SOPINE Not working

AZClusterboard

1 minute ago, AZClusterboard said:

Good news is that it is generating unique MAC addresses.  armbianmonitor is showing my frequency at 648 but that might just be scaling based on load.   Should I try running SETI@Home or is there something that is part of the existing OS image I can do to make it crunch some numbers?

you can stress test with `armbianmonitor -z` because @tkaiser has thought of everything when it comes to SBC performance.

22 minutes ago, AZClusterboard said:

Your image goes from 648 to 1104 depending on load  The 3.10 image goes from 480 to 1152. 

Okay thats not too surprising.    A lot of the allwinner stuff got clocked down in later device trees for saftey and reliability.     But 1104 is a weird speed to stop

cpufrequency-info will tell you max clock

Yeah sounds like you were never hitting 1.3 on the old kernel anyway.   ANYWAY... I'd say you're good.   re 1104 mhz being weird.. I porbably dont know what I'm talking about.

7 minutes ago, AZClusterboard said:

Great!  Thanks!  What's the process for this to become available from the downloads page?

Hmmm...  good question... I'll have to figure that out.  Looks like nightly builds aren't made for that board, otherwise i'd point you there.

PS now that you're ready to cluster again you can achieve enlightenment