Orange Pi 5 Plus

ArmBoy1988

anyone who has installed armbian and moved it to emmc and got it to boot from emmc can you please help NicoD  gave me this

i tried option 7 it will says its done but it wont boot to the armbian, i tried this tutorial and managed to get ubuntu on it

but could never seem to get armbian on it, not sure what im doing wrong with NicoD,s method, am i missing  a step or somthing?

Hello Team,

please help me to disable boot message on Orange pi OPi5 plus .

i have installed ubuntu 22.04 OS , tried multiple way to disable boot message but not working

***OS details ***

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Release:    22.04
Codename:    jammy

Does the Opi5 Plus provide more than 60Hz in 1080p with HDMI 2.1 or USB-C Alt DP-Mode?

Is there any possibility to make an image backup of you system (NVme SSD) i.e. CloneZilla Arm64 booting?

Are there bootloader images who support USB-Booting?

Best wishes Greg

I think the easiest way should be just using an external NVMe-Drive and cloning the USB-drive from a X64-PC/Laptop. The other way could be to flash a different boatloader with UEFI-support, but I couldn't find any stable U-Boot.

sorry to hijack this thread,,, anyone got any luck with obtaining the 32GBram version of this ?

Yes, I got lucky and managed to get my hands on one, they're sold out everywhere as far as I can tell.

This is where I bought it from: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006115661988.html.  But they are sold out, I think I got the last one from there.

Looks like at least one other shop has them stocked again:

Edited by Zaerc
added one more link