bastiand

Odroid c2 doesn't boot without keyboard connected to USB

Armbianmonitor:

Hi there,

after updating the kernel to the latest version, the odroid-c2 only boots if a keyboard is present. If I disconnect the keyboard (which is and was the normal situation), on next reboot, I get a message "Enter root password for maintenance or press CONTROL-D to continue". Obviously, I'd greatly appreciate being able to boot my Odroid without having to connect a keyboard all the time. 

Best,

Bastian

1 hour ago, bastiand said:

"Enter root password for maintenance or press CONTROL-D to continue".

What on earth?  Does it say anything else?  This sounds like an installed package, not the board support.

I searched google, but it isn't a corrupt file system. That's why I posted... Thanks for trying to help, though.

On 1/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, TonyMac32 said:

What on earth?  Does it say anything else?  This sounds like an installed package, not the board support.

It doesn't say anything else :(. It is not a package, after having googled for quite some time. It's some sort of problem during boot, usually or mostly caused by corrupt file systems, which isn't the case in my case. It also reproducibly boots with keyboard attached, and as I suppose that that shouldn't fix a corrupt file system, it must be something else.

I've the same problem since today. But my C2 was running a long time. With connected keyboard it's running very well. Someone any ideas?

And USB Hot-Plug is still not working at all.

16 hours ago, Igor said:

And what changed "today"? Only logs (armbianmonitor -u) can give valuable information.

http://ix.io/22ee

I'm not sure what had changed. I've shutdown the Odroid because off power cut off.

Can I check time stamp of package installations?