63 63
balbes150

ARMBIAN for Amlogic S905 and S905X (ver 5.44 =<)

2 hours ago, ropod7 said:

I've found proper dts in your kernel repo for s912 with 3gig of ram named *s912*. balbes150, may you push them to your Armbian builds?

Would be better.

I will try to rebuild kernel-5.1.9 with your dts files. On the 5.1.0 works great, USB etc and dmesg output near of complete and clean (without many modules and drivers [smile]).

Kernel 3.14 is deprecated and is no longer supported. Therefore, there will be no more changes or new images with this kernel.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:58 AM, anonymox said:

Hi @balbes150,

I flashed Debian 5.77 to my SDcard. It booted ok with my new TX3 mini (type A).

But now, when I ejected the SDcard from box, I can't boot to Android anymore. It stucked at device's booting logo.

I dont't install Armbian to eMMC. Just boot from SDcard and than eject it. Currently, I still can boot to SDcard, but Android is not. The only way to back to Android is re-flash the Android firmware.

I used "dmesg | grep mmc" command to check my device is eMMC or NAND, I found this: mmc2: new high speed SDIO card at address 0001

Can you help me? How to dual boot?

Is your problem with tx3-mini (Type A) solved yet? coz I have the same model here 

Hello does armbian support video output through AVout Composite connector? My HDMI is somehow damaged and won't work so I use composite. I configured user through SSH and linux seems to be booted but it sends black screen through Composite out. I have SSH connection and can use sudo but screen on AV is black.

Kernel 5 is discussed in another topic.
Hi, i have tx3-mini model, success with initial setup but i can't get into desktop, i've setup dtb file to tx3-mini but still no success get into desktop.

Sent from my SM-C9000 using Tapatalk

For anyone getting stuck with their box:

- Setup and Imaging

- Booting

- What are DTB files about

- uEnv.ini and extlinux.conf

- Bricked your box etc

- Installing to emmc/NAND

Ive written this general guide.

I dont expect to answer every question/solve every problem, but it perhaps centralizes a lot of questions/answers people seem to keep asking on the forum.