In order to make armbian better, we need your help with testing.
- there are simply too many boards to handle,
- there are task which can't be automatized,
- there are bugs which are not seen from our perspective.
- booting, user creation, updates, upgrades
- checking if basic supported functions work: video, audio, network, wireless, AP mode
- do nasty thing to your board and report.
How to test?
- Download developer preview images from here.
You want to test image which is not there?
Add those two parameters with desired targets to board's config and create a pull request.
and / or
- change to our daily build developer repository:
deb http://beta.armbian.com $(lsb_release -cs) main utils $(lsb_release -cs)-desktop
Note: you are entering developer area and things will sometimes be completely broken. Don't use this repository in production!
When bug is found?
* Provide logs with armbianmonitor -u or type as much data as you can.
- Check if it's not already on the list and if not, add it there,
- [optional] Open a topic in issues support forum if you think we need to discuss it,
- [optional] Fix it.