All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Then why don't those modules appear on my Helios with lsmod? Running Buster. Only af_alg shows up.
  3. Today
  4. @5kft I edited my table a bit less conservative - setting also 960 and 1008Mhz to 1.1V. and the OPi Zero Plus2 H5 "does work" - i dont know how good, but for testing reasons it seems to be OK for me hardware limits: 480 MHz - 1.01 GHz available frequency steps: 480 MHz, 648 MHz, 816 MHz, 960 MHz, 1.01 GHz idle: cpufreq stats: 480 MHz:95.51%, 648 MHz:0.15%, 816 MHz:0.70%, 960 MHz:0.01%, 1.01 GHz:3.63% (142)
  5. can anyone help me how to use uart2 PB0,PB1 and uart3 PG10,PG11 uart0 works PB9, PB10 all serialpots is enabled in xxx.dtb "okay" but not work what can i try to do?
  6. Don't know but this post might help determining the board type (dtb to use): https://forum.armbian.com/topic/2419-armbian-for-amlogic-s905-and-s905x-ver-544/?do=findComment&comment=66212 If not, you'll have to try every dtb and be patient - even though the screen isn't working, ethernet and usb might be - see https://forum.armbian.com/topic/2419-armbian-for-amlogic-s905-and-s905x-ver-544/?do=findComment&comment=58673
  7. Hello everyone, my TV box is NEXBOX A95X S905X 1G/8G - Android 7.1, kernel 3.14.29. What is the best option to use for this model? I have tried some, but to no avail
  8. Hi @guidol, my guess is that you are seeing the crash at boot on your board because of the default hardware limitation in the Plus2. Using the default opp table you can run an Plus2 at higher clock rates than 816MHz only if you've added the missing MOSFET part (see thread at https://forum.armbian.com/topic/6866-orange-pi-zero-plus2-h5-hardware-oddity-in-vdd_cpux-power-circuit/). The default opp table is requiring 1.2v for operation at 960MHz+, and the regulator output for an unmodified OPi Plus2 is 1.1v. It might be possible to reliably push the H5 to 1008MHz at 1.1v, but the default table is more conservative (not sure why). FWIW I run all my boards at higher speeds, (including my NEO Core2s at 1.4GHz - see https://github.com/5kft/nanopi-misc/blob/master/nanopi-neo-core2-1.4GHz/nanopi-neo-core2-1.4GHz.dts).
  9. I actually had that issue with the board shutting off with the firefly image from June. Was hella frustrating.
  10. balbes150

NanoPC T4

It's not urgent. In this thread write that it seems to work, but I would like to see an experienced user. https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/14078-status-of-nanopc-t4-rk3399/?pageNo=6 ps The details about using these images, there is in this topic.
  11. I inserted the USB flash drive and SD card (see picture), then plugged in the TV box power, the system still enters the Android system. I don't know which step is missing.
  12. I will, but only when I will have some free time, I'm very busy these days ... Thanks !
  13. balbes150

NanoPC T4

Hi. If you don't mind, please check the latest image Armbian (and LE from here on T4. After recording on the SD card to configure file (/extlinu/extlinux.conf) which DTB to use (specify rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb). Armbian https://yadi.sk/d/QVY8gdpvgJsbig LE https://yadi.sk/d/zvDA-DsGB1i2pw
  14. Yes ! I've one T4 ...
  15. This is a V5_0_1 EspressoBin. It's working now with the 600_600 image. It appears the problem was created during pasting the environment into the terminal - after restoring the environment to default, I was able to TFTP without problems. Careful examination showed that when I pasted the environment into the terminal, a few characters are being dropped. After carefully typing it in manually, I was able to get it to boot. Thanks for your help.
  16. that makes so much sense. So you could run the cores differently? But even after updating to latest version and going to slower governor still kinda hot
  17. yes, after the change it says conservative, but temp still 60+
  18. Q HiFi Tv box Origin China, Processor S912, 2GB RAM 8GB eMMC SD card 32GB ARMbian Balbes150 image 5.95 Ubuntu Desktop WIFi and Bluetooth Not working. USB wifi dongle works. can boot from USB thumb drive.
  19. still ondemand, try with conservative .. might result few degrees lower .. though temperature is rather high imho should be +/- 40 degrees ( depending whether idle or not )
  20. The UART rescue images to be used are those here (18.12-v2). To be on the safe side, please use the 600_600 or 800_800 images for your board. Did you follow the uart recovery instructions (use miniterm - not minicom etc.) ? Do you use a V7 or a V5_0_1 EspressoBin ?
  21. balbes150

NanoPC T4

There are owners in NanoPC T4 ?
  22. @Mangix algif_hash and algif_skcipher are already compiled as module, so there aren't missing : Kernel 4.19 https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/master/config/kernel/linux-mvebu-next.config#L5113 Kernel 4.14 https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/master/config/kernel/linux-mvebu-default.config#L5161 Did you configured OpenSSL to offload on AF_ALG ? https://wiki.kobol.io/cesa/#configure-openssl
  23. The new version of the images for RK3399 5.96_20190920. Added support for NanoPC T4. Added items for priority use of big cores.
  24. If you use a SIP Voip client on your phone or computer, you can use the sip protocol and scripting to monitor your Armbian board. I'm using Ubuntu Xenial, but other versions should work as well. I have the Linphone client on my phone and I use the free Linphone SIP service. Linphone.org hosts a free SIP service that allows users to make audio or video calls using SIP addresses via the domain sip.linphone.org. You can also send text messages. SIP requires an internet data connection, and my phone is connected via WIFI most of the time except when I'm commuting, so I set up my monitoring chron jobs on the Armbian device to run at times when I'm connected. Set up a SIP account for yourself if you don't yet have one, and set up an account for your device. You can set up free accounts at https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home The example accounts used in this tutorial are: sip:armdevice@linphone.org and sip:youraccount@linphone.org Replace these with your own accounts. I suggest that you get your Voip service running and tested on your phone and another device or PC before you try and set up SIP scripting on your Armbian device. Install the Linphone console client on your Armbian device (Orange Pi Zero Plus in my case). sudo apt-get install linphone-nogtk When it has installed start the client linphonec You may get a bunch of warnings about unconfigured sound cards and etc. Unless you want to use voice or video, you can ignore these. ........ eventually you will get a linphonec prompt Warning: video is disabled in linphonec, use -V or -C or -D to enable. linphonec> If you type help, you will get a list of commands: linphonec> help Commands are: --------------------------- help Print commands help. call Call a SIP uri or number calls Show all the current calls with their id and status. chat Chat with a SIP uri terminate Terminate a call answer Answer a call pause pause a call resume resume a call transfer Transfer a call to a specified destination. conference Create and manage an audio conference. mute Mute microphone and suspend voice transmission. camera Send camera output for current call. unmute Unmute microphone and resume voice transmission. playbackga Adjust playback gain. duration Print duration in seconds of the last call. autoanswer Show/set auto-answer mode proxy Manage proxies soundcard Manage soundcards webcam Manage webcams ipv6 Use IPV6 nat Set nat address stun Set stun server address firewall Set firewall policy call-logs Calls history friend Manage friends play play a wav file record record to a wav file quit Exit linphonec --------------------------- Now you need to configure your SIP proxy. "help proxy" gives you the relevant commands linphonec> help proxy 'proxy list' : list all proxy setups. 'proxy add' : add a new proxy setup. 'proxy remove <index>' : remove proxy setup with number index. 'proxy use <index>' : use proxy with number index as default proxy. 'proxy unuse' : don't use a default proxy. 'proxy show <index>' : show configuration and status of the proxy numbered by index. 'proxy show default' : show configuration and status of the default proxy. We must use "proxy add". It will start an interactive session. Note the format of the proxy sip address enclosed with < and > linphonec> proxy add Adding new proxy setup. Hit ^D to abort. Enter proxy sip address: <sip:sip.linphone.org;transport=tls> Your identity for this proxy: sip:armdevice@sip.linphone.org Do you want to register on this proxy (yes/no): yes Specify register expiration time in seconds (default is 600): Expiration: 0 seconds Specify route if needed: No route specified. -------------------------------------------- sip address: <sip:sip.linphone.org;transport=tls> route: identity: sip:armdevice@sip.linphone.org register: yes expires: 0 registered: no -------------------------------------------- Accept the above proxy configuration (yes/no) ?: yes Proxy added. linphonec> Password for armdevice on "sip.linphone.org": Y0uR-pa$$word linphonec> Unregistration on <sip:sip.linphone.org;transport=tls> done. That's it you are now configured. (not sure what "unregistration" means, perhaps it's a typo and should say registration) Send yourself a test text and quit out of linphonec. Once again "help" is useful: linphonec> linphonec> help chat chat <sip-url> "message"' : send a chat message "message" to the specified destination. linphonec> chat <sip:youraccount@sip.linphone.org> "Testing sip messaging" linphonec> terminate No active calls linphonec> quit Terminating... How can you easily send messages from a script? Create a wrapper script using expect (uses tls not bash) If you don't have expect installed then sudo apt-get install expect Create a wrapper expect script called "send-sip.sh" #!/usr/bin/expect -f # send-sip.sh "this is a message" set message [lindex $argv 0]; spawn linphonec expect "<sip:sip.linphone.org;transport=tls> done." send "chat <sip:youraccount@sip.linphone.org> \"$message\"\r" expect "linphonec>" sleep 10 send "terminate\r" expect "linphonec>" send "quit\r" expect "Terminating..." exit Set execute permission on the file. I placed mine in /usr/local/bin chmod +x /path/to/file # e.g. chmod 754 /usr/local/bin/send-sip.sh Now you can execute your wrapper from a script like this and it will send the message to your sip address. Change the path to the location of your wrapper script. /usr/local/bin/send-sip.sh "this is a sip message"
  25. Yes, i followed instructions.. Compilation loop "in script kconfig", just after kernel configuration menu. I will post log later in the day (i can't access to them now) output.log Edit... i cleared cache... so compilation is working now.. Edit 2 : Rfxcom now work but i don't find ex btusb module in kernel configuration : is it something new in kernel 5 ? Edit 3 : I find perf are less good than kernel 3.1.. an idea ?
  1. Load more activity