All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have this also compromised: $ ls /boot/ armbianEnv.txt boot.scr overlay-user armbianEnv.txte config-4.19.62-sunxi script.bin armbianEnv.txt.out dtb System.map-4.19.62-sunxi armbian_first_run.txt.template dtb-4.17.4-sunxi uInitrd boot.bmp dtb-4.19.62-sunxi uInitrd-4.19.62-sunxi boot.cmd dtb.old vmlinuz-4.19.62-sunxi boot-desktop.png initrd.img-4.19.62-sunxi zImage and $ dpkg --list | grep linux-image rc linux-image-dev-sunxi 5.92 armhf Linux kernel, version 5.2.5-sunxi ii linux-image-next-sunxi 5.92 armhf Linux kernel, version 4.19.62-sunxi I imagine I have to remove a kernel ? the 5.2.5-sunxi ?
  3. I had similar issue with Rock64 armbian buster trying to boot headless with USB WiFi I did change the boot firstrun txt to enable WiFi and set ssid/pass but it would never connect to AP for SSH access Unlike OP I had access to monitor, I found that the boot process stopped when asking to login root and change root password and create user Using monitor/keyboard, after changing root pass and creating user, I had to run armbian-config to have the WiFi connect After this it ran perfectly as headless and I was able to continue setup via SSH Would not been a good day had I been like OP with no access to monitor / keyboard
  4. Today
  5. Ah perhaps I read the bottom row wrong, where it was saying 5.3-rc5 that was the most recent tag and not the tag that contains the patch. For someone who has a pine A64 today, what armbian build should be used? The ones on https://www.armbian.com/pine64/ report kernel 4.19.
  6. Hello, I am still having some troubles with my server Yunohost configured with an Orange Pi 2+ I have Frreze the kernel since few months. But I try to Defreeze the kernel, I have updated the kernel using armbian-config then 'Other Switch to others kernels' to update the last linux-image-next-sunxi=5.90 4.19.57.sunxi but every time I reboot, I'm still booting with the kernel 4.14.18-sunxi I don't understand how to make the boot loading the new kernel... This is my u-boot environment: verbosity=1 console=both overlay_prefix=sun8i-h3 rootdev=UUID=173bb8f3-f2d3-4fce-9f51-e55dfd9605e5 rootfstype=ext4 usbstoragequirks=0x2537:0x1066:u,0x2537:0x1068:u It is strange because I don't recognize the UUID with this: $ sudo blkid /dev/mmcblk0p1: UUID="cca8b465-859f-44b3-a832-e1de3f6766d2" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="d252feef-01" /dev/mmcblk1p1: UUID="0bd18549-75f4-48a5-a29e-41d9c10701c4" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="c168bf4c-01" /dev/sda1: UUID="53745c47-3b92-45ee-9f98-3e6297e40b97" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="000011cd-01" /dev/sda2: UUID="b8261aeb-c028-4368-9def-a1296ff74a50" TYPE="swap" PARTUUID="000011cd-02" /dev/mmcblk0: PTUUID="d252feef" PTTYPE="dos" /dev/mmcblk1: PTUUID="c168bf4c" PTTYPE="dos"
  7. The "gpio" there is an uboot command, not a linux one, so "set" is correct. I cannot help on the correct gpio to set for your board, mine is an opi pc.
  8. Hello fizga, I purchased Orange PI PC with this camera ov5647 and got into the same problem. It looks like this camera is not at all compatible with Orange Pi, but the seller in Ali Express, simply listed all Orange PI models, saying that they are compatible. In case if you were able to make this camera work with Orange PI PC, could you help share the work around you applied please. Thanks !!
  9. @hexdump One of the mysteries is solved. Tanix TX6 doesn't have external 32768 Hz crystal, so it has to use internal one. After a quick hack in RTC driver, which takes care for that, there is no more RTC issues reported in dmesg and HDMI-CEC works from the beginning. I wonder if this also helps with Eachlink HDMI issue. Can you test this LE image on Eachlink box?
  10. Hello, Could you let me know if you were able to succeed using ov5647 fisheye on Orange PI pls. I order this camera based on the specification mentioned in AliExpress, but I fear that this camera is not at all suitable with Orange Pi PC. Any information will help Thanks !!
  11. Thanks much. I checked the three data sheets, PL2303, FT232R, and CH340. PL2303 clearly states only specific baud rates (not mine - should have done this ahead of time), but CH340 specifically lists 1500000 up to 2M, "and so on.", so I'll assume 2M as a reasonable ceiling. Will look for adapters with either FT232R or CH340. Again thanks. Will pay closer attention to detail next time. CJS
  12. There is nothing to worry about. The /run directory has run-time information only, transient data. The /run content is written at each boot,. It is saying that something changed in this directory/file during the transfer, which is expected, due to the nature of data in this place.
  13. Feedback from VIM3: HDMI problems with Armbian_5.94_Aml-g12_Debian_buster_default_5.2.1_20190821.img as the screen is white and blurry... Armbian_5.94_Aml-g12_Debian_buster_dev_5.3.0-rc5_20190823.img on the other hand is working good so far. The only issue I've encountered is RAM available, which is 3354MB - far from ≈3700MB which is normal for 4GB RAM. VIM3_Ubuntu-server-bionic_Linux-4.9_arm64_EMMC_V20190813 is showing a little more with 3451MB of available RAM, but it's still much lower than what's normal (≈3700MB). What's your take on this @balbes150? I can see from Khadas uboot (Github) that there have been some RAM allocation commits for uboot. Update 1: I had no luck with LibreELEC regarding increasing RAM, but installing CoreELEC and upgrading bootloader fixed this as I now have 3696MB of available RAM Update 2: Obviously install to eMMC is not working with CE's custom bootloader, so installing VIM3_Ubuntu-server-bionic_Linux-4.9_arm64_EMMC_V20190813 to eMMC, Armbian_5.94_Aml-g12_Debian_buster_dev_5.3.0-rc5_20190823.img to mSD and running install to eMMC still gives 3354MB of available RAM... So using Armbian instead of VIM3_Ubuntu* decreases RAM even further - almost 350MB less than with CoreELEC.
  14. Thanks. So S812 is EOL with 5.77 version (Desktop)?
  15. As you can see in this commit, it was originally introduced during v5.1-rc1 in January. It is exactly the same patch that Armbian is using since months ...
  16. This hint is quite old, though I do not know about its current status. On the bottomline H6 is still under development and not come with any official support.
  17. Thanks for answering, I guess I'll buy the board and do some testing first (it will become more stable as time goes on anyways). The Orange Pi 3 has an onboard eMMC so I'll use that instead of Micro SD card (I know Armbian has an utility to install to eMMC, SATA, or USB). Regarding the USB 3 stuff, I would also like to know if an USB 3 hard drive has normal uptime with H6 based boards since I'm going to run an USB 3 HDD enclosure 24/7. EDIT: I'm worried about USB 3 because in the Armbian download page there is a warning for H6 devices not detecting USB 3 devices sometimes.
  18. If after install 5.94 in ki pro, reinstall by recovery stock rom, stay en bootloop, sorry, bad image flashed.
  19. Thank you @hexdump, the machine is now stable Now I can stream 4k and have my hard disk on the usb 3.0 without power issues. I am using rk3328-t9.dtb the version from hexdump
  20. To clarify, there only an emmc and not an sd card equipped. I've tried to physiclly reinstall the emmc but that did not solve the problem. When I try to mount the EMMC using an EMMC to SD converter the mounted card cannot be opened because it's read-only. Is this a sign of a failing emmc ?
  21. Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to boot this armbian in a MXQ Pro 4k (S905W 1G variant. wifi chip is SV6051P). Mine board has a little problem, it lacks emmc because the old owner of the board desoldered it ( don't know why). Anyway, I burned an sdcard, I put the right dtb into the config and tried to boot. Uboot starts and tries to boot the kernel, but after a bit the kernel panics and the image won't boot. I tried to change dtb's but the kernel still panics. Any suggestion? This is the bootlog: https://drive.google.com/open?id=141wLqc9daBeW0JjPvSTotXrvfqP8mmik
  22. Also UHS-I speed will be possible after patch integration also check results (upto 69MB/s and 90MB/s (with overclock (UHS-I standard clock) to 200MHz) read from sdcard).
  23. PuTTY supports 1500000 bps but the PL2303 does not. The data sheet for the PL2303 shows that it works up to 3 Mbps but it only supports certain discrete baud rates. You need to use a USB serial adapter with an FT232R chip to support 1500000 bps. I've heard that CH340 also works but I have only tested and confirmed with FT232R.
  24. You can find it on the wiki page. http://wiki.friendlyarm.com/wiki/index.php/NanoPC-T4 They use their own order. Seems every maker uses other uart pinout/voltage. I think Putty should work. Be sure it's set to serial.
  25. Yesterday
  26. Hi, A quick update to all who have Helios4 boxes freeze up. After board replacement and switching PSUs, the box still froze from time to time. After the last freeze, I decided to move the rootfs to a USB stick, to rule out anything related to the SDcard. The SDcard is a SanDisk Ultra. 32GB class 10 A1 UHS-I HC1 type of card, picture below. After using the SDcard for booting kernel + initrd only, the box has been going strong for quite a while, when under load and when idling around: 07:39:29 up 21 days, 29 min, 6 users, load average: 0.14, 0.14, 0.10 Note that the uptime is actually more than shown, but the box has been rebooted due to unrelated issues and some planned downtime. Hope this will help any of you. Groetjes,
  27. Greetings, I have scoured every source I could find, but could only find images that hinted at it. I need 1) to know the pinout of the 4-pin debug usart port on the NanoPC T4, and possibly 2) to find a good alternative to PuTTY that can handle the high(?) bit-rate I see in dmesg output (under Armbian debian Stretch). I've tried those implied by the images, and though my Windows 7 PC sees a new COM port (and the driver installed clean) for my new DTECH USB to TTL Serial 3.3V Adapter Cable (TX RX Signal with 4 Pin 0.1 inch Pitch Female Socket PL2303 Prolific Chip for Windows 10 8 7 XP Vista (6ft, Black)), I'm unable to access it via PuTTY. This may have to do with the high base_baud value of 1500000 bps that dmesg reports for tty devices, while Putty only supports up to 128000 bps. If I can't use PuTTY, does there exist an alternative "serial" emulator which CAN handle this (rather high) bit rate? Thanks in advance. I know someone here can point me in the right direction. Regards, CJS
  28. Spent some time to sort out things... not a kernel issue... ended up being that systemctl rc.local.service was exiting based on a bad entry in rc.local that was calling dnsmasq as a systemd resource, and it failed. Since the rc.local.service fails, oled-start doesn't run Don't ask me how dnsmasq service ever got into my rc.local, along with an iptables-restore entry - as I don't recall... Might have been when I was trying to help one of our forum members out with AP mode stuff... I've never been the biggest fan of systemd - it is things like this where one can get nested items that make it hard to troubleshoot.
  1. Load more activity