NanoPi Neo Last Official Build

dave3
Go to solution Solved by Werner,

Back in March I ran into problems with the community builds for the NanoPi Neo, for Debian Bookworm.  It would boot up initially, but within 30 minutes or so, it would crash.  So I did a fresh install from the last official build I had saved from June 2023:

Armbian_23.5.2_Nanopineo_bookworm_current_6.1.30

And then I froze these packages to keep the working firmware and kernel:

armbian-firmware/bookworm,bookworm 24.2.1 all [upgradable from: 23.05.1--1-SAfece-B6ae3]
linux-dtb-current-sunxi/bookworm 24.2.1 armhf [upgradable from: 23.05.1--6.1.30-Sa343-D8bc9-P73a0-C162eHfe66-HK01ba-V014b-B9c18]
linux-image-current-sunxi/bookworm 24.2.1 armhf [upgradable from: 23.05.1--6.1.30-Sa343-D8bc9-P73a0-C162eHfe66-HK01ba-V014b-B9c18]
linux-u-boot-nanopineo-current/bookworm 24.2.1 armhf [upgradable from: 23.05.1--2022.04-Se4b6-P6b27-H0429-Ve2df-B91a8]

I know there are newer official builds from when it was still supported, but I can't find them available for download anymore.  Do you know if there's an archive somewhere that would have it?  Thanks.

Thank you!  It looks like what I had was pretty close, anyway.  The last one was:

Armbian_23.8.1_Nanopineo_bookworm_current_6.1.47

from August 2023.

dear dave3, 
Have you encountered the problem that when recording Armiban to an SD card, the nano pi neo air does not appear on the PC as a com port? If I install the old version of Armbian 5.73 and connect it via USB to the PC, it sees it as a com port.

I don't think I've ever tried to connect the NanoPi to the PC to access the SD card.  I didn't know there was such a thing.  I just use a usb SD card adapater.

> Back in March I ran into problems with the community builds for the NanoPi Neo, for Debian Bookworm.  It would boot up initially, > but within 30 minutes or so, it would crash.  So I did a fresh install from the last official build I had saved from June 2023:

> Armbian_23.5.2_Nanopineo_bookworm_current_6.1.30

Dear @dave3
I had the same problem with my three NanoPi Neo2 (the H5 version of the Neo) :(
I went for the (latest) 6.1.36 image and did also the freeze kernel/firmware (now they are running cool/stabe: