All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. hi - would it be possible to bump dev build to " KERNELBRANCH="branch:orange-pi-5.4" please, as the H6 boards, eg "orangepioneplus", are in WIP anyway? Yet manually updated "~/armbian/config/sources/sun50iw6.conf ", but no success compiling with " ./compile.sh BRANCH=dev RELEASE=buster BUILD_DESKTOP=no KERNEL_ONLY=no KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no EXPERT=yes BUILD_MINIMAL=yes " This result in dtb issues : DTC arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-beelink-gs1.dtb DTC arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dtb scripts/Makefile.lib:306: recipe for target 'arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-beelink-gs1.dtb' failed scripts/Makefile.lib:306: recipe for target 'arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dtb' failed scripts/Makefile.build:509: recipe for target 'arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner' failed Makefile:1244: recipe for target 'dtbs' failed [ error ] ERROR in function compile_kernel [ compilation.sh:382 ] [ error ] Kernel was not built [ @host ] [ o.k. ] Process terminated
  3. Yesterday
  4. Is that speed will be the same for Olinuxino A20 Lime2 board? it is too slow for SSD disk which is attached on SATA port.I expected much more, but I see in Youtube some guys showing speed transfer results on Raspberry Pi 4 and Rock Pi4 with attached SSDs on their USB 3.0 ports and the results are something like 260 Mb/s for read and 245Mb/s for write, which can be acceptable as good performance.
  5. No, not really. There are some workaround by doing pure backup, booting from a SDCard bigger than eMMC, doing a backup using "dd", but it won't get into original state where it ask to change passwd and create new user.
  6. You right, it booted (and leave ttyAML0 useless, no login), I add to plug a mouse to navigate into menu. But since my interest is headless, I've plugged back my Armbian image ...
  7. Thanks a lot, this helped immensely. I installed the latest ubuntu-bionic 5.90 headless version which was 4.4.182 kernel. After a system update it went up to 4.4.192 and things seem quite stable. Although during heavy USB3 disk access - like resilio-sync scanning - there is the occasional kernel panic, but the machine is usable. Oct 23 00:08:26 hattusa kernel: [ 307.008233] zram: Decompression failed! err=-22, page=31 Oct 23 00:08:26 hattusa kernel: [ 307.008290] zram: Decompression failed! err=-22, page=31 Oct 23 00:08:26 hattusa kernel: [ 307.008463] zram: Decompression failed! err=-22, page=31 Oct 23 00:08:26 hattusa kernel: [ 307.008483] Buffer I/O error on dev zram0, logical block 31, async page read Oct 23 00:08:51 hattusa kernel: [ 332.477720] zram: Decompression failed! err=-22, page=31 Oct 23 00:08:51 hattusa kernel: [ 332.477738] Buffer I/O error on dev zram0, logical block 31, async page read Oct 23 00:09:00 hattusa kernel: [ 340.704780] zram: Decompression failed! err=-22, page=31 Oct 23 00:09:00 hattusa kernel: [ 340.704799] Buffer I/O error on dev zram0, logical block 31, async page read
  8. btw another question. The reverse procces is posible? To copy from eMMC to SD? I'am asking because of second option do not giving me the result.
  9. So, simply choose "ext4" and proceed, you will then see "formatting", then "counting files", and finally a progress bar of the cloning ...
  10. Thank you.. Thats it. It confused me that I need to do this procces twice to reach that moment when he will ask me about which format I wanna use. In first starting of command: nand-sata-install I got just one message that now it is copied or installed.. If I start the command again and choose: "Boot from eMMC", the "format as ext4" then I got the menu:
  11. @balbes150 I have to go back to your kernel. Mine have strange issue. The system reboots without any reason. I have no error coming from the UAS driver in the syslog. Even with your kernel, I have noticed that reboot doesn't really work. The system stops, but the hardware doesn't restart. Could be a pain for a headless server.
  12. @IvMa - rk3318 is not really supprted - see
  13. Hi Igor, Thank you for rpely. May be you can recomend some developers for that? Thanks
  14. "current root" is the SD. So simply choose "Boot from eMMC", the "format as ext4", it will then copy/clone the current root into the eMMC...
  15. Hello All, I added dts as above but i can not get temperature. please see some command lines as below # ls available_policies mode subsystem integral_cutoff offset sustainable_power k_d passive temp k_i policy type k_po power uevent k_pu slope # pwd /sys/devices/virtual/thermal/thermal_zone0 # cat mode disabled # cat temp cat: read error: Invalid argument Do you have any issue for the issue ? Best regards, Thong LT
  16. Yes I found this even from menu.. But problem is that there is no option for cloning the OS from SD to flash.
  17. Do you mean that you turned ON the GPIO using sysfs or did you had to wire an 3V3 connection externally ? Me neither, mmc-pwrseq should have bring a high level on this PE1. Can you check /sys/kernel/debug/gpio ?
  18. Ok I could get the wifi working by wiring manually the WIFI_EN pin directly to 3V3. Apparantly the PE1 was not turning on and always kept at 0V (reading from multimeter). Not sure why. Now iwconfig show the card in wlan0. I think maybe the wifi is just off by default when booting up? Then we have to enable it manually with a command? Do you know if a command enable/disable wifi?
  19. Update image 20191023. Added modules for new file systems.
  20. It wouldn't be much of a tutorial. 1. Burn img to sd card 2. Edit /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf to point to the correct dtb (rk3399-magicsee-n6-max.dtb for default, rk3399-rock-pi-4.dtb for next) 3. Boot
  21. "spi-spidev" overlay requires additional parameters : "param_spidev_spi_bus" and optionally "param_spidev_spi_cs". For more details, look at /boot/dtb/overlay/README.sun7i-a20-overlays ...
  22. If you means overlays parameters, it is describe in /boot/dtb/overlay/README.sun8i-h3-overlays.
  1. Load more activity