Odroid M1

Igor

On 7/13/2022 at 11:51 PM, Nexus said:

Hello. Is anyone else having issues compiling desktop images for this platform? Attached are the 2 error logs that the compile script produces. I used build files from rpardini's repository; specifically the "extensions" branch. Is this the incorrect one? Thanks for any help.

Logs produced

Hi Nexus. It seems you're trying to build on arm64, but my code is using the u-boot + rkbins from HardKernel, which unfortunately only work on x86 / amd64. 

Also, you're better off building from "armbian/build" branch "armbian-next' instead of my "extensions" branch, which is very (very!) volatile.

Donate and support the project!

On 7/17/2022 at 8:06 AM, rpardini said:

Hi Nexus. It seems you're trying to build on arm64, but my code is using the u-boot + rkbins from HardKernel, which unfortunately only work on x86 / amd64. 

Also, you're better off building from "armbian/build" branch "armbian-next' instead of my "extensions" branch, which is very (very!) volatile.

Hello again. Thanks for that tip. I spun up an x86 Ubuntu 22.04 VM and tried again on armbian-next. Still, no luck, with this time the issue being the unavailability of the file `jammy-cli-arm64.4adfa3833e0441b5fb7bfe6607347039.tar.zst` on Armbian mirrors. Any clue on what mirror to get this/where to find it (if that is actually the issue here)? I've tried numerous different mirrors on different machines and in different configurations. Logs are attached.

Thank you very much for your help with this.

logs.tar.zst

On 8/5/2022 at 10:20 PM, Nexus said:

Any clue on what mirror to get this/where to find it (if that is actually the issue here)?

This is most probably a bug on my side. I build with all repos and mirrors disabled (SKIP_ARMBIAN_REPO=yes) so everything is built locally, but clearly I've a bug when you don't have that option. Try with it and let me know... meanwhile I'll try to find and fix the bug.