Armbian [retrorangepi] Games Classics and Slackware for H3 Allwinner [TVBox]

0p3st

@0p3st,

I only took a brief look at your linked page, but I saw that it contained links to some Googe Drive or something which I can only assume contain some executable binaries.

Please become a little more member of our community before posting such things.  I hope you can understand our position.

EDIT:  I replaced one of the links I deleted.  But there was a second one to (a Discord?) which I no longer have.  If you want to re-post that, we will allow it.

Standard disclaimer:  Everyone needs to be aware for themselves about downloading binary executables from the Internet!

Edited by TRS-80

33 minutes ago, 0p3st said:

Good evening!! Wow I'm sorry, the inconvenience, I thought I would be contributing ... delete the post please, I learn a lot from you! Thanks!

There's no problem. You just posted in the wrong place.
Bug tracker is only for bugs. You can share it in General Chit Chat, or in the gaming on ARM club.

Always good to see more developers making software. I'll check it out with an OPi+2 when I find the time. Greetings.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.