All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've explained it many times. This is the DEV version and is intended solely for testing purposes. It DOES NOT include any additional patches. For those who need a working version with maximum support, you should use the CURRENT version. In the CURRENT version, sound 3.5 works on Nanopc T4 and RockPI 4B.
  3. @JMCCnot all the dirs have sources info. Also would be nice to know the options to used to compile the libs in your script if possible, so one can compile it by hand. Thanks.
  4. The kernel has not enabled the support for the 3.5 mm audio jack of the nanopc-t4. To enable the build of the snd-soc-rt5651 module apply add_select_SND_SOC_RT5651.patch. Ensure that general-rt5651-add-mclk.patch is applied while the module is build. rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb is the 5.9.0-rc7-arm-64 dtb with rk3399-nanopc-t4-alc5651.dts static applied via: fdtoverlay --input rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb --output rk3399-nanopc-t4.dtb rk3399-nanopc-t4-alc5651.dtbo Unfortunately you cannot apply this with mainline ftdoverlay because it does not support full path notion for a reference to an
  5. Hi @aprayoga thank you for your comments, I will check on this though at this moment I don't know how I can apply that 40000 value (I assume this is not an easy change to cpufrequtils!)
  6. No, rtl8822cs currently does not work in armbian. hk1 box has a bcm-43xx module and it works. In dts, the compatible attribute of the wifi module is "brcm,bcm4329-fmac", which supports most Broadcom sdio modules, but rtl8822cs does not provide corresponding drivers in the mainline linux kernel.
  7. Today
  8. Seems like words from frustrated people. Those give the worst advice. It's sometimes good to be lazy but thoughtful. Think 2 times and only act once. Saved me a lot of time.
  9. For those who missed it last time: We will once again have the translation bot in place. So if you are not familiar with or don't feel comfortable talking in English feel free to write in your native language. To trigger the bot simply put two dots in front of your message. Like this: <Werner> ..Diese Nachricht soll übersetzt werden. <ArmbianHelper> This message should be translated. [de~>eng] The bot will almost instantly give a proper translation back. There is no need to specify the source language as it is most likely detected automatically.
  10. I have no crash since 5 days. Welcome to Armbian 20.08.3 Buster with Linux 5.8.10-rockchip64 No end-user support: built from trunk System load: 20% Up time: 5 days 1:18 Memory usage: 34% of 3.71G Zram usage: 6% of 1.86G IP: 172.21.0.1 192.168.42.31 CPU temp: 48°C Usage of /: 17% of 458G storage/: 6% of 916G storage temp: Always°C $ cat /etc/default/cpufrequtils ENABLE=true MIN_SPEED=600000 MAX_SPEED=1800000 GOVERNOR=performance
  11. @balbes150 is their any reason the beelink-gt1.dtb is missing from the dev build? also under armbian-config (using the g200 dtb) I can only set the max speed to 1000mhz, I thought the s912 soc could do 1500.... (edit ok I had to rm /etc/default/cpufrequtils to reset it, seems to be a glitch in armbian-config ?)
  12. @piter75 @Pedro Lamas Helios64 also encounter some random crash, yesterday we tried to redefine opp just 408 MHz and 1.4/1.8 GHz and we don't see any random crash anymore. It seems similar DVFS problem as discussed in this thread. Then our customer point us to odroid n1 issue at https://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?t=30303 Maybe you can give it a try on Nano Pi M4v2. We are still testing on Helios64 (with value 40000), so far with reboot and power cycle does not trigger any kernel crash.
  13. http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/images/5/59/SCH_NanoPi_R2S_V1.0-1912.pdf get pwm2 running and you should be done.. iirc it's not the first friendly arm board having this kind of fan control so there should be information here and there. If it is properly defined in the dt and from a first glance.. It doesn't look like it is that someone is already there long time ago and wrote the pwm fan kernel driver... https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/latest/source/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/hwmon/pwm-fan.txt well you might need to pack this into a device tree overlay
  14. ver 20201001 fix USB it would be interesting to check the work on Odroid C1.
  15. https://yadi.sk/d/-MwoNitZonsRCg/Armbian/20.09 that is the place where you can find also prevs. Bye
  16. We are down... and modules seem to be in good shape. Let's hope the powerup will work as expected.
  17. There was an issue with the torrent network which lead into adding torrents to the queue that were no longer existing. This has been fixed. If you have setup your transmission-daemon with the update script mentioned at the first post you will receive the fix automatically or already might have.
  18. Dear Werner, Thanks for your quick reply. Please find the below details as you request in above post. root@orangepi3:~# armbianmonitor -u ( hdmi 2.0 off mode at monitor side ) (Working Mode) System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to http://ix.io/2zlf Please post the URL in the forum where you've been asked for. root@orangepi3:~# armbianmonitor -u ( hdmi 2.0 on mode at display side ) (Non Working Mode) System diagnosis information will now be uploaded to http://ix.io/2zlg Please post the URL in the forum where you've been asked for. Thanks &
  19. It might somewhen 2021. Then upstream support ends
  20. Follow instructions in this post, and use rk3399-rock-pi-4.dtb in extlinux.conf
  21. Yesterday
  22. Hi thanks a lot for your very quick reply! I used your compiled images. Can I also try to use ssv6x5x driver with ssv6051 chipset? Id: 3030:3030 Cheers and very good work and fantastic that it made to official armbian side! I'm very happy to see that after such a long period of collecting this electronic trash devices. Unfortunately they were never usable with original firmwares under Android... BTW is there a solution for switching eth0 mac address after each reboot?
  23. Hi, I have purchased The Magicsee N6 Max android box, and I was trying to put armbian on it. Where can I find the steps needed for this? Is there any prebuilt images I can use? I tried to use https://github.com/rockchip-linux/tools/tree/master/linux/Linux_Upgrade_Tool with an SD card but I wasn't following any steps so now the boards doesn't boot anymore. Thanks
  24. I got some of my build time customizations working by adding some commands to customize-image.sh. The 2 I haven't figured out yet are the ones below. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. I am building a legacy focal desktop image for Rock 64. 1. I need the image to come up with a black screen background and no background image displayed. The latest thing I tried calling the following in customize-image.sh, but it still didn't work: DISPLAY=":0" gsettings set org.gtk.Settings.ColorChooser custom-colors "[(0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 1.0)]"
  25. The output as-is does not provide any hint of what the problem may be unfortunately Yes, this is an issue with almost all NAND devices, could not find a software workaround because I didn't understand the reason this happens. About the iperf performances, I made some tests during the adaptation of the other ssv6x5x driver. I remember very well that the ssv6x5x was around ~60-65 Mbit/s, the ssv6051 was around ~40Mbit/s and the ethernet was steady around ~90Mbit/s. Of course wifi drivers were tested in ideal conditions: the router and the box were in line of sight each
  26. Hi @balbes150, thanks for the update. May I know where to find this new version? The link on the first page doesn't have it. Thanks
  1. Load more activity