RK3399 Legacy Multimedia Framework

JMCC

IT'S FINALLY HERE...

background-business-design-star-internet-concept-1626698-pxhere_com.jpg.719bd6b4d02c30003ba20713d391aede.jpg

THE OFFICIAL ROCKCHIP-LEGACY MULTIMEDIA INTEGRATION

After two years of using a separate script to enable the multimedia features in RK3399 Legacy Kernel, the whole framework has been incorporated to the official Armbian packaging system. The choice distro for this integration is Debian Buster (see FAQ at the end of this post about the reasons).

I. Installation

1. Download a Armbian Buster Legacy Desktop image for your board, and install it with the standard Armbian method.
  2. Install the complete multimedia solution with
    sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

sudo apt install media-buster-legacy-rk3399 --install-recommends

The switch "--install-recommends" will add the whole Kodi binary addons collection (retro-gaming cores, music visualizations, screensavers, additional media decoders/encoders, vfs, etc.), plus the GLES-to-OpenGL wrapper "gl4es".

II. Features

1. Accelerated GLES/EGL X desktop: No action needed.
  2. Accelerated Chromium, with WebGL and video display acceleration: No action needed
  3. Desktop video player capable of smooth 4K HEVC-HDRUse the "Rockchip Gst Player" from the Multimedia menu, or choose it with right-click on the media file. Command-line 4K playing is also possible with "gst-play-1.0 --videosink=kmssink".
  4. RKMPP-accelerated MPV: Use normally for standard operation (windowed with mouse-operated GUI). For fullscreen, keyboard-operated mode, use the command line switch "--gpu-context=drm" (this will allow you to play smooth 4K).
            - See instructions below, in the next post, for playing YouTube videos up to 4K with this MPV.

5. ISP Camera with real-time h.264/1080p HW encoding: Using the Gstreamer Plugin. Check this wiki for instructions on how to use it. Most of it applies to Armbian, except for the selection of ov5647/imx219 camera, which must be done using DT overlays.
  6. OpenCL 1.2 support: It will be fully functional, no further action needed. You can download some tests and examples from this link.
  7. Kodi 18.9 Leia with full RKMPP+GBM acceleration, 4K-HDR capable: You can start it from LightDM menu as your user account: 
    kodi-gbm-info.jpg.271beb6d036378968e74faa1f841dcbd.jpg

Alternatively, you can also run it as a system service with these command lines:
    sudo systemctl disable lightdm
    sudo systemctl enable kodi-gbm
    sudo reboot
  8. Full collection of Kodi binary add-ons: Includes retrogaming cores, media encoders and decoders, PVR, screensavers, vfs and audio visualizations. They are all installed with the package "kodi-addons-full", but are disabled by default. They need to be enabled individually within the Kodi GUI.
  9. OpenGL 2.1 support through the gl4es wrapper: It is installed with the package "gl4es", with no further action needed.

III. Sources

This is the list of the sources used for the packages:

IV. FAQ

• ¿Why did you use Debian Buster as a base for this implementation?
    It was the most appropriate for several reasons. Upstream Rockchip-Linux developers use Debian buster, so the software could be ported with less modifications than if we chose a different distro. Besides, it is a completely stable distro, unlike Bullseye, which is a moving target as of today. It also has Chromium as a package, unlike Focal that uses snap instead. For last, it has a good backports repo, with several libs that would otherwise need to be compiled and maintained if we chose, for example, Focal.

• ¿Why Legacy instead of Mainline?
    This is an implementation based on the vendor's BSP kernel. It has been tested and is reliable, which many people will prefer rather than having a bleeding-edge, less stable implementation. In addition to that, Mainline upstream multimedia support is still a WIP, and lacks many features that are only present on Legacy kernels.

• ¿Will you add new features to this implementation?
    No, this implementation will only receive bug fixes if necessary. From now on, all multimedia work will be focused on Mainline and recent distros (like Focal or Bullseye). All new features will go there.

Those masks though...  Why JMCC, just why?!  :D

4 hours ago, JMCC said:

(Reserved for future use)

Why do I feel like I am at XDA Developers forum?  :D

All jokes aside, this is great news!  Even though I am not desktop user[0], it's exciting to see all this desktop progress happening lately.  Thanks for all your work @JMCC!  As you say I know this has been years in the making.

:thumbup:  :beer:

[0] I may become one soon, because of things like this and general state of desktop in Armbian.

Edited by TRS-80
correct info

Thank you very much for your work. I've been following your other thread once your tool's been one of the only ways I found to use Kodi on a RockPro64 in a server, without have to necessarily use LibreELEC.

I really appreciate what you've been doing!

vor 21 Stunden schrieb JMCC:

Any reason you used teacpux's fork instead of https://github.com/paolosabatino/xf86-video-armsoc which is newer in terms of commits?

10 minutes ago, MotoFckr9k said:

Any reason you used teacpux's fork instead of https://github.com/paolosabatino/xf86-video-armsoc which is newer in terms of commits?

Just to clarify: teacupx is my Github nickname.

I examined paolosabatino's commits, and the only one affecting Rockchip that is not present in my fork, is forcing SW cursor. Since I have not experienced any instability due to using HW cursor in my integration, and on the other hand SW cursor introduces an annoying blink when using accelerated EGL layers, I chose to stay with my fork using HW cursor.

@jock Any insights on this?

Hello, my armsoc fork has some bits here and there to allow working fullscreen acceleration with Mali proprietary drivers on mainline kernel using dumb buffers instead of private Ioctls for rockchip, allwinner and amlogic.

On rockchip it works fine also with the legacy 4.4 kernel too.

Hardware cursor works fine, just switch to HWCURSOR_API_PLANE the attribute here

The reason why it is currently set to software cursor is to allow the cursor work on rk322x.

rk322x has only two hardware planes and one plane is forcefully used as primary, so just one hardware plane is left for use.

Current rk322x-legacy armbian variant has a patch that allocates the spare hardware plane as overlay, so if I set armsoc to use hardware cursor, the cursor just disappears because there is no hardware cursor plane!

A smarter logic in armsoc would be to run over all the DRM planes looking for the hardware cursor one and use it. Otherwise, in case no hardware cursor plane is present, just use the software cursor.

To say it all, almost all rockchip SoCs (including rk3288, rk3339, rk3328 and rk322x) have a special dedicated hardware plane capable of up to 128x128 pixels just to be used for the cursor, so you don't have to sacrifice a general purpose hardware plane. I made an incomplete WIP patch for and it partially works, but has issues that cannot be fixed without changing some surrounding code :(

I just tried this on M4V2 with Buster legacy, and it broke dpkg.

E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'sudo dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. 

"sudo dpkg --configure -a" restarts the desktop. But doesn't fix dpkg. Also not with "dpkg --configure install

Boy I'm having a bad time. Nothing seems to work the last days.
I had to download a Buster Legacy backup from June to have a working system. Now this. 
But that's not all, no usb drives are able to mount on the M4V2. Not with Focal neither with Buster. Works on the Station P1. 

On 12/17/2020 at 3:02 PM, JMCC said:

Besides, it is a completely stable distro,

:wacko:
I wanted to make a video about it. But there are clearly way too much problems. Downloadable Buster Legacy image doesn't boot, dpkg breaks when installing media tools, usb drives don't work.
I don't get why/how this all happens. I only know my head hurts. I guess it's bedtime :) 

I see. I normally do install and upgrades "the safe way", from console or ssh. But many people will do it from the desktop. I will release a fix for that and other bugs, G.w.

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) plus mediante Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Werner said:

Same but fix is easy. Run the script from console, not from terminal.

16 hours ago, JMCC said:

I see. I normally do install and upgrades "the safe way"

Works now. Boy I'm happy. I rarely use console. Never had issue's with the terminal. Only when I've got crashes I use console to reboot. 

Now I'm going to relax and watch a movie with this :) 
Already done something else today, sandpapered the contact surface of the heatsink of the RockPiX. It was bubbled and painted black. Overheated to 80C and throttle above 75C. Blender was 40m

Now with sandpapered heatsink 60C max no throttle and blender in less than 35m. Now I start my M4V2 and easy fix. 
This is a way better day than yesterday :) Thank you!

@JMCC Video playback with Chromium doesn't seem to be VPU accelerated. 
It does show it is, but it's not.

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Flash: Hardware accelerated
Flash Stage3D: Hardware accelerated
Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Multiple Raster Threads: Force enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Disabled
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Rasterization: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Even 720p25fps doesn't play well fullscreen. While in Bionic with the media script I can watch 1080p30fps without frameloss. image.png.38df881ee894b5f21e938b872427b109.png

Video playback with gst is perfect.

8 minutes ago, NicoD said:

Video playback with Chromium doesn't seem to be VPU accelerated.

Well, it wasn't either VPU accelerated in Bionic, just GPU accelerated -- that is, the video display layer is GPU accelerated, but the frame decoding is done via software.

IIRC, the Bionic script had the extension "h264ify" enabled by default, which I could not do in this version of Buster. Just search the Chrome App Store for "h264ify", install it and it should make the difference (h264 is less cpu-demanding than vp9).

1 hour ago, NicoD said:

Now I'm going to relax and watch a movie with this

You can also enable the ScummVM addon in Kodi, and play Monkey Island ;)

30 minutes ago, JMCC said:

Just search the Chrome App Store for "h264ify", install it and it should make the difference (h264 is less cpu-demanding than vp9).

Doesn't seem to make a difference.
I also tried youtube addons on Kodi, but am unable to login.

30 minutes ago, JMCC said:

and play Monkey Island 

That's a too hard game, makes me feel more stupid :) A friend of mine liked it. I never liked those kind of games.
Enough great DOS games that work on it. For me that's enough. Cheers.

PS: Firefox plays a lot better. Certainly with 1080p display res it plays 1080p30fps video great. I'll also try Vivaldi. That does best normally without acceleration.

Great job, JMMC! My M4V2 now is usable even in 3440x1440 resolution. :) It still forgets about it each time, when monitor is switched off, but at least moving of browser or Thunar window is much smother and faster as on legacy Bionic with script. Even PVR addon works in KODI, although VLC in this case is more preferable IPTV player.

Thanks, I hope dpkg will be easily solvable. Console workaround is ok, but old habits are hard to overcome :unsure:

New packages uploaded to the repos (it may take some hours to synchronize).

• Bug fixes:
    • X Desktop no longer restarted on package install, so it can be installed from a desktop session (NOTE: Since the old package is still going to restart X when uninstalled, it is recommended to do this update from console).
    • MPV now is not failing when it cannot create EGL surface (it will just default to standard x11).
    • CEC is now working on several boards (tested in RockPro64 and Rockpi 4B).
  • New features:

This is great! Unfortunately, I'm not having any luck so far.

I built my own image (I know, that's not the standard method, but I assumed it would be the same), and it doesn't have the media-buster-legacy-rk3399 package available. Next I tried downloading the standard M4V2 image (Armbian_20.11.3_Nanopim4v2_buster_legacy_4.4.213_desktop.img.xz), and it gets stuck on bluetooth while booting and get's stuck there.

I'm going to try the neo4 image now. I assume the Armbian_20.11.3_Nanopineo4_buster_legacy_4.4.213.img.xz image is a desktop image?

In any case, I'm very excided about this. I have gone through the process of building a few systems with the script, but would much prefer to have the capability in the standard image without having to go through the extra steps.

Is it possible to e.g. have MPV display directly on the framebuffer, accelerated with another app (OSD) running in another, overlying framebuffer on rk3399?

I need/want to be able to build my own image, so is there some repo I need to add to the standard build, or should that have worked with a normal build? I may have some build option set incorrectly.

Edit: The neo4 is getting stuck on starting bluetooth as well. Is there any way to skip it?

Got past the bluetooth error on startup. It apparently had gotten far enough to allow network logins, so I was able to login, update, and install the multimedia packages, and it's looking good now. I was able to smoothly play a 1080p video that I had lying around with mpv. Time to start playing!

Can you give a hint on how to enable the camera? I don't see any overlays that seem to relate to the camera. Is there another package that I have to install to install additional overlays?

I'm trying to get libmpv to work, and I keep getting the error "EGL_NOT_INITIALIZED". I even get that when I install and run qtcreator. Does that make sense to anyone?

7 hours ago, webbbn said:

I need/want to be able to build my own image

It is very easy: https://docs.armbian.com/Developer-Guide_Build-Preparation/#how-to-start

7 hours ago, webbbn said:

The neo4 is getting stuck on starting bluetooth as well

If you build the image with the method above, everything should be fine. There is a bug in the images available for download, we are working on the fix.

5 hours ago, webbbn said:

Can you give a hint on how to enable the camera? I don't see any overlays

You're right, the overlays are not available for your kernel. I will look into it, and post here when they are in place. In the meantime, you can also take them from Raxda repos.

2 hours ago, webbbn said:

I'm trying to get libmpv to work, and I keep getting the error "EGL_NOT_INITIALIZED".

Which libmpv are you using? Please post the output of "glxinfo" and "es2gears".

Try to reinstall the mali library, and post the results:

apt install --reinstall libmali-rk-midgard-t86x-r14p0-r0p0

28 minutes ago, JMCC said:

I get the same errors on Station P1 after installation of the script. Before I had classic software render via LLVM.

Spoiler

p1@station-p1:/etc/udev/rules.d$ glxinfo
LIBGL: Initialising gl4es
LIBGL: v1.1.5 built on Nov 16 2020 14:51:36
LIBGL: Using GLES 2.0 backend
LIBGL: loaded: libGLESv2.so
LIBGL: loaded: libEGL.so
LIBGL: loaded: libgbm.so
LIBGL: loaded: libdrm.so.2
LIBGL: Error while gathering supported extension (eglInitialize: EGL_NOT_INITIALIZED), default to none
LIBGL: Targeting OpenGL 2.1
LIBGL: WARNING, No Limited or Full NPOT support in hardware, Forcing NPOT have no effect!
LIBGL: Not trying to batch small subsequent glDrawXXXX
LIBGL: try to use VBO
LIBGL: Force texture for Attachment color0 on FBO
LIBGL: Hack to trigger a SwapBuffers when a Full Framebuffer Blit on default FBO is done
LIBGL: glX Will try to recycle EGL Surface
LIBGL: Current folder is:/etc/udev/rules.d
name of display: :0
LIBGL: ERROR: EGL Error detected: EGL_NOT_INITIALIZED
LIBGL: Unable to initialize EGL display.
LIBGL: Unable to initialize EGL.
LIBGL: Unable to init EGL.
Error: glXCreateContext failed

270 GLX Visuals
    visual  x   bf lv rg d st  colorbuffer  sr ax dp st accumbuffer  ms  cav
  id dep cl sp  sz l  ci b ro  r  g  b  a F gb bf th cl  r  g  b  a ns b eat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x021 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x022 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x299 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x29a 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x29b 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x29c 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x29d 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x29e 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x29f 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2aa 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ab 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ac 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ad 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ae 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2af 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ba 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2be 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bf 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ca 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ce 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cf 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2da 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2db 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2dc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2dd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2de 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2df 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ea 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2eb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ec 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ed 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ee 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ef 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fa 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fe 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ff 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x300 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x301 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x302 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x303 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x304 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x305 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x306 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x307 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x308 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x309 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30a 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30b 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30c 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30d 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30e 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30f 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x310 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x311 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x312 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x313 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x314 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x315 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x316 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x317 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x318 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x319 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x320 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x321 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x322 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x323 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x324 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x325 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x326 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x327 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x328 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x329 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x330 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x331 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x332 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x333 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x334 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x335 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x336 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x337 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x338 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x339 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x340 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x341 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x342 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x343 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x344 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x345 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x346 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x347 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x348 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x349 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x350 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x351 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x352 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x353 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x354 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x355 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x356 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x357 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x358 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x359 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x360 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x361 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x362 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x363 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x364 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x365 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x366 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x367 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x368 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x369 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x370 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x371 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x372 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x373 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x374 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x375 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x376 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x377 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x378 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x379 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x380 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x381 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x382 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x383 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x384 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x385 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x386 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x05e 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x387 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x388 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x389 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38a 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38b 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38c 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38d 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38e 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38f 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x390 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x391 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x392 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x393 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x394 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x395 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x396 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x397 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x398 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x399 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39a 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39b 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39c 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39d 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39e 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39f 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a0 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a1 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a2 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a3 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  .  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None

LIBGL: Shuting down

p1@station-p1:/etc/udev/rules.d$ es2gears
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
EGL_VERSION = 1.4
vertex shader info: 
fragment shader info: 
info: 
857 frames in 5.0 seconds = 171.366 FPS
XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0"
      after 3137 requests (21 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

p1@station-p1:/etc/udev/rules.d$ apt-cache showpkg libmpv1
Package: libmpv1
Versions: 
0.29.1-1 (/var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_buster_main_binary-arm64_Packages)
 Description Language: 
                 File: /var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_buster_main_binary-arm64_Packages
                  MD5: f53ab59815e161d1223f2ea17a8a58bd
 Description Language: 
                 File: /var/lib/apt/lists/deb.debian.org_debian_dists_buster_main_binary-armhf_Packages
                  MD5: f53ab59815e161d1223f2ea17a8a58bd

Reverse Depends: 
  libmpv-dev,libmpv1 0.29.1-1
  libmpv1:armhf,libmpv1 0.29.1-1
  libmpv1:armhf,libmpv1 0.29.1-1
  subtitlecomposer,libmpv1 0.8.0
  deepin-movie,libmpv1 0.9.0
  gnome-twitch-player-backend-mpv-opengl,libmpv1 0.9.0
  gnome-mpv,libmpv1 0.9.0
  libdmr0.1,libmpv1 0.9.0
Dependencies: 
0.29.1-1 - libarchive13 (2 3.1.2) libasound2 (2 1.0.27) libass9 (2 1:0.13.6) libavcodec58 (2 7:4.0) libavdevice58 (2 7:4.0) libavfilter7 (2 7:4.0) libavformat58 (2 7:4.0) libavutil56 (2 7:4.0) libbluray2 (2 1:0.2.2) libc6 (2 2.27) libcaca0 (2 0.99.beta17-1) libcdio-cdda2 (2 10.2+0.94+2) libcdio-paranoia2 (2 10.2+0.94+2) libcdio18 (2 2.0.0) libdrm2 (2 2.4.62) libdvdnav4 (2 4.1.3) libdvdread4 (2 4.1.3) libegl1 (0 (null)) libgbm1 (2 8.1~0) libgl1 (0 (null)) libjack-jackd2-0 (18 1.9.10+20150825) libjack-0.125 (0 (null)) libjpeg62-turbo (2 1.3.1) liblcms2-2 (2 2.6) liblua5.2-0 (0 (null)) libpulse0 (2 0.99.4) librubberband2 (0 (null)) libsdl2-2.0-0 (2 2.0.8) libsmbclient (2 2:4.0.3+dfsg1) libsndio7.0 (2 1.1.0) libswresample3 (2 7:4.0) libswscale5 (2 7:4.0) libuchardet0 (2 0.0.1) libva-drm2 (2 1.1.0) libva-wayland2 (2 1.3.0) libva-x11-2 (2 1.0.3) libva2 (2 2.1.0) libvdpau1 (2 0.2) libvulkan1 (0 (null)) libwayland-client0 (2 1.9.91) libwayland-cursor0 (2 1.0.2) libwayland-egl1 (2 1.15.0) libx11-6 (0 (null)) libxext6 (0 (null)) libxinerama1 (0 (null)) libxkbcommon0 (2 0.5.0) libxrandr2 (2 2:1.2.99.2) libxss1 (0 (null)) libxv1 (0 (null)) zlib1g (2 1:1.1.4) youtube-dl (2 2014.11.26) libmpv1:armhf (35 0.29.1-1) libmpv1:armhf (38 0.29.1-1) 
Provides: 
0.29.1-1 - 
Reverse Provides: 

Reinstalling mali as suggested fixes this:

Spoiler

p1@station-p1:~$ glxinfo
LIBGL: Initialising gl4es
LIBGL: v1.1.5 built on Nov 16 2020 14:51:36
LIBGL: loaded: libGLESv2.so
LIBGL: loaded: libEGL.so
LIBGL: loaded: libgbm.so
LIBGL: loaded: libdrm.so.2
LIBGL: GBM Surfaces supported
LIBGL: Hardware Full NPOT detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_EXT_blend_minmax  detected and used
LIBGL: FBO are in core, and so used
LIBGL: PointSprite are in core, and so used
LIBGL: CubeMap are in core, and so used
LIBGL: BlendColor is in core, and so used
LIBGL: Blend Substract is in core, and so used
LIBGL: Blend Function and Equation Separation is in core, and so used
LIBGL: Texture Mirrored Repeat is in core, and so used
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_mapbuffer  detected
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_element_index_uint  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_depth24  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_depth_texture  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_texture_stencil8  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_EXT_texture_rg  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_EXT_color_buffer_float  detected and used
LIBGL: Extension GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float  detected and used
LIBGL: high precision float in fragment shader available and used
LIBGL: Max vertex attrib: 16
LIBGL: Extension GL_OES_standard_derivatives  detected and used
LIBGL: Max texture size: 8192
LIBGL: Max Varying Vector: 15
LIBGL: Texture Units: 16/16 (hardware: 16), Max lights: 8, Max planes: 6
LIBGL: Max Color Attachments: 1 / Draw buffers: 1
LIBGL: Hardware vendor is ARM
LIBGL: GLSL 300 es supported
LIBGL: GLSL 310 es supported and used
LIBGL: sRGB surface supported
LIBGL: EGLImage from Pixmap supported
LIBGL: EGLImage to Texture2D supported
LIBGL: EGLImage to RenderBuffer supported
LIBGL: Targeting OpenGL 2.1
LIBGL: NPOT texture handled in hardware
LIBGL: Not trying to batch small subsequent glDrawXXXX
LIBGL: try to use VBO
LIBGL: glXMakeCurrent FBO workaround enabled
LIBGL: FBO workaround for using binded texture enabled
LIBGL: Force texture for Attachment color0 on FBO
LIBGL: Hack to trigger a SwapBuffers when a Full Framebuffer Blit on default FBO is done
LIBGL: glX Will try to recycle EGL Surface
LIBGL: Current folder is:/home/p1
name of display: :0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: ptitSeb
server glx version string: 1.4 GL4ES
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_create_context, GLX_ARB_create_context_profile, 
    GLX_ARB_get_proc_address, GLX_ARB_multisample, 
    GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile, GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB, 
    GLX_EXT_swap_control, GLX_MESA_swap_control, GLX_SGI_swap_control
client glx vendor string: ptitSeb
client glx version string: 1.4 GL4ES
client glx extensions:
GLX version: 1.4
GLX extensions:
OpenGL vendor string: ptitSeb
OpenGL renderer string: GL4ES wrapper
OpenGL core profile version string: 2.1 gl4es wrapper 1.1.5
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 1.20 via gl4es
OpenGL core profile extensions:
    GL_APPLE_texture_2D_limited_npot, GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility, 
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_draw_buffers, 
    GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_ARB_draw_instanced, 
    GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_fragment_shader, 
    GL_ARB_framebuffer_object, GL_ARB_instanced_arrays, 
    GL_ARB_map_buffer_range, GL_ARB_multisample, GL_ARB_multitexture, 
    GL_ARB_point_parameters, GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_shader_objects, 
    GL_ARB_shading_language_100, GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, 
    GL_ARB_texture_compression, GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, 
    GL_ARB_texture_env_add, GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, 
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3, 
    GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat, GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, 
    GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_ARB_texture_rg, GL_ARB_vertex_array_object, 
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer, GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, 
    GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_ATIX_texture_env_route, 
    GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3, GL_EXT_abgr, GL_EXT_bgra, 
    GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate, 
    GL_EXT_blend_func_separate, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_subtract, 
    GL_EXT_color_buffer_float, GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float, 
    GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_arrays, 
    GL_EXT_depth_texture, GL_EXT_direct_state_access, GL_EXT_draw_buffers2, 
    GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements, 
    GL_EXT_fog_coord, GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit, GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, 
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil, 
    GL_EXT_packed_pixels, GL_EXT_point_parameters, GL_EXT_polygon_offset, 
    GL_EXT_program_parameters, GL_EXT_rescale_normal, GL_EXT_secondary_color, 
    GL_EXT_separate_specular_color, GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, 
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1, GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt3, 
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt5, GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, 
    GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp, 
    GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine, 
    GL_EXT_texture_env_crossbar, GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, 
    GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture_rg, GL_EXT_vertex_array, 
    GL_GL4ES_hint, GL_NV_blend_square, GL_NV_fog_distance, 
    GL_NV_texture_env_combine4, GL_OES_texture_compression_S3TC, 
    GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap, GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, 
    GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays

OpenGL version string: 2.1 gl4es wrapper 1.1.5
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20 via gl4es
OpenGL extensions:
    GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays

OpenGL ES profile version string: 2.1 gl4es wrapper 1.1.5
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: 1.20 via gl4es
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
    GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays

270 GLX Visuals
0x021 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x022 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2a9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2aa 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ab 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ac 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ad 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ae 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2af 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2b9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ba 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2be 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2bf 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2c9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ca 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ce 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2cf 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2d9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2da 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2db 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2dc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2dd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2de 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2df 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2e9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ea 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2eb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ec 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ed 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ee 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ef 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f0 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f1 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f2 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f3 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f4 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f5 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f6 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f7 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f8 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2f9 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fa 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fb 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fc 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fd 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2fe 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x2ff 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x300 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x301 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x302 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x303 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x304 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x305 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x306 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x307 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x308 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x309 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30a 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30b 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30c 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30d 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30e 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x30f 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x310 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x311 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x312 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x313 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x314 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x315 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x316 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x317 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x318 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x319 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31a 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31b 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31c 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31d 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31e 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x31f 24 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x320 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x321 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x322 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x323 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x324 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x325 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x326 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x327 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x328 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x329 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x32f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x330 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x331 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x332 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x333 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x334 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x335 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x336 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x337 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x338 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x339 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x33f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x340 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x341 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x342 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x343 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x344 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x345 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x346 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x347 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x348 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x349 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x34f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x350 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x351 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x352 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x353 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x354 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x355 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x356 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x357 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x358 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x359 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x35f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x360 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x361 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x362 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x363 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x364 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x365 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x366 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x367 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x368 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x369 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x36f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x370 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x371 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x372 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x373 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x374 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x375 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x376 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x377 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x378 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x379 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x37f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x380 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x381 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x382 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x383 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x384 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x385 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x386 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x387 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x388 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x389 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38a 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38b 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38c 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38d 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38e 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x38f 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x390 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x391 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x392 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x393 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x394 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x395 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x396 24 dc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x06e 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x397 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x398 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x399 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39a 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39b 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39c 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39d 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39e 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x39f 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a0 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a1 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a2 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a3 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a4 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a5 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a6 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a7 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a8 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3a9 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3aa 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3ab 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3ac 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3ad 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3ae 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3af 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3b0 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3b1 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3b2 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0x3b3 32 tc  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 32  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None

24 GLXFBConfigs:
0xb4c3d5c8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d5c8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3dd80 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3dd80 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d660 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d660 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d6f8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  4 1 None
0xb4c3d6f8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  4 1 None
0xb4c3db20 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  8 1 None
0xb4c3db20 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  8 1 None
0xb4c3dce8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0 16 1 None
0xb4c3dce8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  0 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0 16 1 None
0xb4c3d108 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d108 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d1a0 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d1a0 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  0  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d238 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d238 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  0 0 None
0xb4c3d2d0 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  4 1 None
0xb4c3d2d0 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  4 1 None
0xb4c3d9f0 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  8 1 None
0xb4c3d9f0 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0  8 1 None
0xb4c3dbb8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  . .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0 16 1 None
0xb4c3dbb8 24 sg  0  16  0 r  y .   8  8  8  8 .  s  0 24  8  0  0  0  0 16 1 None

LIBGL: Shuting down

Thanks. I build Armbian regularly, but, for some reason the image that I built did not have the media-buster-legacy-rk3399 package. I'll try again, and if it doesn't work I'll post my build options.

You're right, the overlays are not available for your kernel. I will look into it, and post here when they are in place. In the meantime, you can also take them from Raxda repos.

Thanks! I'll take a look at the repo.

Try to reinstall the mali library, and post the results:

apt install --reinstall libmali-rk-midgard-t86x-r14p0-r0p0

That did fix it for me. I had to reboot (logging out/in might have been enough), but it is working now.

On 12/21/2020 at 10:42 AM, JMCC said:

New packages uploaded to the repos (it may take some hours to synchronize).

• Bug fixes:
    • X Desktop no longer restarted on package install, so it can be installed from a desktop session (NOTE: Since the old package is still going to restart X when uninstalled, it is recommended to do this update from console).
    • MPV now is not failing when it cannot create EGL surface (it will just default to standard x11).
    • CEC is now working on several boards (tested in RockPro64 and Rockpi 4B).
  • New features:

I have libcec updated, however media-buster-legacy-rk3399 is kept back. I assume the other necessary packages are not there yet?

Bugfix release. For those of you upgrading, since the upgrade will install new packages, you need to issue the command like:

apt install media-buster-legacy-rk3399

instead of the regular "apt upgrade", which would retain the packages to avoid new installations.

This bugfix release should fix the problem of needing to reinstall the mali library: now it should work OK the first time.

dist-upgrade does not work either. I had to "force" by issuing apt-get install media-buster-legacy-rk3399

This also removed mpv and installed mpv classic.

Just to follow up. I was able to build an image. My problem previously was that my script was building a focal image, which, of course, would not work. A program of mine that uses libmpv is working very well.

I have not been able to get the camera working. I'm pretty sure that I had /dev/video* device entries previously, but now I don't have anything, so maybe the camera died for some reason. It could also be that I don't know what I'm doing. :-)

I wasn't able to a dts file that seemed like an exact fit for the camera, so that could be a problem as well. The camera that I have is this one: https://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=78&product_id=247. It's not high priority, so, rather than thrash around some more, I'll just wait and see if anyone else gets it working.

Hi

I would like to set up a broadcast using jellyfin.

I installed it following the instructions. I configured hwaccel as instructed.

I don't know, maybe ffmpeg is not configured correctly, but decoding is only software. all cores are 100% loaded, the temperature is about 60, the video lags

10 minutes ago, madao said:

Hi

I would like to set up a broadcast using jellyfin.

I installed it following the instructions. I configured hwaccel as instructed.

I don't know, maybe ffmpeg is not configured correctly, but decoding is only software. all cores are 100% loaded, the temperature is about 60, the video lags

Rockchips have no ffmpeg HW encoding support, only decoding. And Jellyfin won't support even your RK3399 HW decoding. The only ARM boards where you can enable HW support in Jellyfin are RPi and Odroid XU4 (and its derivated HC1/HC2).

8 минут назад, JMCC сказал:

Rockchips have no ffmpeg HW encoding support, only decoding. And Jellyfin won't support even your RK3399 HW decoding. The only ARM boards where you can enable HW support in Jellyfin are RPi and Odroid XU4 (and its derivated HC1/HC2).

Jellyfin supports VAAPI decoding, isn't that the case for rk3399?