Armbian Pine A64 Desktop Debian

tuanbusku

An extravagant man of boundless vision-part Raymond Loewy, component Buckminster Fuller, component Willy Wonka, and a smidgen Pepe Le Pew-Philippe Starck is nominally a industrial designer however truly an almost-anything-you-can-think-of designer.

>> https://www.facebook.com/Bestmasticatingjuicers.zones

He became famous in the 1980s and 90s because of his prong-like toothbrushes and citrus-juicers for Alessi, his sculptural chairs for Kartell, and his revolutionary interiors for Ian Schrager's first creation of boutique resorts, one of them New York's Royalton along with Miami Beach's Delano. Since then, his interests have ranged wider still, from his StarckBike line of electric bicycles into the Venus, the yacht he made for Steve Jobs. In this year alone, Starck has established a voice- and app-controlled"smart" radiator valve, a trio of touch parfums, along with a modular woodstove and log-storage unit, while also hammering his redesign, in cooperation with his eldest daughter, Ara, of those restaurants in Paris's venerable Le Meurice hotel. Herewith, a few details gleaned from a conversation conducted together with the 67-year-old Frenchman, who spoke from his seaside house in southern Portugal-"a sort of Mies van der Rohe glass shoebox on a dune," as he explained it.

Tribest-Slowstar-Vertical-Slow-Juicer-an

HE CONSIDERS himself to be productive in non-urban, non-office environments, alone but because of his wife, Jasmine, and their young daughter, Justice. HE OWNS several homes abutting a body of water, among them the glass home in Portugal, an oyster farm in southwest France, and island homes on Capri, Formentera (Ibiza's southern sibling), and Burano (near Venice).

HE ATTRIBUTES that this specific real-estate proclivity into an innate need to be proximate to mud. "The mud is essential for me," he states,"because the mud is what we call la soupe primaire -the primordial soup" HE DOES not have a computer and does not have any email address. His concession to contemporary gadgetry-mania is a iPad Mini, which he utilizes primarily as a music player-often with the Zik headphones he made for the French technician company Parrot.

HE LIKES to function with music playing, but just music that's conducive to concentration. His preferred composer-musicians in this respect are the atmospherists Brian Eno, Roger Eno, Alva Noto, and Ryuichi Sakamoto.

https://sites.google.com/site/bestcoldpressjuicers

HE GOES to bed early, about 10:30 P.M., and drops into an eventful, dream-filled sleep in which"I move and go to other worlds," he says. "With other light. With people I have not met. I talk about things that don't exist. I see incredible invention, incredible architecture" HE WAKES up exhausted and, to his chagrin, seldom remembers enough details of his wildest fantasies to incorporate them into his design function.

A RARE exception for this nightly encounter happened in the early 1980s, when, tasked with designing the private quarters at the elysee Palace for France's then president, Franeois Mitterrand, he dreamed of a table with a clear-glass surface atop collapsible metal legs. He hurried from his bed to his sketchbook to design it instantly.

HE WAS only in his late teens when he secured his first major job, helping develop Pierre Cardin's furniture line. Although he admired Cardin's intelligence and modernist aesthetic, he broke with his mentor on philosophical grounds. "My dream was to make one-dollar things for a million individuals; he wanted to make $1 million furniture for a couple of people," he states. HE HAS been requested by prospective customers to rectify the fact that air conditioners are awful by designing a beautiful one, however, has resisted. "The true answer is, open your window," he states. "We overlook easy solutions because it's not good company."

HE JUSTIFIES his getting to the perfume business because (a)"the material part is nothing, 100 grams of fluid," and (b) that he finds a fantastic odor reassuring,"a place in which you feel better, where you feel secure."

HE HAS homes in multiple countries but doesn't believe himself multi-lingual:"My English-we can say it is shit." HE HAS four older children from three preceding relationships. He and Jasmine were wed on December 15, 2007, in Paris.

http://juicerszones.com

HE LAST wore a necktie on such day. He also wore an Australian military-style jacket and a long, black Azzedine Alaea skirt, which proved drafty. HE AND Jasmine drove to their own wedding by motorcycle-a poor choice, given the skirt. "At 11 o'clock at night, I had been in my bed, using a doctor," he says,"and that I nearly die." HIS HAIR is closely cropped and becomingly salt-and-pepper but from the 1980s was a dark-brown, mushroom-shaped pouf.

HE CREDITS his previous look entirely to his friend Jean-Baptiste Mondino, the photographer, who first styled it that way for a take. "I am very, very accurate in my creativity," he states. "But, for myself, my appearance, I don't care. I don't care about my physique. That's the reason why I am too fat."

HE IS a vegetarian. He became one when his only son, Oa, was born 21 years ago. "I found that I did not want everyone to consume my son," he said. "I don't want to kill. It's clearly philosophical."

5 hours ago, tuanbusku said:

Can I now install Debian xfce on the Armbian Pine A64 Server? and how?

armbian-config -> system -> install desktop. Minimal or with a browser.