Has anyone put together an Armbian Brand Guide/Visual Style guide?

jimmij

I've been doing some armbian graphics work and tried to track down a brand guide. If I remember correctly, I found some information at Github (fonts, logo, colors?), that was going in that direction. I documented what I found while doing some youtube graphics (see attached). I'm interested in making sure I've got the correct color values and other versions of penguins that people have done (Miike & NicoD penguins featured in attachment).

_brand_guide_202206_abridged.pdf

Edited by jimmij
typo

2 hours ago, jimmij said:

UPDATE: It looks like a lot of work and consideration went into setting up the website, including some interesting use of colors. Does anyone know who set that up?

Initial design was a mixture of https://www.primaprodukcija.si/ (they focused in UX and website back-end software) forum theme (Haze, which no longer exists) and our tweaks. In fact we took colours from forum theme and apply them to the website. I am not from design world ... i think only those base colours were defined, red, this "almost black" and light blue for links & buttons used on web page.