let you know about any issues I find here, or somewhere else? 

Also, should i test the 'lunar_legacy' or 'sid_legacy' release, or both?

1 час назад, AndyW сказал:

I'm new to this - should I let you know about any issues I find here, or somewhere else? 

Thanks for the tests and feedback, it's always helpful. It is also advisable to specify which monitor and with what resolution was used.

@balbes150, I'm using an old Philips 227E QPH which is 1080p, and it was running at 1080p.

Tried 'Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_legacy_5.15.115_xfce_desktop.img.xz' last night:

Welcome to Armbian 23.06 Trixie with Linux 5.15.115-star64

System load:   2%               Up time:       17 min
Memory usage:  11% of 3.80G     IP:            192.168.2.164
CPU temp:      37°C             Usage of /:    6% of 58G

Last login: Fri Aug 18 05:24:43 EDT 2023 on ttyS0
andy@starfive2:~$

andy@starfive2:~$ neofetch
                                 andy@starfive2 
                                 -------------- 
     ███████████████████████     Host: StarFive VisionFive V2 
   ▄▄██                   ██▄▄   Kernel: 5.15.115-star64 
   ▄▄██    ███████████    ██▄▄   Uptime: 2 mins 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Packages: 1375 (dpkg) 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Resolution: 1920x1080 
   ▄▄██   █████████████   ██▄▄   DE: Xfce 4.18 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   WM: Xfwm4 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   WM Theme: NumixBlue 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Theme: Numix [GTK2], Adwaita [GTK3] 
   ▄▄██                   ██▄▄   Icons: Humanity-Dark [GTK2], Adwaita [GTK3] 
     ███████████████████████     Terminal: x-terminal-emul 
      █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █      CPU: (4) @ 1.500GHz 
                                 Memory: 384MiB / 3893MiB 

I have 8 Gig memory but it's only using 4. My Visionfive 2 board is 1.3b and has 3.1.5 bootloader.

The sound was much better, although it played out of the HDMI and I couldn't find a way to get it to go out the jack. I know you mentioned I should be able to switch between the two (jack or HDMI), but couldn't find that setting.

Had some trouble grabbing windows for sizing. Seems to be offset a bit as the sizing indicator appears while the mouse cursor is well inside the window on the bottom, and above the window at the top. Same issue at the corners.

14 часов назад, lampra сказал:

Is this step manadatory? I am already at v 3.0.4. Which version is needed? The latest is v 3.4.5.

The update is designed specifically based on the condition of the device as it is currently being sold, so that any user can very easily start the system immediately after purchase without complicated and dangerous steps with flashing u-boot. I tested only the version that comes in the device from the factory by default. If you have a UART, show the output at startup without updating. If your system starts without installing an update, then it is not necessary to use it. If it does not start, perform an update.

2 часа назад, AndyW сказал:

In fact the updater didn't work 

Where does this conclusion come from ? Show the UART startup log without updating and the output of "printenv" from the new u-boot before the update is launched.

I have 8 Gig memory but it's only using 4. My Visionfive 2 board is 1.3b and has 3.1.5 bootloader.

replace dtb with this one

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/G1fios76WAdBvQ

or wait for the release of a new version of the images

The sound was much better, although it played out of the HDMI and I couldn't find a way to get it to go out the jack. I know you mentioned I should be able to switch between the two (jack or HDMI), but couldn't find that setting.

The upper-right corner is the speaker icon, you can specify "Default sinc", or immediately select Volume control (in the same menu) during playback and specify which output to use by default for a particular player\program.

Had some trouble grabbing windows for sizing. Seems to be offset a bit as the sizing indicator appears while the mouse cursor is well inside the window on the bottom, and above the window at the top. Same issue at the corners.

Consider this a feature of the current set of programs\kernel. You need to move the cursor further so that the system installs it correctly.

9 hours ago, balbes150 said:

Where does this conclusion come from ? Show the UART startup log without updating and the output of "printenv" from the new u-boot before the update is launched.

Because it didn't work! Just to be sure it wasn't an SD card issue I just burned update-uboot-star64.img the same way I burned the sid image I used for testing yesterday to it. Here's what I get when I try to boot:

root@andy-ubuntu-20-04:/home/andy# minicom -b 115200 -D /dev/ttyACM0 

Welcome to minicom 2.7.1

OPTIONS: I18n 
Compiled on Dec 23 2019, 02:06:26.
Port /dev/ttyACM0, 17:02:37

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

U-Boot SPL 2021.10 (Jun 21 2023 - 13:42:04 +0800)
DDR version: dc2e84f0.
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.2
   ____                    _____ ____ _____
  / __ \                  / ____|  _ \_   _|
 | |  | |_ __   ___ _ __ | (___ | |_) || |
 | |  | | '_ \ / _ \ '_ \ \___ \|  _ < | |
 | |__| | |_) |  __/ | | |____) | |_) || |_
  \____/| .__/ \___|_| |_|_____/|___/_____|
        | |
        |_|

Platform Name             : StarFive VisionFive V2                              
Platform Features         : medeleg                                             
Platform HART Count       : 5                                                   
Platform IPI Device       : aclint-mswi                                         
Platform Timer Device     : aclint-mtimer @ 4000000Hz                           
Platform Console Device   : uart8250                                            
Platform HSM Device       : ---                                                 
Platform PMU Device       : ---                                                 
Platform Reboot Device    : pm-reset                                            
Platform Shutdown Device  : pm-reset                                            
Platform Suspend Device   : ---                                                 
Firmware Base             : 0x40000000                                          
Firmware Size             : 392 KB                                              
Firmware RW Offset        : 0x40000                                             
Runtime SBI Version       : 1.0                                                 

Domain0 Name              : root                                                
Domain0 Boot HART         : 1                                                   
Domain0 HARTs             : 0*,1*,2*,3*,4*                                      
Domain0 Region00          : 0x0000000002000000-0x000000000200ffff M: (I,R,W) S/)
Domain0 Region01          : 0x0000000040000000-0x000000004003ffff M: (R,X) S/U:)
Domain0 Region02          : 0x0000000040040000-0x000000004007ffff M: (R,W) S/U:)
Domain0 Region03          : 0x0000000000000000-0xffffffffffffffff M: (R,W,X) S/)
Domain0 Next Address      : 0x0000000040200000                                  
Domain0 Next Arg1         : 0x0000000042200000                                  
Domain0 Next Mode         : S-mode                                              
Domain0 SysReset          : yes                                                 
Domain0 SysSuspend        : yes                                                 

Boot HART ID              : 1                                                   
Boot HART Domain          : root                                                
Boot HART Priv Version    : v1.11                                               
Boot HART Base ISA        : rv64imafdcbx                                        
Boot HART ISA Extensions  : none                                                
Boot HART PMP Count       : 8                                                   
Boot HART PMP Granularity : 4096                                                
Boot HART PMP Address Bits: 34                                                  
Boot HART MHPM Count      : 2                                                   
Boot HART MIDELEG         : 0x0000000000000222                                  
Boot HART MEDELEG         : 0x000000000000b109                                  

U-Boot 2021.10 (Jun 21 2023 - 13:42:04 +0800), Build: jenkins-github_visionfive5

CPU:   rv64imacu_zba_zbb                                                        
Model: StarFive VisionFive V2                                                   
DRAM:  8 GiB                                                                    
MMC:   sdio0@16010000: 0, sdio1@16020000: 1                                     
Loading Environment from SPIFlash... SF: Detected gd25lq128 with page size 256 B
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment                                

StarFive EEPROM format v2                                                       

--------EEPROM INFO--------                                                     
Vendor : StarFive Technology Co., Ltd.                                          
Product full SN: VF7110B1-2253-D008E000-00006332                                
data version: 0x2                                                               
PCB revision: 0xb2                                                              
BOM revision: A                                                                 
Ethernet MAC0 address: 6c:cf:39:00:64:74                                        
Ethernet MAC1 address: 6c:cf:39:00:64:77                                        

In:    serial                                                                   
Out:   serial                                                                   
Err:   serial                                                                   
Net:   eth0: ethernet@16030000, eth1: ethernet@16040000                         
starfive_pcie pcie@2C000000: Starfive PCIe bus probed.                          
PCI: Failed autoconfig bar 10                                                   
pci enum ...                                                                    

no nvme devices available                                                       
switch to partitions #0, OK                                                     
mmc1 is current device                                                          
found device 1                                                                  
Couldn't find partition mmc 0xa0000000                                          
Can't set block device                                                          
Can't set block device                                                          
bootmode flash device 1/0                                                       
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0                                                
Failed to load 'vf2_uEnv.txt'                                                   
Importing environment from 1/0 ...                                              
## Warning: Input data exceeds 1048576 bytes - truncated                        
## Info: input data size = 1048578 = 0x100002                                   
## Error: "boot2" not defined                                                   
pci enum ...                                                                    

mmc1 is current device                                                          
found device 1                                                                  
230 bytes read in 5 ms (44.9 KiB/s)                                             
## Warning: defaulting to text format                                           
mmc1 is current device                                                          
Scanning mmc 1:1...                                                             
libfdt fdt_check_header(): FDT_ERR_BADMAGIC                                     
Card did not respond to voltage select! : -110                                  
No EFI system partition                                                         
ethernet@16030000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete...... done       
BOOTP broadcast 1                                                               
BOOTP broadcast 2                                                               
BOOTP broadcast 3                                                               
BOOTP broadcast 4                                                               
BOOTP broadcast 5                                                               
BOOTP broadcast 6                                                               
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.2.184 (6299 ms)                            
*** ERROR: `serverip' not set                                                   
Cannot autoload with TFTPGET                                                    
BOOTP broadcast 1                                                               
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.2.184 (10 ms)                              
*** ERROR: `serverip' not set                                                   
Cannot autoload with TFTPGET                                                    
StarFive # 

And here's the output from 'printenv':

StarFive # printenv                                                             
baudrate=115200                                                                 
boot_a_script=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${scriptaddr} ${pref}
boot_efi_binary=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${kernel_addr_r} ei
boot_efi_bootmgr=if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi bootmgr ${fdt_addr_r};i
boot_extlinux=sysboot ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} any ${scriptaddr}}
boot_pci_enum=pci enum                                                          
boot_prefixes=/ /boot/                                                          
boot_script_dhcp=boot.scr.uimg                                                  
boot_scripts=boot.scr.uimg boot.scr                                             
boot_syslinux_conf=extlinux/extlinux.conf                                       
boot_targets=mmc0 dhcp                                                          
bootargs=console=tty1 console=ttyS0,115200  debug rootwait  earlycon=sbi        
bootcmd=run load_vf2_env;run importbootenv;run boot2; run scan_boot_dev; run lod
bootcmd_dhcp=devtype=dhcp; run boot_pci_enum; if dhcp ${scriptaddr} ${boot_scri;
bootcmd_distro=run fdt_loaddtb; run fdt_sizecheck; run set_fdt_distro; sysboot  
bootcmd_mmc0=devnum=0; run mmc_boot                                             
bootdelay=2                                                                     
bootdev=mmc                                                                     
bootdir=/boot                                                                   
bootenv=uEnv.txt                                                                
bootmode=flash                                                                  
bootpart=1:3                                                                    
chip_vision=B                                                                   
chipa_gmac_set=fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_10 <0x 
chipa_set=if test ${chip_vision} = A; then run chipa_gmac_set;fi;               
chipa_set_linux=fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r};run visionfive2_mem_set;run chipa_set;   
chipa_set_linux_force=fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r};run visionfive2_mem_set;run chipa_ 
chipa_set_uboot=fdt addr ${uboot_fdt_addr};run chipa_set;                       
chipa_set_uboot_force=fdt addr ${uboot_fdt_addr};run chipa_gmac_set;            
cpu_max_vol=1040000                                                             
cpu_speed_1250_set=fdt rm /opp-table-0/opp-375000000;fdt rm /opp-table-0/opp-50;
cpu_speed_1500_set=fdt rm /opp-table-0/opp-312500000;fdt rm /opp-table-0/opp-41;
cpu_vol_1020_set=fdt set /opp-table-0/opp-1500000000 opp-microvolt <1020000>;   
cpu_vol_1040_set=fdt set /opp-table-0/opp-1500000000 opp-microvolt <1040000>;   
cpu_vol_1060_set=fdt set /opp-table-0/opp-1500000000 opp-microvolt <1060000>;   
cpu_vol_set=if test ${cpu_max_vol} = 1000000; then run cpu_speed_1250_set; else 
devnum=1                                                                        
devnvme=0                                                                       
distro_bootcmd=setenv nvme_need_init; for target in ${boot_targets}; do run booe
distroloadaddr=0xb0000000                                                       
efi_dtb_prefixes=/ /dtb/ /dtb/current/                                          
eth0addr=6c:cf:39:00:64:74                                                      
eth1addr=6c:cf:39:00:64:77                                                      
ethaddr=6c:cf:39:00:64:74                                                       
ext4bootenv=ext4load mmc ${bootpart} ${loadaddr} ${bootdir}/${bootenv}          
fatbootpart=1:3                                                                 
fdt_addr_r=0x46000000                                                           
fdt_high=0xffffffffffffffff                                                     
fdt_loaddtb=fatload ${bootdev} ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} /dtbs/${fdtfile}; f 
fdt_sizecheck=fatsize ${bootdev} ${fatbootpart} /dtbs/${fdtfile};               
fdtaddr=cce36d60                                                                
fdtcontroladdr=cce36d60                                                         
fdtfile=starfive/starfive_visionfive2.dtb                                       
fdtoverlay_addr_r=0x4f000000                                                    
importbootenv=echo Importing environment from ${devnum}/${devnvme} ...; env imp}
initrd_high=0xffffffffffffffff                                                  
ipaddr=192.168.120.230                                                          
kernel_addr_r=0x40200000                                                        
kernel_comp_addr_r=0x90000000                                                   
kernel_comp_size=0x10000000                                                     
load_distro_uenv=fatload ${bootdev} ${devnum}:3 ${distroloadaddr} /${bootenv};  
load_efi_dtb=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${prefi}
load_vf2_env=fatload mmc ${bootpart} ${loadaddr} ${testenv}                     
loadaddr=0xa0000000                                                             
loadbootenv=fatload mmc ${bootpart} ${loadaddr} ${bootenv}                      
memory_addr=40000000                                                            
memory_size=200000000                                                           
mmc_boot=if mmc dev ${devnum}; then devtype=mmc; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi 
mmcbootenv=run scan_mmc_dev; setenv bootpart ${devnum}:${mmcpart};              
mmcpart=3                                                                       
netmask=255.255.255.0                                                           
nvme_boot=run boot_pci_enum; run nvme_init; if nvme dev ${devnum}; then devtypei
nvme_env=vf2_nvme_uEnv.txt                                                      
nvme_init=if ${nvme_need_init}; then setenv nvme_need_init false; nvme scan; fi 
nvmepart=3                                                                      
partitions=name=loader1,start=17K,size=1M,type=${type_guid_gpt_loader1};name=lo;
preboot=run chipa_set_uboot;run mmcbootenv                                      
pxefile_addr_r=0x45900000                                                       
ramdisk_addr_r=0x46100000                                                       
scan_boot_dev=if test ${bootmode} = flash; then if pci enum; then nvme scan; ec 
scan_dev_for_boot=echo Scanning ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart}...; for;
scan_dev_for_boot_part=part list ${devtype} ${devnum} -bootable devplist; env et
scan_dev_for_efi=setenv efi_fdtfile ${fdtfile}; for prefix in ${efi_dtb_prefixee
scan_dev_for_extlinux=if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefi
scan_dev_for_scripts=for script in ${boot_scripts}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${e
scan_mmc_dev=if test ${bootmode} = flash; then if pci enum; then nvme scan; ech;
scan_sf_for_scripts=${devtype} read ${scriptaddr} ${script_offset_f} ${script_s.
script_offset_f=0x1fff000                                                       
script_size_f=0x1000                                                            
scriptaddr=0x43900000                                                           
serial#=VF7110B1-2253-D008E000-00006332                                         
set_fdt_distro=if test ${chip_vision} = A; then if test ${memory_size} = 200000 
sf_boot=if sf probe ${busnum}; then devtype=sf; run scan_sf_for_scripts; fi     
testenv=vf2_uEnv.txt                                                            
type_guid_gpt_loader1=5B193300-FC78-40CD-8002-E86C45580B47                      
type_guid_gpt_loader2=2E54B353-1271-4842-806F-E436D6AF6985                      
type_guid_gpt_system=0FC63DAF-8483-4772-8E79-3D69D8477DE4                       
uboot_fdt_addr=0xcce36d60                                                       
ver=U-Boot 2021.10 (Jun 21 2023 - 13:42:04 +0800)                               
visionfive2_mem_set=fdt memory ${memory_addr} ${memory_size};                   

Environment size: 8956/65532 bytes                                              
StarFive # 

I just burned the sid image back to the same SD card and it works fine.

Let me know if I did something wrong.

11 hours ago, balbes150 said:

The upper-right corner is the speaker icon, you can specify "Default sinc", or immediately select Volume control (in the same menu) during playback and specify which output to use by default for a particular player\program.

Yes, that worked. Was confused when I saw this yesterday because both options under Default Sink are 'Built-in Audio Stereo 100%'.

9 часов назад, AndyW сказал:

Let me know if I did something wrong.

Show another UART log of the Armbian startup process from an SD card with a new bootloader. Judging by the output of printenv, they changed the logic of starting the system, so the update did not work, at this stage it is not critical, but it may affect future versions and I need to make a correction to the update script.

8 часов назад, AndyW сказал:

Okay, tried that and do get 8 Gig, but no display on the monitor. Only UART console works. No problem as I can test with 4 Gig for now.

It looks like this is due to errors in the new loader. There is a warning about this on the website with the update. The new bootloader does not work correctly with 8GB models.

Note:
Please do not upgrade u-boot/spl for 8GB DDR VisionFive2 since CMA will not allocated successfully under Debian image 202306;

https://github.com/starfive-tech/VisionFive2/releases

4 hours ago, balbes150 said:

Show another UART log of the Armbian startup process from an SD card with a new bootloader.

Okay, log is attached, from an SD burned with 'Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_legacy_5.15.115_xfce_desktop.img'. It is not from the first boot. Let me know if you wanted this from a freshly burned SD card and I'll redo.

Quick observation - this morning when I booted I had no video on the monitor (again, this was not the first boot with the SD card). Rebooted and got video, but it had some tearing. Rebooted again and it was fine. Has not happened again over several reboots since then.

Understood about not installing u-boot/spl 3.4.5. Will stick with 3.1.5 for now. Thanks for the warning.

startup.log

On 8/18/2023 at 2:16 PM, balbes150 said:

if you have a UART, show the output at startup without updating. If your system starts without installing an update, then it is not necessary to use it. If it does not start, perform an update.

@balbes150

VisionFive 2 ver 1.3b bootloader v 3.0.4.

I tested the two images below, and they do not boot.

Let me know if you need any other output from uboot before I update.

Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_edge_6.5.0.img

Spoiler
U-Boot SPL 2021.10 (Dec 25 2022 - 20:59:18 +0800)
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.0
  \____/| .__/ \___|_| |_|_____/|____/_____|
        | |
        |_|

Platform Reboot Device    : ---
Platform Shutdown Device  : ---
Firmware Size             : 360 KB
Runtime SBI Version       : 0.3

Domain0 Boot HART         : 3
Domain0 Region00          : 0x0000000002000000-0x000000000200ffff (I)
Domain0 Region01          : 0x0000000040000000-0x000000004007ffff ()
Domain0 Region02          : 0x0000000000000000-0xffffffffffffffff (R,W,X)

Boot HART ID              : 3

U-Boot 2021.10 (Dec 25 2022 - 20:59:18 +0800), Build: jenkins-github_visionfive2-4

CPU:   rv64imacu
DRAM:  4 GiB
Loading Environment from SPIFlash... SF: Detected gd25lq128 with page size 256 Bytes, erase size 4 KiB, total 16 MiB

Product full SN: VF7110B1-2253-D004E000-40000126
Ethernet MAC0 address: 6c:cf:39:00:2c:99
Ethernet MAC1 address: 6c:cf:39:00:2c:9a

In:    serial@10000000
Out:   serial@10000000
Err:   serial@10000000
mmc1 is current device
found device 1
bootmode flash device 1
** Invalid partition 3 **
Couldn't find partition mmc 1:3
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Importing environment from mmc1 ...
** Invalid partition 2 **
Couldn't find partition mmc 1:2
Can't set block device
mmc1 is current device
Found /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf
Retrieving file: /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf
333 bytes read in 3 ms (108.4 KiB/s)
1:	Armbian
Retrieving file: /boot/uInitrd
19211267 bytes read in 810 ms (22.6 MiB/s)
Retrieving file: /boot/Image
8804604 bytes read in 373 ms (22.5 MiB/s)
append: root=UUID=8a0f434c-861d-4d66-9c7b-81586159a09b console=ttyS0,115200n8 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
Retrieving file: /boot/dtb/starfive/jh7110-starfive-visionfive-2-v1.3b.dtb
35521 bytes read in 7 ms (4.8 MiB/s)
kernel_comp_addr_r or kernel_comp_size is not provided!
SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...
No EFI system partition
ethernet@16030000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete......... TIMEOUT !
phy_startup() failed: -110FAILED: -110ethernet@16040000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete......... TIMEOUT !
phy_startup() failed: -110FAILED: -110BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
BOOTP broadcast 3
BOOTP broadcast 4
BOOTP broadcast 5
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.10.42 (4271 ms)
Using ethernet@16030000 device
TFTP from server 192.168.10.1; our IP address is 192.168.10.42
Filename '/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf'.
Load address: 0x40200000
Loading: *
TFTP server died; starting again
StarFive # printenv
baudrate=115200
boot_a_script=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${script}; source ${scriptaddr}
boot_efi_binary=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${kernel_addr_r} efi/boot/bootriscv64.efi; if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdt_addr_r};else bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdtcontroladdr};fi
boot_efi_bootmgr=if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi bootmgr ${fdt_addr_r};else bootefi bootmgr;fi
boot_extlinux=sysboot ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} any ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${boot_syslinux_conf}
boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
boot_targets=mmc0 dhcp 
bootargs=root=UUID=8a0f434c-861d-4d66-9c7b-81586159a09b console=ttyS0,115200n8 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
bootcmd=run load_vf2_env;run importbootenv;run load_distro_uenv;run boot2;run distro_bootcmd
bootcmd_dhcp=devtype=dhcp; if dhcp ${scriptaddr} ${boot_script_dhcp}; then source ${scriptaddr}; fi;setenv efi_fdtfile ${fdtfile}; setenv efi_old_vci ${bootp_vci};setenv efi_old_arch ${bootp_arch};setenv bootp_vci PXEClient:Arch:00027:UNDI:003000;setenv bootp_arch 0x1b;if dhcp ${kernel_addr_r}; then tftpboot ${fdt_addr_r} dtb/${efi_fdtfile};if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdt_addr_r}; else bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdtcontroladdr};fi;fi;setenv bootp_vci ${efi_old_vci};setenv bootp_arch ${efi_old_arch};setenv efi_fdtfile;setenv efi_old_arch;setenv efi_old_vci;
bootcmd_distro=run fdt_loaddtb; run fdt_sizecheck; run set_fdt_distro; sysboot mmc ${fatbootpart} fat c0000000 ${bootdir}/${boot_syslinux_conf}; 
bootdelay=2
bootdir=/boot
bootenv=uEnv.txt
bootfile=/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf
bootfstype=ext4
bootmode=flash
chip_vision=B
chipa_gmac_set=fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_10 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_100 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_1000 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_delay_sel <0x9>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_inverted_10 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_inverted_100 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_inverted_1000 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_delay_sel <0x9> 
chipa_set_linux_force=fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r};run visionfive2_mem_set;run chipa_gmac_set; 
devnum=1
distro_bootcmd=for target in ${boot_targets}; do run bootcmd_${target}; done
eth0addr=6c:cf:39:00:2c:99
eth1addr=6c:cf:39:00:2c:9a
ethact=ethernet@16030000
ethaddr=6c:cf:39:00:2c:99
fatbootpart=1:2
fdt_addr_r=0x46000000
fdt_loaddtb=fatload mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile}; fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; 
fdt_sizecheck=fatsize mmc ${fatbootpart} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile}; 
fdtaddr=46000000
fdtcontroladdr=fffc7080
fileaddr=46000000
filesize=8ac1
importbootenv=echo Importing environment from mmc${devnum} ...; env import -t ${loadaddr} ${filesize}
ipaddr=192.168.120.230
kernel_addr_r=0x40200000
load_distro_uenv=fatload mmc ${fatbootpart} ${distroloadaddr} ${bootdir}/${bootenv}; env import ${distroloadaddr} 17c; 
load_efi_dtb=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${prefix}${efi_fdtfile}
loadaddr=0xa0000000
memory_addr=40000000
memory_size=100000000
mmcbootenv=run scan_mmc_dev; setenv bootpart ${devnum}:${mmcpart}; if mmc rescan; then run loadbootenv && run importbootenv; run ext4bootenv && run importbootenv; if test -n $uenvcmd; then echo Running uenvcmd ...; run uenvcmd; fi; fi
mmcpart=3
netmask=255.255.255.0
partitions=name=loader1,start=17K,size=1M,type=${type_guid_gpt_loader1};name=loader2,size=4MB,type=${type_guid_gpt_loader2};name=system,size=-,bootable,type=${type_guid_gpt_system};
scan_dev_for_boot=echo Scanning ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart}...; for prefix in ${boot_prefixes}; do run scan_dev_for_extlinux; run scan_dev_for_scripts; done;run scan_dev_for_efi;
scan_dev_for_boot_part=part list ${devtype} ${devnum} -bootable devplist; env exists devplist || setenv devplist 1; for distro_bootpart in ${devplist}; do if fstype ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} bootfstype; then run scan_dev_for_boot; fi; done; setenv devplist
scan_dev_for_efi=setenv efi_fdtfile ${fdtfile}; for prefix in ${efi_dtb_prefixes}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${efi_fdtfile}; then run load_efi_dtb; fi;done;run boot_efi_bootmgr;if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} efi/boot/bootriscv64.efi; then echo Found EFI removable media binary efi/boot/bootriscv64.efi; run boot_efi_binary; echo EFI LOAD FAILED: continuing...; fi; setenv efi_fdtfile
scan_dev_for_extlinux=if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${boot_syslinux_conf}; then echo Found ${prefix}${boot_syslinux_conf}; run boot_extlinux; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi
scan_dev_for_scripts=for script in ${boot_scripts}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${script}; then echo Found U-Boot script ${prefix}${script}; run boot_a_script; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi; done
scan_mmc_dev=if test ${bootmode} = flash; then if mmc dev ${devnum}; then echo found device ${devnum};else setenv devnum 0;mmc dev 0;fi; fi; echo bootmode ${bootmode} device ${devnum};
scan_sf_for_scripts=${devtype} read ${scriptaddr} ${script_offset_f} ${script_size_f}; source ${scriptaddr}; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...
script_size_f=0x1000
scriptaddr=0x43900000
serial#=VF7110B1-2253-D004E000-40000126
set_fdt_distro=if test ${chip_vision} = A; then if test ${memory_size} = 200000000; then run chipa_gmac_set;run visionfive2_mem_set;fatwrite mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile} ${filesize};else run chipa_gmac_set;fatwrite mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile} ${filesize};fi;else if test ${memory_size} = 200000000; then run visionfive2_mem_set;fatwrite mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile} ${filesize};fi;fi; 
stderr=serial@10000000
stdin=serial@10000000
stdout=serial@10000000
testenv=vf2_uEnv.txt
uboot_fdt_addr=0xfffc7080
ver=U-Boot 2021.10 (Dec 25 2022 - 20:59:18 +0800)

Environment size: 7498/65532 bytes
StarFive # 

Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_legacy_5.15.115.img

Spoiler
Boot SPL 2021.10 (Dec 25 2022 - 20:59:18 +0800)
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.0
        | |
        |_|

U-Boot 2021.10 (Dec 25 2022 - 20:59:18 +0800), Build: jenkins-github_visionfive2-4

Loading Environment from SPIFlash... SF: Detected gd25lq128 with page size 256 Bytes, erase size 4 KiB, total 16 MiB

mmc1 is current device
found device 1
bootmode flash device 1
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
mmc1 is current device
332 bytes read in 4 ms (81.1 KiB/s)
24114599 bytes read in 1085 ms (21.2 MiB/s)
8085096 bytes read in 365 ms (21.1 MiB/s)
append: root=UUID=942a6a1e-96d9-4567-a0bf-b50f21eef831 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
Retrieving file: /boot/dtb/starfive/jh7110-visionfive-v2.dtb
49983 bytes read in 8 ms (6 MiB/s)
No EFI system partition
ethernet@16030000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete......... TIMEOUT !
phy_startup() failed: -110FAILED: -110ethernet@16040000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete......... TIMEOUT !
phy_startup() failed: -110FAILED: -110BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
BOOTP broadcast 3
BOOTP broadcast 4
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.10.42 (1763 ms)
Filename '/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf'.
StarFive # 
StarFive # boot
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
mmc1 is current device
332 bytes read in 4 ms (81.1 KiB/s)
24114599 bytes read in 1086 ms (21.2 MiB/s)
8085096 bytes read in 364 ms (21.2 MiB/s)
append: root=UUID=942a6a1e-96d9-4567-a0bf-b50f21eef831 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
Retrieving file: /boot/dtb/starfive/jh7110-visionfive-v2.dtb
49983 bytes read in 8 ms (6 MiB/s)
BOOTP broadcast 1
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.10.42 (7 ms)
Filename 'boot.scr.uimg'.
Load address: 0x43900000
BOOTP broadcast 1
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.10.42 (7 ms)
Filename 'boot.scr.uimg'.
StarFive # printenv
baudrate=115200
boot_a_script=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${script}; source ${scriptaddr}
boot_efi_binary=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${kernel_addr_r} efi/boot/bootriscv64.efi; if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdt_addr_r};else bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdtcontroladdr};fi
boot_efi_bootmgr=if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi bootmgr ${fdt_addr_r};else bootefi bootmgr;fi
boot_extlinux=sysboot ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} any ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${boot_syslinux_conf}
boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
boot_targets=mmc0 dhcp 
bootargs=root=UUID=942a6a1e-96d9-4567-a0bf-b50f21eef831 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
bootcmd=run load_vf2_env;run importbootenv;run load_distro_uenv;run boot2;run distro_bootcmd
bootcmd_dhcp=devtype=dhcp; if dhcp ${scriptaddr} ${boot_script_dhcp}; then source ${scriptaddr}; fi;setenv efi_fdtfile ${fdtfile}; setenv efi_old_vci ${bootp_vci};setenv efi_old_arch ${bootp_arch};setenv bootp_vci PXEClient:Arch:00027:UNDI:003000;setenv bootp_arch 0x1b;if dhcp ${kernel_addr_r}; then tftpboot ${fdt_addr_r} dtb/${efi_fdtfile};if fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; then bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdt_addr_r}; else bootefi ${kernel_addr_r} ${fdtcontroladdr};fi;fi;setenv bootp_vci ${efi_old_vci};setenv bootp_arch ${efi_old_arch};setenv efi_fdtfile;setenv efi_old_arch;setenv efi_old_vci;
bootcmd_distro=run fdt_loaddtb; run fdt_sizecheck; run set_fdt_distro; sysboot mmc ${fatbootpart} fat c0000000 ${bootdir}/${boot_syslinux_conf}; 
bootdelay=2
bootdir=/boot
bootenv=uEnv.txt
bootfile=boot.scr.uimg
bootfstype=ext4
bootmode=flash
chip_vision=B
chipa_gmac_set=fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_10 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_100 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_inverted_1000 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16030000/ethernet-phy@0 tx_delay_sel <0x9>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_inverted_10 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_inverted_100 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_inverted_1000 <0x0>;fdt set /soc/ethernet@16040000/ethernet-phy@1 tx_delay_sel <0x9> 
chipa_set_linux_force=fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r};run visionfive2_mem_set;run chipa_gmac_set; 
devnum=1
ethact=ethernet@16030000
fdt_addr_r=0x46000000
fdt_loaddtb=fatload mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile}; fdt addr ${fdt_addr_r}; 
fdtaddr=46000000
fdtcontroladdr=fffc7080
fileaddr=46000000
filesize=c33f
importbootenv=echo Importing environment from mmc${devnum} ...; env import -t ${loadaddr} ${filesize}
ipaddr=192.168.120.230
kernel_addr_r=0x40200000
load_distro_uenv=fatload mmc ${fatbootpart} ${distroloadaddr} ${bootdir}/${bootenv}; env import ${distroloadaddr} 17c; 
load_efi_dtb=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${prefix}${efi_fdtfile}
loadaddr=0xa0000000
memory_addr=40000000
memory_size=100000000
mmcbootenv=run scan_mmc_dev; setenv bootpart ${devnum}:${mmcpart}; if mmc rescan; then run loadbootenv && run importbootenv; run ext4bootenv && run importbootenv; if test -n $uenvcmd; then echo Running uenvcmd ...; run uenvcmd; fi; fi
mmcpart=3
netmask=255.255.255.0
partitions=name=loader1,start=17K,size=1M,type=${type_guid_gpt_loader1};name=loader2,size=4MB,type=${type_guid_gpt_loader2};name=system,size=-,bootable,type=${type_guid_gpt_system};
scan_dev_for_boot=echo Scanning ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart}...; for prefix in ${boot_prefixes}; do run scan_dev_for_extlinux; run scan_dev_for_scripts; done;run scan_dev_for_efi;
scan_dev_for_boot_part=part list ${devtype} ${devnum} -bootable devplist; env exists devplist || setenv devplist 1; for distro_bootpart in ${devplist}; do if fstype ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} bootfstype; then run scan_dev_for_boot; fi; done; setenv devplist
scan_dev_for_efi=setenv efi_fdtfile ${fdtfile}; for prefix in ${efi_dtb_prefixes}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${efi_fdtfile}; then run load_efi_dtb; fi;done;run boot_efi_bootmgr;if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} efi/boot/bootriscv64.efi; then echo Found EFI removable media binary efi/boot/bootriscv64.efi; run boot_efi_binary; echo EFI LOAD FAILED: continuing...; fi; setenv efi_fdtfile
scan_dev_for_extlinux=if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${boot_syslinux_conf}; then echo Found ${prefix}${boot_syslinux_conf}; run boot_extlinux; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi
scan_dev_for_scripts=for script in ${boot_scripts}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${script}; then echo Found U-Boot script ${prefix}${script}; run boot_a_script; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi; done
scan_mmc_dev=if test ${bootmode} = flash; then if mmc dev ${devnum}; then echo found device ${devnum};else setenv devnum 0;mmc dev 0;fi; fi; echo bootmode ${bootmode} device ${devnum};
scan_sf_for_scripts=${devtype} read ${scriptaddr} ${script_offset_f} ${script_size_f}; source ${scriptaddr}; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...
script_size_f=0x1000
scriptaddr=0x43900000
set_fdt_distro=if test ${chip_vision} = A; then if test ${memory_size} = 200000000; then run chipa_gmac_set;run visionfive2_mem_set;fatwrite mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile} ${filesize};else run chipa_gmac_set;fatwrite mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile} ${filesize};fi;else if test ${memory_size} = 200000000; then run visionfive2_mem_set;fatwrite mmc ${fatbootpart} ${fdt_addr_r} ${bootdir}/dtbs/${fdtfile} ${filesize};fi;fi; 
stderr=serial@10000000
stdin=serial@10000000
stdout=serial@10000000
testenv=vf2_uEnv.txt

Environment size: 7496/65532 bytes
StarFive # 

3 часа назад, lampra сказал:

I tested the two images below, and they do not boot.

Let me know if you need any other output from uboot before I update.

Judging by the output of printenv, important variables are not set. Run the bootloader update once (details are in this topic in the first message) and show the UART startup log after that.

4 hours ago, balbes150 said:

show the UART startup log after that

I did the update of uboot.

Here is the output of the update:

Spoiler
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.0
        | |
        |_|

Product full SN: VF7110B1-XXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX
Ethernet MAC0 address: 6c:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
Ethernet MAC1 address: 6c:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

mmc1 is current device
found device 1
bootmode flash device 1
230 bytes read in 3 ms (74.2 KiB/s)
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Running uenvcmd ...
Saving Environment to SPIFlash... Erasing SPI flash...Writing to SPI flash...done
OK
Failed to load 'vf2_uEnv.txt'
Failed to load '/boot/uEnv.txt'
mmc1 is current device
libfdt fdt_check_header(): FDT_ERR_BADMAGIC
No EFI system partition
phy_startup() failed: -110FAILED: -110ethernet@16030000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete....... done
BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
BOOTP broadcast 3
BOOTP broadcast 4
BOOTP broadcast 5
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.10.42 (4270 ms)
*** Warning: no boot file name; using 'C0A80A2A.img'
Filename 'C0A80A2A.img'.

I then tested Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_edge_6.5.0.img which is not booting

Spoiler
==================================
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.0
        | |
        |_|

OK

mmc1 is current device
found device 1
bootmode flash device 1
Can't set block device
** Invalid partition 1 **
Couldn't find partition mmc 1:1
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
mmc1 is current device
phy_startup() failed: -110FAILED: -110ethernet@16030000 Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete.. done
BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
BOOTP broadcast 3
BOOTP broadcast 4
BOOTP broadcast 5
DHCP client bound to address 192.168.10.42 (3766 ms)
*** Warning: no boot file name; using 'C0A80A2A.img'
Filename 'C0A80A2A.img'.
StarFive # printenv
b_part=1 2 3
baudrate=115200
boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
boot_targets=mmc0 dhcp 
bootargs=console=ttyS0,115200  debug rootwait  earlycon=sbi
bootdelay=2
bootdir=/boot
bootenv=uEnv.txt
bootmode=flash
chip_vision=B
devnum=1
ethact=ethernet@16030000
ext4bootenv=for b_p in ${b_part}; do if ext4load mmc ${devnum}:${b_p} ${loadaddr} ${bootdir}/${bootenv}; then run importbootenv; fi; done;
fdt_addr_r=0x46000000
fdtaddr=fffc7080
fdtcontroladdr=fffc7080
fdtfile=starfive/jh7110-pine64-star64.dtb
fileaddr=a0000000
filesize=e6
ipaddr=192.168.120.230
kernel_addr_r=0x40200000
loadaddr=0xa0000000
memory_addr=40000000
memory_size=100000000
mmcpart=3
netmask=255.255.255.0
script_size_f=0x1000
scriptaddr=0x43900000
stderr=serial@10000000
stdin=serial@10000000
stdout=serial@10000000
testenv=vf2_uEnv.txt
Environment size: 7372/
65532 bytes
StarFive # 

The legacy image Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_legacy_5.15.115.img boots fine

https://paste.armbian.com/yajunefiza

Spoiler
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.0
        | |
        |_|

OK

mmc1 is current device
found device 1
bootmode flash device 1
Can't set block device
58 bytes read in 5 ms (10.7 KiB/s)
Can't set block device
Can't set block device

StarFive # printenv
b_part=1 2 3
baudrate=115200
boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
boot_targets=mmc0 dhcp 
bootargs=console=ttyS0,115200  debug rootwait  earlycon=sbi
bootdelay=2
bootdir=/boot
bootenv=uEnv.txt
bootmode=flash
chip_vision=B
devnum=1
ext4bootenv=for b_p in ${b_part}; do if ext4load mmc ${devnum}:${b_p} ${loadaddr} ${bootdir}/${bootenv}; then run importbootenv; fi; done;
fdt_addr_r=0x46000000
fdtaddr=fffc7080
fdtcontroladdr=fffc7080
fdtfile=starfive/jh7110-pine64-star64.dtb
fileaddr=a0000000
filesize=3a
ipaddr=192.168.120.230
kernel_addr_r=0x40200000
loadaddr=0xa0000000
memory_addr=40000000
memory_size=100000000
mmcpart=3
netmask=255.255.255.0
script_size_f=0x1000
scriptaddr=0x43900000
stderr=serial@10000000
stdin=serial@10000000
stdout=serial@10000000
testenv=vf2_uEnv.txt

Environment size: 7405/65532 bytes
StarFive # 

11 часов назад, lampra сказал:

I then tested Armbian_23.06_Starfive2_sid_edge_6.5.0.img which is not booting

Judging by the log, u-boot does not recognize the SD card and does not read data from it.

Can't set block device

Show the UART log of the system EDGE startup "as is" (no need to execute any commands in u-boot). When you start LEGACY, you can see that the SD card is reading the service file normally uEnv.txt

, which guarantees the correct start of the system. After recording the EDGE version , check if there is a file /boot/uEnv.txt on the SD card.

12 hours ago, balbes150 said:

Show the UART log of the system EDGE startup "as is"

It seems that I was suffering of a bad sd card. I used a different card and also the EDGE image boots fine

Spoiler
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.0
        | |
        |_|

OK

mmc1 is current device
found device 1
bootmode flash device 1
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
Can't set block device
mmc1 is current device
333 bytes read in 7 ms (45.9 KiB/s)
19211267 bytes read in 862 ms (21.3 MiB/s)
8804604 bytes read in 399 ms (21 MiB/s)
append: root=UUID=8a0f434c-861d-4d66-9c7b-81586159a09b console=ttyS0,115200n8 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.repair=yes net.ifnames=0 splash plymouth.ignore-serial-consoles
35521 bytes read in 12 ms (2.8 MiB/s)
   Uncompressing Kernel Image
## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 46100000 ...
   Image Name:   uInitrd
   Image Type:   RISC-V Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    19211203 Bytes = 18.3 MiB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 46000000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x46000000
   Using Device Tree in place at 0000000046000000, end 000000004600bac0

Starting kernel ...

Edited by lampra
grammar

9 часов назад, lampra сказал:

I used a different card and also the EDGE image boots fine

Do you have a model with 4 GB of RAM ? Can you show the output of the "free -m" command from a running system with the edge and current kernel ?

Do you have a model with 4 GB of RAM ?

Yes

Can you show the output of the "free -m"

It seems that the image is no loger accecible after copying the ssh keys to it and reboot/poweroff 2-3 times.

Yesterday I was able to login from the pc with the copied keys but not from any other pc with password. Today I am not able to login at all anymore.

Though, I saw yesterday that it was reporting 7,9 GB after login which should be ~4 GB

Version 20230824-legacy with kernel 5.15.127.

Expanded the list of Wi-Fi modules (USB\PCIe).

Added DTB for VisionFive V2 models with 4 GB of RAM (for use on 4GB models - rename the DTB file or edit /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf with a 4 GB indication).

Version 20230824-legacy with kernel 5.15.127.

Expanded the list of Wi-Fi modules (USB\PCIe).

Added DTB for VisionFive V2 models with 4 GB of RAM (for use on 4GB models - rename the DTB file or edit /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf with a 4 GB indication).

Boots but eth interface doesn't acquire IP address.

6 часов назад, lurk101 сказал:

Boots but eth interface doesn't acquire IP address.

Everything works for me. What is your model and how is the network connected ?

user@192.168.1.12's password: 

Welcome to Armbian 23.06 Lunar with Linux 5.15.127-star64

System load:   26%           	Up time:       2 min	Local users:   2            	
Memory usage:  5% of 7.72G  	IP:	       192.168.1.12
CPU temp:      39°C           	Usage of /:    26% of 15G    	

user@starfive2:~$ ip a
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000
    link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
    inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
       valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
    inet6 ::1/128 scope host 
2: eth0: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 6c:cf:39:00:5f:60 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    altname end0
3: eth1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 6c:cf:39:00:5f:63 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    altname end1
    inet 192.168.1.12/24 brd 192.168.1.255 scope global dynamic noprefixroute eth1
       valid_lft 7117sec preferred_lft 7117sec
    inet6 fe80::c01a:8931:d090:102a/64 scope link noprefixroute 

1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000
    link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
    inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
    inet6 ::1/128 scope host 
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state UP group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 6c:cf:39:00:5f:60 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    altname end0
    inet 192.168.1.13/24 brd 192.168.1.255 scope global dynamic noprefixroute eth0
       valid_lft 7139sec preferred_lft 7139sec
    inet6 fe80::9613:19ef:65b4:eb8d/64 scope link noprefixroute 
3: eth1: <NO-CARRIER,BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq state DOWN group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 6c:cf:39:00:5f:63 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    altname end1

for those who want to launch the "official" Armbian (image versions from the official download page), this is very easy to do. Update u-boot according to the instructions in the first message (if you have already done this, you can skip this step). Download the official Armbian image, unpack, burn to the SD card, download

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/-yoq6BZqC8ZbAQ

and replace the file on the SD card uEnv.txt the correct file. Connect the SD card and turn on the power, the system starts automatically. Important. I do not know how well the official image works and I am not responsible for its work.

I only checked the general launch.

user@192.168.1.12's password: 

Welcome to Armbian 23.8.0-trunk.259 Jammy with bleeding edge Linux 5.15.0-edge-starfive2

No end-user support: untested automated build

System load:   9%           	Up time:       11 min	
Memory usage:  3% of 3.79G  	IP:	       192.168.1.12
CPU temp:      40°C           	Usage of /:    9% of 7.3G   	

To run a command as administrator (user "root"), use "sudo <command>".
See "man sudo_root" for details.

user@visionfive2:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo 
processor	: 0
hart		: 1
isa		: rv64imafdc
isa-ext		: 

processor	: 1
hart		: 2
isa-ext		: 

processor	: 2
hart		: 3
isa-ext		: 

processor	: 3
hart		: 4
isa-ext		: 

Probably not done the right way, but got 5.15.115 to boot from nvme! It seems to work fine and things start a fair bit faster. Even FireFox is bearable, though it has trouble with video.

Welcome to Armbian 23.06 Trixie with Linux 5.15.115-star64

System load:   24%           	Up time:       1 min	
Memory usage:  3% of 7.74G  	IP:	       192.168.2.164
CPU temp:      39°C           	Usage of /:    2% of 230G   	

Tip of the day: Submit your desktop wallpaper creation! https://forum.armbian.com/topic/29433-armbian-desktop-wallpaper-contest/

[ 0 security updates available, 298 updates total: apt upgrade ]
Last check: 2023-08-25 18:44

Last login: Fri Aug 25 18:09:41 2023 from 192.168.2.10
                                 andy@starfive2 
                                 -------------- 
   ▄▄██                   ██▄▄   Kernel: 5.15.115-star64 
   ▄▄██    ███████████    ██▄▄   Uptime: 1 min 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Packages: 1386 (dpkg) 
   ▄▄██   █████████████   ██▄▄   Terminal: /dev/pts/0 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   CPU: (4) @ 1.500GHz 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Memory: 278MiB / 7927MiB 
     ███████████████████████                             
      █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

andy@starfive2:~$ df -h
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
udev            3.7G     0  3.7G   0% /dev
tmpfs           793M  3.2M  790M   1% /run
/dev/nvme0n1p4  230G  4.4G  225G   2% /
tmpfs           3.9G     0  3.9G   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs           5.0M   12K  5.0M   1% /run/lock
tmpfs           3.9G  4.0K  3.9G   1% /tmp
armbian-ramlog   50M  1.9M   49M   4% /var/log
tmpfs           793M   60K  793M   1% /run/user/107
tmpfs           793M   52K  793M   1% /run/user/0
tmpfs           793M   56K  793M   1% /run/user/1000
overlaid        793M   56K  793M   1% /run/user/1000/andy-firefox-kqb9yw3i.default
overlaid        793M   56K  793M   1% /run/user/1000/andy-firefox-42c5zef3.default-release
andy@starfive2:~$ ls /dev/nvm*
/dev/nvme0  /dev/nvme0n1  /dev/nvme0n1p1  /dev/nvme0n1p2  /dev/nvme0n1p3  /dev/nvme0n1p4

Essentially used an nvme image from the 2306 Debian release to burn the nvme drive under Linux, then copied a working (already booted once) Armbian SD card root to partition 4 of the nvme. Also copied most of the /boot folder from the Armbian SD card to nvme partition 3 and renamed as required.

I think I broke some things as sound is a little worse, but it's nice to have it a little more responsive! Besides, I have too much time on my hands;-)

Also attached the console startup, for anyone interested. It does show some unusual stuff.

bootlog.txt

Now going to try some of the new images.

Edited by AndyW

Tested 20230824 lunar legacy 5.15.127 xfce and icewm desktop images. Everything was fine except didn't get desktop on HDMI once with the xfce image.

andy@andy-ubuntu-20-04:~$ ssh andy@192.168.2.164
andy@192.168.2.164's password: 

Welcome to Armbian 23.06 Lunar with Linux 5.15.127-star64

System load:   2%           	Up time:       13 min	Local users:   2            	
Memory usage:  5% of 7.72G  	IP:	       192.168.2.164
CPU temp:      39°C           	Usage of /:    7% of 58G    	

Tip of the day: Submit your desktop wallpaper creation! https://forum.armbian.com/topic/29433-armbian-desktop-wallpaper-contest/

[ General system configuration (beta): armbian-config ]

Last login: Sun Aug 27 05:31:11 2023 from 192.168.2.10
andy@starfive2:~$ 

andy@starfive2 
                                 -------------- 
   ▄▄██                   ██▄▄   Kernel: 5.15.127-star64 
   ▄▄██    ███████████    ██▄▄   Uptime: 11 mins 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Packages: 1547 (dpkg) 
   ▄▄██   █████████████   ██▄▄   Terminal: /dev/pts/0 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   CPU: (4) @ 1.500GHz 
   ▄▄██   ██         ██   ██▄▄   Memory: 435MiB / 7910MiB 
     ███████████████████████                             
      █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Can't get 20230825-current xfce desktop to boot. I have 8G. Note I'm still on u-boot 3.1.5. as I can't update using your updater, as per previous posts.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:17 AM, balbes150 said:

and replace the file on the SD card uEnv.txt the correct file

Which is the "correct file"? The one on the SD Card appears to be the same as the one I downloaded today:

U-Boot SPL 2021.10 (Jun 21 2023 - 13:42:04 +0800)
Trying to boot from SPI

OpenSBI v1.2
  \____/| .__/ \___|_| |_|_____/|___/_____|
        | |
        |_|

Platform PMU Device       : ---                                                                                                                                   
Platform Reboot Device    : pm-reset                                                                                                                              
Platform Shutdown Device  : pm-reset                                                                                                                              
Platform Suspend Device   : ---                                                                                                                                   
Firmware Size             : 392 KB                                                                                                                                
Firmware RW Offset        : 0x40000                                                                                                                               
Runtime SBI Version       : 1.0                                                                                                                                   

Domain0 Region00          : 0x0000000002000000-0x000000000200ffff M: (I,R,W) S/U: ()                                                                              
Domain0 Region01          : 0x0000000040000000-0x000000004003ffff M: (R,X) S/U: ()                                                                                
Domain0 Region02          : 0x0000000040040000-0x000000004007ffff M: (R,W) S/U: ()                                                                                
Domain0 Region03          : 0x0000000000000000-0xffffffffffffffff M: (R,W,X) S/U: (R,W,X)                                                                         
Domain0 SysSuspend        : yes                                                                                                                                   

U-Boot 2021.10 (Jul 31 2023 - 18:33:53 -0400)                                                                                                                     

CPU:   rv64imacu_zba_zbb                                                                                                                                          
DRAM:  8 GiB                                                                                                                                                      
OK                                                                                                                                                                

Product full SN: VF7110B1-2253-D008E000-00006332                                                                                                                  
Ethernet MAC0 address: 6c:cf:39:00:64:74                                                                                                                          
Ethernet MAC1 address: 6c:cf:39:00:64:77                                                                                                                          

In:    serial                                                                                                                                                     
Out:   serial                                                                                                                                                     
Err:   serial                                                                                                                                                     
starfive_pcie pcie@2C000000: Starfive PCIe bus probed.                                                                                                            
PCI: Failed autoconfig bar 10                                                                                                                                     
pci enum ...                                                                                                                                                      

mmc1 is current device                                                                                                                                            
found device 1                                                                                                                                                    
Can't set block device                                                                                                                                            
Can't set block device                                                                                                                                            
bootmode flash device 1/0                                                                                                                                         
Can't set block device                                                                                                                                            
Importing environment from 1/0 ...                                                                                                                                
pci enum ...                                                                                                                                                      

mmc1 is current device                                                                                                                                            
found device 1                                                                                                                                                    
Can't set block device                                                                                                                                            
mmc1 is current device                                                                                                                                            
346 bytes read in 7 ms (47.9 KiB/s)                                                                                                                               
1:      Armbian                                                                                                                                                   
21227702 bytes read in 915 ms (22.1 MiB/s)                                                                                                                        
8818775 bytes read in 385 ms (21.8 MiB/s)                                                                                                                         
append: root=UUID=ca0358c3-b739-4670-9cec-e007169efaf6 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoleblank=0 fsck.fix=yes fsck.res
41511 bytes read in 11 ms (3.6 MiB/s)                                                                                                                             
   Uncompressing Kernel Image                                                                                                                                     
## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 46100000 ...                                                                                                         
   Image Name:   uInitrd                                                                                                                                          
   Image Type:   RISC-V Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed)                                                                                                     
   Data Size:    21227638 Bytes = 20.2 MiB                                                                                                                        
   Load Address: 00000000                                                                                                                                         
   Entry Point:  00000000                                                                                                                                         
   Verifying Checksum ... OK                                                                                                                                      
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 46000000                                                                                                                         
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x46000000                                                                                                                       
   Using Device Tree in place at 0000000046000000, end 000000004600d226                                                                                           

Starting kernel ...                                                                                                                                               

clk u2_dw_i2c_clk_core already disabled                                                                                                                           
clk u2_dw_i2c_clk_apb already disabled                                                                                                                            
clk u5_dw_i2c_clk_core already disabled                                                                                                                           
clk u5_dw_i2c_clk_apb already disabled                                                                                                                            
[    0.000000] Linux version 6.5.0-rc1-star64 (root@user-VirtualBox) (riscv64-linux-gnu-gcc (Ubuntu 11.4.0-1ubuntu1~22.04) 11.4.0, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Ubunt3
[    0.000000] Machine model: StarFive VisionFive 2 v1.3B                                                                                                         
[    0.000000] SBI specification v1.0 detected                                                                                                                    
[    0.000000] SBI implementation ID=0x1 Version=0x10002                                                                                                          
[    0.000000] SBI TIME extension detected                                                                                                                        
[    0.000000] SBI IPI extension detected                                                                                                                         
[    0.000000] SBI RFENCE extension detected                                                                                                                      
[    0.000000] SBI SRST extension detected                                                                                                                        
[    0.000000] efi: UEFI not found.                                                                                                                               
[    0.000000] Reserved memory: created CMA memory pool at 0x0000000080000000, size 512 MiB                                                                       
[    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: initialized node linux,cma, compatible id shared-dma-pool                                                                        
[    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: 0x0000000080000000..0x000000009fffffff (524288 KiB) map reusable linux,cma                                                       
[    0.000000] OF: reserved mem: 0x0000000040000000..0x000000004007ffff (512 KiB) nomap non-reusable opensbi@40000000                                             
[    0.000000] Zone ranges:                                                                                                                                       
[    0.000000]   DMA32    [mem 0x0000000040000000-0x00000000ffffffff]                                                                                             
[    0.000000]   Normal   [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000023fffffff]                                                                                             
[    0.000000] Movable zone start for each node                                                                                                                   
[    0.000000] Early memory node ranges                                                                                                                           
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000040000000-0x000000004007ffff]                                                                                            
[    0.000000]   node   0: [mem 0x0000000040080000-0x000000023fffffff]                                                                                            
[    0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x0000000040000000-0x000000023fffffff]                                                                                   
[    0.000000] SBI HSM extension detected                                                                                                                         
[    0.000000] CPU with hartid=0 is not available                                                                                                                 
[    0.000000] riscv: base ISA extensions acdfim                                                                                                                  
[    0.000000] riscv: ELF capabilities acdfim                                                                                                                     
[    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 20 pages/cpu s41656 r8192 d32072 u81920                                                                                           
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: root=UUID=ca0358c3-b739-4670-9cec-e007169efaf6 console=ttyS0,115200n8 console=tty0 earlycon=sbi rw no_console_suspend consoles
[    0.000000] Unknown kernel command line parameters "splash", will be passed to user space.                                                                     
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 1048576 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes, linear)                                                                        
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes, linear)                                                                          
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 2064384                                                                                     
[    0.000000] mem auto-init: stack:off, heap alloc:off, heap free:off                                                                                            
[    0.000000] software IO TLB: area num 4.                                                                                                                       
[    0.000000] software IO TLB: mapped [mem 0x00000000fbfff000-0x00000000fffff000] (64MB)                                                                         
[    0.000000] Memory: 7591584K/8388608K available (10868K kernel code, 4998K rwdata, 4096K rodata, 2237K init, 479K bss, 272736K reserved, 524288K cma-reserved) 
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1                                                                                         
[    0.000000] rcu: Hierarchical RCU implementation.                                                                                                              
[    0.000000] rcu:     RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=64 to nr_cpu_ids=4.                                                                                     
[    0.000000] rcu:     RCU debug extended QS entry/exit.                                                                                                         
[    0.000000]  Tracing variant of Tasks RCU enabled.                                                                                                             
[    0.000000] rcu: RCU calculated value of scheduler-enlistment delay is 25 jiffies.                                                                             
[    0.000000] rcu: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=4                                                                                       
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 64, nr_irqs: 64, preallocated irqs: 0                                                                                                     
[    0.000000] riscv-intc: unable to find hart id for /cpus/cpu@0/interrupt-controller                                                                            
[    0.000000] riscv-intc: 64 local interrupts mapped                                                                                                             
[    0.000000] plic: interrupt-controller@c000000: mapped 136 interrupts with 4 handlers for 9 contexts.                                                          
[    0.000000] riscv: providing IPIs using SBI IPI extension                                                                                                      
[    0.000000] rcu: srcu_init: Setting srcu_struct sizes based on contention.                                                                                     
[    0.000000] clocksource: riscv_clocksource: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x1d854df40, max_idle_ns: 881590404240 ns                                     
[    0.000001] sched_clock: 64 bits at 4MHz, resolution 250ns, wraps every 2199023255500ns                                                                        
[    0.000398] Console: colour dummy device 80x25                                                                                                                 
[    0.000409] printk: console [tty0] enabled                                                                                                                     
[    0.000936] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 8.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=16000)                                               
[    0.000965] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301                                                                                                               
[    0.001254] Mount-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes, linear)                                                                             
[    0.001402] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes, linear)                                                                        
[    0.002551] CPU node for /cpus/cpu@0 exist but the possible cpu range is :0-3                                                                                  
[    0.003676] RCU Tasks Trace: Setting shift to 2 and lim to 1 rcu_task_cb_adjust=1.                                                                             
[    0.003797] riscv: ELF compat mode unsupported                                                                                                                 
[    0.003805] ASID allocator disabled (0 bits)                                                                                                                   
[    0.003969] rcu: Hierarchical SRCU implementation.                                                                                                             
[    0.003986] rcu:     Max phase no-delay instances is 1000.                                                                                                     
[    0.004312] EFI services will not be available.                                                                                                                
[    0.004638] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...                                                                                                                
[    0.006786] smp: Brought up 1 node, 4 CPUs                                                                                                                     
[    0.009496] devtmpfs: initialized                                                                                                                              
[    0.017344] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 7645041785100000 ns                                                    
[    0.017383] futex hash table entries: 1024 (order: 4, 65536 bytes, linear)                                                                                     
[    0.036416] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem                                                                                                        
[    0.037796] NET: Registered PF_NETLINK/PF_ROUTE protocol family                                                                                                
[    0.038531] DMA: preallocated 1024 KiB GFP_KERNEL pool for atomic allocations                                                                                  
[    0.038672] DMA: preallocated 1024 KiB GFP_KERNEL|GFP_DMA32 pool for atomic allocations                                                                        
[    0.038746] audit: initializing netlink subsys (disabled)                                                                                                      
[    0.038909] audit: type=2000 audit(0.036:1): state=initialized audit_enabled=0 res=1                                                                           
[    0.039359] thermal_sys: Registered thermal governor 'step_wise'                                                                                               
[    0.039410] cpuidle: using governor menu                                                                                                                       
[    0.045084] platform soc: Fixed dependency cycle(s) with /soc/interrupt-controller@c000000                                                                     
[    0.053351] platform 19840000.camss: Fixed dependency cycle(s) with /soc/csi-bridge@19800000/ports/port@1/endpoint                                             
[    0.053944] platform 29590000.hdmi: Fixed dependency cycle(s) with /soc/lcd-controller@29400000/port/endpoint@0                                                
[    0.056572] HugeTLB: registered 1.00 GiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages                                                                                      
[    0.056595] HugeTLB: 16380 KiB vmemmap can be freed for a 1.00 GiB page                                                                                        
[    0.056611] HugeTLB: registered 2.00 MiB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages                                                                                      
[    0.056626] HugeTLB: 28 KiB vmemmap can be freed for a 2.00 MiB page                                                                                           
[    0.124685] raid6: int64x8  gen()   589 MB/s                                                                                                                   
[    0.192792] raid6: int64x4  gen()   953 MB/s                                                                                                                   
[    0.260911] raid6: int64x2  gen()   982 MB/s                                                                                                                   
[    0.329046] raid6: int64x1  gen()   744 MB/s                                                                                                                   
[    0.329062] raid6: using algorithm int64x2 gen() 982 MB/s                                                                                                      
[    0.397129] raid6: .... xor() 547 MB/s, rmw enabled                                                                                                            
[    0.397144] raid6: using intx1 recovery algorithm                                                                                                              
[    0.397267] ACPI: Interpreter disabled.                                                                                                                        
[    0.397577] iommu: Default domain type: Translated                                                                                                             
[    0.397595] iommu: DMA domain TLB invalidation policy: strict mode                                                                                             
[    0.398082] SCSI subsystem initialized                                                                                                                         
[    0.398421] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs                                                                                                     
[    0.398466] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub                                                                                                       
[    0.398516] usbcore: registered new device driver usb                                                                                                          
[    0.398912] mc: Linux media interface: v0.10                                                                                                                   
[    0.398973] videodev: Linux video capture interface: v2.00                                                                                                     
[    0.399388] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.                                                                                              
[    0.400705] vgaarb: loaded                                                                                                                                     
[    0.401066] clocksource: Switched to clocksource riscv_clocksource                                                                                             
[    0.401519] pnp: PnP ACPI: disabled                                                                                                                            
[    0.411196] NET: Registered PF_INET protocol family                                                                                                            
[    0.412205] IP idents hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes, linear)                                                                             
[    0.423661] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 4096 (order: 5, 131072 bytes, linear)                                                                 
[    0.423858] Table-perturb hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes, linear)                                                                           
[    0.423895] TCP established hash table entries: 65536 (order: 7, 524288 bytes, linear)                                                                         
[    0.424778] TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes, linear)                                                                              
[    0.431444] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 65536 bind 65536)                                                                                         
[    0.431745] UDP hash table entries: 4096 (order: 6, 393216 bytes, linear)                                                                                      
[    0.432314] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 4096 (order: 6, 393216 bytes, linear)                                                                                 
[    0.433148] NET: Registered PF_UNIX/PF_LOCAL protocol family                                                                                                   
[    0.433745] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.                                                                                                
[    0.433768] RPC: Registered udp transport module.                                                                                                              
[    0.433781] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.                                                                                                              
[    0.433795] RPC: Registered tcp-with-tls transport module.                                                                                                     
[    0.433808] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.                                                                                          
[    0.435117] PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64                                                                                                                       
[    0.435332] Unpacking initramfs...                                                                                                                             
[    0.436137] Initialise system trusted keyrings                                                                                                                 
[    0.437377] workingset: timestamp_bits=46 max_order=21 bucket_order=0                                                                                          
[    0.438061] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type                                                                                                          
[    0.438109] Key type id_resolver registered                                                                                                                    
[    0.438124] Key type id_legacy registered                                                                                                                      
[    0.438161] nfs4filelayout_init: NFSv4 File Layout Driver Registering...                                                                                       
[    0.438179] nfs4flexfilelayout_init: NFSv4 Flexfile Layout Driver Registering...                                                                               
[    0.438220] ntfs: driver 2.1.32 [Flags: R/W].                                                                                                                  
[    0.441279] fuse: init (API version 7.38)                                                                                                                      
[    0.441659] 9p: Installing v9fs 9p2000 file system support                                                                                                     
[    0.441909] NET: Registered PF_ALG protocol family                                                                                                             
[    0.441933] xor: measuring software checksum speed                                                                                                             
[    0.446173]    8regs           :  2342 MB/sec                                                                                                                  
[    0.450429]    8regs_prefetch  :  2333 MB/sec                                                                                                                  
[    0.454669]    32regs          :  2340 MB/sec                                                                                                                  
[    0.458933]    32regs_prefetch :  2333 MB/sec                                                                                                                  
[    0.458955] xor: using function: 8regs (2342 MB/sec)                                                                                                           
[    0.458978] Key type asymmetric registered                                                                                                                     
[    0.458993] Asymmetric key parser 'x509' registered                                                                                                            
[    0.459087] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 245)                                                                               
[    0.459110] io scheduler mq-deadline registered                                                                                                                
[    0.459125] io scheduler kyber registered                                                                                                                      
[    0.459180] io scheduler bfq registered                                                                                                                        
[    0.548199] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 6 ports, IRQ sharing disabled                                                                                           
[    0.551663] SuperH (H)SCI(F) driver initialized                                                                                                                
[    0.553472] random: crng init done                                                                                                                             
[    0.560320] loop: module loaded                                                                                                                                
[    0.564689] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: User ID: 0x41, Synopsys ID: 0x52                                                                                 
[    0.564734] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet:        DWMAC4/5                                                                                                  
[    0.564758] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported                                                                             
[    0.564784] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: RX Checksum Offload Engine supported                                                                             
[    0.564809] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: Wake-Up On Lan supported                                                                                         
[    0.564898] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: TSO supported                                                                                                    
[    0.564920] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: Enable RX Mitigation via HW Watchdog Timer                                                                       
[    0.564949] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: Enabled L3L4 Flow TC (entries=1)                                                                                 
[    0.564976] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: Enabled RFS Flow TC (entries=10)                                                                                 
[    0.565004] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: TSO feature enabled                                                                                              
[    0.565026] starfive-dwmac 16030000.ethernet: Using 40/40 bits DMA host/device width                                                                           
[    1.700296] Freeing initrd memory: 20724K                                                                                                                      
[    1.718889] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: User ID: 0x41, Synopsys ID: 0x52                                                                                 
[    1.718938] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet:        DWMAC4/5                                                                                                  
[    1.718961] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported                                                                             
[    1.718987] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: RX Checksum Offload Engine supported                                                                             
[    1.719012] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: Wake-Up On Lan supported                                                                                         
[    1.719100] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: TSO supported                                                                                                    
[    1.719122] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: Enable RX Mitigation via HW Watchdog Timer                                                                       
[    1.719150] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: Enabled L3L4 Flow TC (entries=1)                                                                                 
[    1.719177] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: Enabled RFS Flow TC (entries=10)                                                                                 
[    1.719206] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: TSO feature enabled                                                                                              
[    1.719227] starfive-dwmac 16040000.ethernet: Using 40/40 bits DMA host/device width                                                                           
[    1.732078] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_acm                                                                                                   
[    1.732113] cdc_acm: USB Abstract Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters                                                                        
[    1.732183] usbcore: registered new interface driver cdc_wdm                                                                                                   
[    1.732429] usbcore: registered new interface driver uas                                                                                                       
[    1.732487] usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage                                                                                               
[    1.732823] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice                                                                                                    
[    1.733584] i2c_dev: i2c /dev entries driver                                                                                                                   
[    1.736524] sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver                                                                                             
[    1.736550] sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman                                                                                                                  
[    1.736606] Synopsys Designware Multimedia Card Interface Driver                                                                                               
[    1.737242] sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper                                                                                                   
[    1.737933] ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs                                                                                               
[    1.738327] clocksource: 13050000.timer.ch0: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 79635851949 ns                                              
[    1.738481] clocksource: 13050000.timer.ch1: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 79635851949 ns                                              
[    1.738628] clocksource: 13050000.timer.ch2: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 79635851949 ns                                              
[    1.738775] clocksource: 13050000.timer.ch3: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 79635851949 ns                                              
[    1.739039] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid                                                                                                    
[    1.739062] usbhid: USB HID core driver                                                                                                                        
[    1.739418] riscv-pmu-sbi: SBI PMU extension is available                                                                                                      
[    1.739462] riscv-pmu-sbi: 16 firmware and 4 hardware counters                                                                                                 
[    1.739483] riscv-pmu-sbi: Perf sampling/filtering is not supported as sscof extension is not available                                                        
[    1.740276] usbcore: registered new interface driver snd-usb-audio                                                                                             
[    1.741847] NET: Registered PF_INET6 protocol family                                                                                                           
[    1.743349] Segment Routing with IPv6                                                                                                                          
[    1.743411] In-situ OAM (IOAM) with IPv6                                                                                                                       
[    1.743522] NET: Registered PF_PACKET protocol family                                                                                                          
[    1.743833] 9pnet: Installing 9P2000 support                                                                                                                   
[    1.743912] Key type dns_resolver registered                                                                                                                   
[    1.765365] Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates                                                                                                             
[    1.777937] Btrfs loaded, zoned=no, fsverity=no                                                                                                                
[    1.806416] gpio gpiochip0: Static allocation of GPIO base is deprecated, use dynamic allocation.                                                              
[    1.806841] starfive-jh7110-sys-pinctrl 13040000.pinctrl: StarFive GPIO chip registered 64 GPIOs                                                               
[    1.808441] gpio gpiochip1: Static allocation of GPIO base is deprecated, use dynamic allocation.                                                              
[    1.808735] starfive-jh7110-aon-pinctrl 17020000.pinctrl: StarFive GPIO chip registered 4 GPIOs                                                                
[    1.815163] dw_axi_dmac_platform 16050000.dma-controller: DesignWare AXI DMA Controller, 4 channels                                                            
[    1.816305] printk: console [ttyS0] disabled                                                                                                                   
[    1.836930] 10000000.serial: ttyS0 at MMIO 0x10000000 (irq = 28, base_baud = 1500000) is a 16550A                                                              
[    1.837002] printk: console [ttyS0] enabled                                                                                                                    
[    3.117159] dwmmc_starfive 16020000.mmc: IDMAC supports 32-bit address mode.                                                                                   
[    3.119058] starfive-jh7110-sys-pinctrl 13040000.pinctrl: pin GPIO44 already requested by 120c0000.i2s; cannot claim for 10090000.tdm                          
[    3.124299] dwmmc_starfive 16020000.mmc: Using internal DMA controller.                                                                                        
[    3.136274] starfive-jh7110-sys-pinctrl 13040000.pinctrl: pin-44 (10090000.tdm) status -22                                                                     
[    3.136295] dwmmc_starfive 16020000.mmc: Version ID is 290a                                                                                                    
[    3.136314] starfive-jh7110-sys-pinctrl 13040000.pinctrl: could not request pin 44 (GPIO44) from group tdm-0.tx-pins  on device 13040000.pinctrl               
[    3.136376] dwmmc_starfive 16020000.mmc: DW MMC controller at irq 29,32 bit host data width,32 deep fifo                                                       
[    3.142984] jh7110-tdm 10090000.tdm: Error applying setting, reverse things back                                                                               
[    3.143221] mmc_host mmc1: card is polling.                                                                                                                    
[    3.159455] i2c 6-0010: Fixed dependency cycle(s) with /soc/csi-bridge@19800000/ports/port@0/endpoint                                                          
[    3.200537] starfive-dphy-rx 19820000.phy: supply mipi_0p9 not found, using dummy regulator                                                                    
[    3.209768] cdns-csi2rx 19800000.csi-bridge: Probed CSI2RX with 2/4 lanes, 4 streams, external D-PHY                                                           
[    3.221973] cfg80211: Loading compiled-in X.509 certificates for regulatory database                                                                           
[    3.247437] Loaded X.509 cert 'sforshee: 00b28ddf47aef9cea7'                                                                                                   
[    3.253267] clk: Disabling unused clocks                                                                                                                       
[    3.257581] ALSA device list:                                                                                                                                  
[    3.260565]   No soundcards found.                                                                                                                             
[    3.377096] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 198000000Hz (slot req 400000Hz, actual 399193HZ div = 248)                                                     
[    3.595784] Freeing unused kernel image (initmem) memory: 2236K                                                                                                
[    3.609143] Run /init as init process                                                                                                                          
[    3.651544] mmc_host mmc1: Bus speed (slot 0) = 198000000Hz (slot req 50000000Hz, actual 49500000HZ div = 2)                                                   
[    3.661550] mmc1: new high speed SDXC card at address aaaa                                                                                                     
[    3.668227] mmcblk1: mmc1:aaaa SD64G 59.5 GiB                                                                                                                  
[    3.680540] GPT:Primary header thinks Alt. header is not at the end of the disk.                                                                               
[    3.688032] GPT:10534911 != 124735487                                                                                                                          
[    3.691745] GPT:Alternate GPT header not at the end of the disk.                                                                                               
[    3.691752] GPT:10534911 != 124735487                                                                                                                          
[    3.691759] GPT: Use GNU Parted to correct GPT errors.                                                                                                         
[    3.691800]  mmcblk1: p1                                                                                                                                       
[    4.438405] ssp-pl022 10060000.spi: ARM PL022 driver, device ID: 0x00041022                                                                                    
[    4.445467] ssp-pl022 10060000.spi: mapped registers from 0x0000000010060000 to 00000000a3fc6c01                                                               
[    4.533434] pcie-starfive 940000000.pcie: host bridge /soc/pcie@940000000 ranges:                                                                              
[    4.541072] pcie-starfive 940000000.pcie:      MEM 0x0030000000..0x0037ffffff -> 0x0030000000                                                                  
[    4.549684] pcie-starfive 940000000.pcie:      MEM 0x0900000000..0x093fffffff -> 0x0900000000                                                                  
[    4.777101] pcie-starfive 940000000.pcie: port link up                                                                                                         
[    4.784014] pcie-starfive 940000000.pcie: PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00                                                                                       
[    4.790789] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-ff]                                                                                                     
[    4.796345] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x30000000-0x37ffffff]                                                                                     
[    4.803304] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x900000000-0x93fffffff pref]                                                                              
[    4.810916] pci 0000:00:00.0: [1556:1111] type 01 class 0x060400                                                                                               
[    4.817089] pci 0000:00:00.0: supports D1 D2                                                                                                                   
[    4.821415] pci 0000:00:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold                                                                                        
[    4.831425] pci 0000:00:00.0: bridge configuration invalid ([bus 00-00]), reconfiguring                                                                        
[    4.845557] pci 0000:01:00.0: [1106:3483] type 00 class 0x0c0330                                                                                               
[    4.851701] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff 64bit]                                                                                      
[    4.858675] pci 0000:01:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3cold                                                                                                    
[    4.865768] pci_bus 0000:01: busn_res: [bus 01-ff] end is updated to 01                                                                                        
[    4.872508] pci 0000:00:00.0: BAR 8: assigned [mem 0x30000000-0x300fffff]                                                                                      
[    4.875040] Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 0000000000000008                                                               
[    4.879385] pci 0000:01:00.0: BAR 0: assigned [mem 0x30000000-0x30000fff 64bit]                                                                                
[    4.888140] Oops [#1]                                                                                                                                          
[    4.888147] Modules linked in: vs_drm(+) drm_dma_helper drm_kms_helper syscopyarea                                                                             
[    4.888212] pci 0000:00:00.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]                                                                                                           
[    4.895510]  sysfillrect sysimgblt fb_sys_fops pcie_starfive(+) drm drm_panel_orientation_quirks                                                               
[    4.895569] pci 0000:00:00.0:   bridge window [mem 0x30000000-0x300fffff]                                                                                      
[    4.895583]  backlight                                                                                                                                         
[    4.895808] pcieport 0000:00:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)                                                                                              
[    4.897899]  spi_pl022 fb                                                                                                                                      
[    4.897915] CPU: 0 PID: 113 Comm: systemd-udevd Not tainted 6.5.0-rc1-star64 #23.06                                                                            
[    4.897928] Hardware name: StarFive VisionFive 2 v1.3B (DT)                                                                                                    
[    4.897936] epc : dc_isr+0x2e/0x7c [vs_drm]                                                                                                                    
[    4.905858] pcieport 0000:00:00.0: PME: Signaling with IRQ 51                                                                                                  
[    4.910509]  ra : dc_isr+0x2e/0x7c [vs_drm]                                                                                                                    
[    4.919622] pci 0000:01:00.0: enabling device (0000 -> 0002)                                                                                                   
[    4.926131] epc : ffffffff017c0dfe ra : ffffffff017c0dfe sp : ffffffc800003e30                                                                                 
[    4.926142]  gp : ffffffff8170ff90 tp : ffffffd8c106bac0 t0 : 0000000000046600                                                                                 
[    4.926151]  t1 : ffffffff80a971f8 t2 : 0000002ac8069995 s0 : ffffffc800003e80                                                                                 
[    4.926159]  s1 : ffffffd8c6a54040 a0 : 0000000000000000 a1 : ffffffd8c6a54040                                                                                 
[    4.927951] starfive display-subsystem: bound 29400000.lcd-controller (ops dc_component_ops [vs_drm])                                                          
[    4.928559]  a2 : 0000000000000001 a3 : 0000000000000000 a4 : 0000000000000000                                                                                 
[    4.929131] starfive-hdmi 29590000.hdmi: [drm:starfive_hdmi_bind [vs_drm]] registered Starfive HDMI I2C bus driver success                                     
[    4.934685]  a5 : ffffffd8c6a57040 a6 : ffffffffffffffff a7 : 0000000000000000                                                                                 
[    4.934695]  s2 : 0000000000000000 s3 : 0000000000000002 s4 : 0000000000000031                                                                                 
[    4.934703]  s5 : ffffffd8c6a54050 s6 : 0000000000000000 s7 : 0000000000000031                                                                                 
[    4.934916] pci 0000:01:00.0: quirk_usb_early_handoff+0x0/0x9f8 took 14943 usecs                                                                               
[    4.937367]  s8 : ffffffff816f3a44 s9 : ffffffff812169e0 s10: 0000000000000001                                                                                 
[    4.937375]  s11: 0000000000000000 t3 : ffffffffffffffff t4 : 0000000000000017                                                                                 
[    4.937383]  t5 : 0019de5080000000 t6 : ffffffffffffffff                                                                                                       
[    4.937390] status: 0000000200000100 badaddr: 0000000000000008 cause: 000000000000000d                                                                         
[    4.937623] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: xHCI Host Controller                                                                                                        
[    4.945093] [<ffffffff017c0dfe>] dc_isr+0x2e/0x7c [vs_drm]                                                                                                     
[    4.950745] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1                                                                               
[    4.954909] [<ffffffff800632e2>] __handle_irq_event_percpu+0x4c/0x102                                                                                          
[    4.955340] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: hcc params 0x002841eb hci version 0x100 quirks 0x0000040000000890                                                           
[    4.960715] [<ffffffff80063422>] handle_irq_event+0x3c/0x86                                                                                                    
[    4.960730] [<ffffffff80066c94>] handle_fasteoi_irq+0x9e/0x1d4                                                                                                 
[    4.960745] [<ffffffff8006268a>] generic_handle_domain_irq+0x1c/0x2a                                                                                           
[    4.961502] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: xHCI Host Controller                                                                                                        
[    4.963987] starfive display-subsystem: bound 29590000.hdmi (ops starfive_hdmi_ops [vs_drm])                                                                   
[    4.964977] [<ffffffff80505330>] plic_handle_irq+0x88/0xf0                                                                                                     
[    4.964994] [<ffffffff8006268a>] generic_handle_domain_irq+0x1c/0x2a                                                                                           
[    4.965033] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2                                                                               
[    4.965044] [<ffffffff80504fee>] riscv_intc_irq+0x2e/0x46                                                                                                      
[    4.965057] [<ffffffff80a9683e>] handle_riscv_irq+0x4a/0x74                                                                                                    
[    4.965101] xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: Host supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed                                                                                            
[    4.965113] [<ffffffff80a972f2>] do_irq+0x58/0x80                                                                                                              
[    4.966111] [drm] Initialized starfive 1.0.0 202305161 for display-subsystem on minor 0                                                                        
[    4.966120] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found                                                                                                                         
[    4.966177] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected                                                                                                                       
[    4.970821] Code: bb03 5b87 8a93 0105 8556 84ae f097 ffff 80e7 7e80 (4783) 008b                                                                                
[    4.970830] ---[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---                                                                                                               
[    4.970836] Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt                                                                                           
[    4.970842] SMP: stopping secondary CPUs                                                                                                                       
[    5.228092] ---[ end Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt ]---