Kernel rebuild resources and process for pine64-LTS

Hi,

I am start using pine64-LTS board and currently installing new OS in SD card successfully. Please check below result of "uname -a" according to my board. 

"Linux pine64so 5.10.34-sunxi64 #21.05.1 SMP Fri May 7 15:50"19 UTC 2021 aarch64 GNU/Linux"

Now, I want to modify or add some features through kernel. Please guide me how to get kernel source and rebuild process.

Armbian is a community driven open source project. Do you like to contribute your code?

The first place to start is by reading the documentation:  Armbian Developer Guide.  The developer guide walks you through the armbian build process.  The entire armbian build process may be more than you are looking for (not knowing what changes you are looking to make), but with an overall understanding of the armbian build process (simply being able to rebuild the image you are already running) you will likely be able to figure out a path forward for your needs, or at least be able to come back to the forums with a more specific question based on greater understanding of the system.

Hello sir,

Thank you for response.

Actually, I want to integrate Quectel EC200S-CN LTE modem with pine64 board. For LTE integration, we need to modify option.c ,qcserial.c, usb_wwan.c, and usb-wwan.h. Additionally we need to enable some of the features through menuconfig command. 

As per our understanding, we need to first download kernel source in any of linux host system. After that do required change in above given file and perform procedures:

1). make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- menuconfig

2). make -j$(nproc) ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- uImage modules

3). make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- INSTALL_MOD_PATH=output modules_install

After that we need to copy generated files in bootable SD card. But, now we don't know where we can find kernel source and performing all above steps true are true?. If above steps true then which file need to copy in SD card and which location.

Can you guide me for this or share any reference link?

All your suggestion are valuable for us.