Miqi flash armbian

constantius

This is info from your www page download section.: "to boot from SD card you need to press and hold a button on the back side of the board and power on. This erases bootloader on eMMC and now you can boot from SD. In case of troubles use this tool to restore stock bootloader."

I have downloaded Armbians image. Program Linux upgrade_tool cant flash it.... Loading firmware failed... of course i press recovery button from the bottom of hardware. RK_Android_Tool also not recognize img file. What is wrong with your firmware? Then I flashing micro-sd cart via dd command and did this from your page.: "to boot from SD card you need to press and hold a button on the back side of the board and power on. This erases bootloader on eMMC and now you can boot from SD"....

nothing is happens.... What is wrong?

Our images are simply not formatted into 7 partitions or whatnot like an Android image, there is nothing wrong with it.  That makes a lot of tools for flashing them dislike them.    If you look more closely it also gives instructions on what to do if that doesn't work ("unbrick"), which is to very carefully short two pins (I use precision tweezers for this).  Then it will work without issue.