pine64: massive date/time clock problem

45 minutes ago, bwims said:

I'm not running Armbian

Than you are not our "customer" we can help. Download Armbian. Its in any case much better than what you run now. One of the biggest difference is support. For Armbian you can count to get it, for the other whatever thing you are using, you are on your own.

Armbian is a community driven open source project. Do you like to contribute your code?

I attempted to upgrade one of my Pines running 4.19 to 20.04 LTS. It didn't complain, but I discovered when it rebooted that the installation had wiped out several files in my /boot directory. No idea why, but I couldn't recover from it.

I ended up just starting from scratch with the Armbian Focal distribution. I'm now running that on two of my three Pines (I finally gave up on the fourth one, as it kept having various hardware issues). It's only been a couple of days, but there've been no time jumps yet with the new kernel (5.4-43).

On 7/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, goathunter said:

Update: It's been a little over two weeks now, and all three of my Pines are running Ubuntu 20.04 LTS with the 5.4-43 kernel, and all have been running without problem.

are these pines on clusterboard