Problem with mounting USB

Geralt

I have Rock Pi4B and printer 3D Sapphire Pro from Two Trees. In the Armbian I want use print server OctoPrint. Instalation OctoPrint was easly and server works but don't connect to my printer. When I use lsusb i see Bus 004 Device 003: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics HL-340 USB-Serial adapter. In the list dev/tty* don't shows me mounting port to this device. I try defined udev rules:

SUBSYSTEM=="tty", ATTRS{idVendor}=="1a86", ATTRS{idProduct}=="7523", SYMLINK+="sapphire"

or

SUBSYSTEM=="tty", ATTRS{idVendor}=="1a86", ATTRS{idProduct}=="7523", ATTRS{devpath}=="1.2", SYMLINK+="sapphire"

but without fine result. I'm rookie in linux and armbian and don't have the idea whot do it to valid define.

Please help me.

6 minutes ago, Paweł Mętelski said:

When I use lsusb i see Bus 004 Device 003: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics HL-340 USB-Serial adapter. In the list dev/tty* don't shows me mounting port to this device.

Please provide logs with:

armbianmonitor -u

1 hour ago, Igor said:

Please provide logs with:

armbianmonitor -u

Sorry but I don't understand what i must typing.

root@rockpi4b:/ # armbianmonitor -u
System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to Please post the URL in the forum where you've been asked for.

root@rockpi4b:/ #

31 minutes ago, Paweł Mętelski said:

System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to

There was no URL like http://ix.io/2cr7 ? You use official Armbian? I assume you have internet connection on that board?

What about dmesg after you plug and unplug that usb device?

Hello!
I resigned from Armbian because I fought two weeks and not every thing working in this linux. I insaled on my Rock Pi 4 lastes (and others too) Armbian. This is terrible which I had to instaled and changing on my Rock Pi 4. And the end wifi disconnect after about 10 minuts of operation. I had to reboot computer every time. In Debian 9 I instaled octoprnit. In Debian it wasen.t easly either because I had small problem in install python. I'm glad you made it.

On 3/1/2020 at 1:18 PM, Geralt said:

I resigned from Armbian

On 2/23/2020 at 12:17 AM, Geralt said:

That's very old unofficial build made by Radxa people which we don't even try to support.

On 3/1/2020 at 1:18 PM, Geralt said:

Debian 9

... where you will have many other problems. But since you are "new to Linux", there is a lot to explore.